CHAPTER SIXTEEN

That Saturday, I was the first one up in our dorm. We had partied hard last night, celebrating the newest addition to the Quidditch Team.

Even Amelia who didn't care too much for Quidditch was down there as long as Angelina. I woke with a stream of sunlight from the window landing straight on my face. I groaned, not appreciating the intense light.

Lucy had brought a bottle of Fire Whiskey yesterday which I had drunk about half of, Lucy finishing the other half. I looked over to her bed. She was spread as a star sleeping on her stomach, her hair a big mess in front of her face.

I got up and had a quick shower before getting dressed for breakfast. I through a pillow at Lucy's sleeping body but she didn't even twitch. I went over to check if she was still amongst the living.

Yeah, heavy breathing. Just hungover then.

Everyone was still asleep, and a wicked smirk spread across my face as a thought came to me. Luckily, I didn't have a hangover so I could torture them instead.

I sucked in a breath before, "FIRE! QUICK! GET UP! FIIIIIRE!"

I yelled at the top of my lungs. Amelia jumped out of bed looking petrified. Lucy rolled over and landed with a thud on the floor twisted in between her duvet, looking utterly confused and in pain. Alicia and Angelina shot up into sitting positions, but quickly reached hands up to their foreheads, groaning.

I laughed hysterically and all their glares landed on me.

"What. The. Hell?" Angelina growled through gritted teeth. "Well good morning to you too, sleepy heads," I laughed.

Lucy pulled her pillow down to the floor with her and lay back down. She looked like she was trying to get back to sleep.

"How the hell are you up in a state like that?" Amelia asked, shocked. "You had way more than me yesterday." I shrugged. "Guess I can hold my liquor," I smiled. I grabbed my wand off my nightstand and slipped it into my pocket.

I was glad we didn't need robes on the weekends. This gave me the opportunity to dress in much more comfortable clothes. Like my loose fitted jeans and the yellow, long-sleeved shirt I was currently wearing.

I turned back to them. Angelina was still glaring at me, rubbing her temples. Amelia was stumbling to the bathroom and Lucy looked to be sound asleep again on the floor.

"I'm heading to breakfast. Come find me when you get your sorry arses out of bed," as my words left my mouth Alicia and Angelina chucked each their pillows at me making me rush out the door to safety.

As I entered the common room Fred and George were sitting on the sofa in front of the fireplace, rubbing their faces.

"What are you two waiting around for?"

"Death," George grumbled through his hands.

Fred bent forward and rested his head between his knees as his hands pulled at his hair. My eyes were transfixed on the red hair he currently had his hands buried in. I swallowed thickly. I heard a throat clear and my eyes shot to George. He was smirking at me, and I quickly shot him a glare. Pull yourself together Allie. It's just hair.

"Come on. I think a bacon-butty is necessary right about now," I cheered. Fred lifted his head at that and smiled. I went forward and grabbed one of their hands each to pull them up. Fred got up willingly, but George pulled back on my hand and pulled hard enough to make me stumble, so I landed straight on his lap.

George shot me a grin. "If you wanted to come down here, Allie, all you had to do was ask," he teased. I smacked the back of his head and quickly got off of him. I looked to Fred, and he was glaring at his brother with so much hatred I was afraid he was going to kill him, or at least hex him.