CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE

- Warning: Smut -

A/N:
Fun fact: I was listening to Arctic Monkeys, 'Do I Wanna Know?' while writing this chapter. Don't ask why. It came on my shuffle, and I thought it fit so I kept it on repeat for the rest.

I reached a hand between us and tried to unbutton his trousers. On the third try, I finally managed to get it, pulling his zipper down a second later.

He reached down and grabbed onto my thighs, helping me jump up into his arms as he started to walk us towards the stairs. I was a lot more familiar with the layout of my flat than Fred, though, and I think it would've been safer if he had his eyes on the road while walking around.

"You sure you don't want to keep your eyes forward, tough guy?" I teased him, playing with his hair as he kissed my neck.

"Nah, I don't –" I didn't hear the rest of his argument however because at that moment he stumbled over my ottoman, sending us both crashing to the floor.

He turned us in the last second so that I landed on top of him instead of the other way around and as soon as we hit the floor and stopped falling, I broke down in hysterical giggles.

"Not a word from you," he grumbled. That just made me laugh more. "Smooth, Sweet Pea. Real smooth," I teased him as I pushed up off his chest to stand.

He stood too and tried to glare at my grinning face, but a smile quickly slipped through.

"Alright, that's it." And with that, I was picked up and thrown over his shoulder. He turned on the spot and started heading up the stairs, me drumming my hands against his backside the entire trip.

He has a nice butt, I smiled to myself. He had a nice butt, I smiled to myself.

He gifted me with a slap on my own and I broke into another fit of giggles.

As we reached the loft, he placed me back on my feet. I grabbed his shirt and pulled it up over his head as quickly as I could.

I took a good look at every inch of him, running my hands from his shoulders all the way to his waistband. A shiver ran through him as I gently ran my fingertips upwards again, feeling every ripple underneath his skin.

I went back to his shoulders, running my hands down his toned arms.

I jumped a little, startled when he snapped me out of my trance by grabbing my wrists and stepping in close, so his naked chest was now against me.

"Like what you see?" he growled in my ear, gently nibbling on my earlobe.

I chuckled, looking up at his face again. "Yes actually. Remind me to thank Angelina for keeping you on as a Beater," I teased him, making him chuckle.

He threaded his index fingers through the belt loops by my hips and pulled me against him again, colliding his lips with mine.

I stood up as tall as I could and grabbed onto his hair, breathing in his scent and reviling in his touch. One hand slid to my butt, squeezing my left side gently while his other hand moved to undo my bra. It flicked open in seconds and the arms slid halfway down. I put my hands down and let it slip the rest of the way down my arms, Fred helping it along.

I guided him with me over to the bed, the back of my legs hitting the mattress. He gently pushed me down into a sitting position on the bed just as he tossed my bra away.

"There are no walls here, Freddie. You need to be careful where you throw things," I chuckled, as we heard it land somewhere downstairs. I leaned back on my hands on the bed as he looked over his shoulder. He laughed to himself and turned back around, before freezing completely.