CHAPTER FORTY-SIX

A/N:

Summer break has started, and this is the last proper break the gang is going to get to have so I've written a lot of down-time for this period, but also included Order stuff don't worry. I just think they deserve a break.

Enjoy!

I woke up slowly the next morning. My body waking up, but my eyes refusing to open. The light shining in through the open curtains was not helping. I went to roll over so I could hide my face in my pillow from the sun, but I couldn't move.

Because there was an arm around my waist holding me so tight that I couldn't wriggle out. I turned to look over my shoulder so see Fred's sleeping face, one half buried in his pillow, the other half looking deathly peaceful.

I smiled at the sight. His mouth was hanging slightly open and there was a little drool on his chin.

I poked my elbow out behind me to try and stir him awake. All he did was grunt and pull me tighter against him.

The days he had left to work on the shop before I got up had been easy. Because I didn't have to wake this stone. But the other days had gone just like this. Him holding on so tight I couldn't even get up without him waking up first.

I doubted we had slept like this all night, but this was how I had woken up every day this week. Not that I was complaining. I always felt safe in his arms.

But now I had to pee.

I pushed his arm off me and managed to turn over before both arms came around me again and locked me in. He adjusted himself into his pillow a little deeper, but other than that, showed no sign of life.

I smirked to myself, feeling brilliant at my new plan. I pushed on his chest so that he rolled onto his back. I quickly climbed on top of him and started peppering his face and neck with kisses.

He started stirring and I heard some mumbling and groaning but the signal to him finally waking up was when his hands moved to my hips in a lot lighter grip, more determined movement in his hands. I pulled away and saw him sleepily open his eyes with a cheesy smile on his face.

"I thought I was dreaming... then I realized I was actually waking up. Morning Darling," he smirked leaning up for another kiss, but I quickly rolled off him onto my own side.

"Good. You're up. Thought you'd never release me from your vice grip. I'm gonna go to the bathroom then take a shower." I went to get out of bed, but two arms quickly pulled me back down.

"Oh no, you don't!" he warned before tickling my sides. I started laughing hysterically and then he made it worse by kissing my neck, making it tickle more than anything else at this point.

He then rolled on top of me and pinned my hands above my head, smirking down at me triumphantly. "I think we should just stay here all day." Just as he said the words my stomach growled loudly, making us both laugh.

"Well, if my girl needs nourishment, I'll have to provide," he said in a husky tone. Seriously, his morning voice was something else. "Hmm. Whatever should we do?" I asked him, mockingly rubbing my chin as if I was in thought.

He smirked. "I can think of a couple of things," he said suggestively, lowering himself to my face again. His lips connected with mine and I couldn't help but smile against his kiss. Just as he started deepening the kiss, my stomach let out another loud growl.

He pulled away and narrowed his eyes at me with a small pout. "Oh, I see. It's not me you want, it's bacon and eggs," he said, highly offended and rolled to the other side of the bed again. I chuckled at his grumpiness.