CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

A/N: 

Is there anything funnier than 24?

We reached Dumbledore's office and as McGonagall opened the door, I saw Professor Trelawney in there with him.

They both turned as we opened the door. McGonagall looked a little taken aback about the unexpected member in the room.

Fred was still supporting me as I felt too weak to stand right now. I was probably as pale as a sheet, my skin still sticky from the sweat and my cheeks dried up by the salt from my tears. Must be looking good right about now.

"Professors," Fred said surprised. We hadn't expected Dumbledore to be ready for us. "Ah, good you're here," he welcomed us in with a smile.

Trelawney came forward and grabbed onto my hands. "I always knew you had a special gift, my dear. I told you so the first time I met you in your third year."

My eyebrows shot up in surprise and a turned to look at Fred, but he looked just as stunned as me. She knew who I was...

I turned to Dumbledore. "Professor... what's going on?"

"Please, do come in. Take a seat. Mr. Weasley you can return –"

"No." I cut him off. All eyes turned to me. "No, I want him here," I said as I held Dumbledore's eye. He smiled.

"Of course. That is entirely up to you. Take a seat." He gestured to the chairs in front of his desk. I went and sat down, Fred taking the seat next to me. I clasped onto his hand for dear life, and he squeezed back reassuringly.

"Now. Tell me what happened." He folded his hands on his desk, looking down at me curiously.

McGonagall stood beside us with a look of concern on her face and Trelawney stood off to the side, a smile on her face as she looked at me in awe.

"I – well... I don't really know myself," I looked to Fred for help. "It's as if she went into a sort of trance," he explained, helping me get started.

"And what happened in this trance?" Dumbledore asked, leaning forward in his seat.

"I was in a room," I started. Picturing the scene in front of me. "But it was like I wasn't there. It's like I was a spectator, like when you enter a Pensive memory," I explained.

I looked up at Dumbledore and he just nodded for me to continue.

"There were Death Eaters and Auror's around the room, along with Harry and Neville. They were fighting them off. You turned up as well, and..." I looked to Trelawney. "Padfoot was there. He was duelling a... a Death Eater. She cursed him and he fell backwards through an archway and then he disappeared. He's dead," I croaked out, making Fred squeeze my hand tighter as his other arm wrapped around my shoulders, pulling me closer for comfort.

"Padfoot is safe and sound Allison."

I looked up at him then. "So it was... it was just a dream? What about Tonks? Is she OK?" I asked. It had felt too real to be a dream.

"It is our understanding," he nodded to Trelawney, "that these events have yet to come to pass."

"What?" I was too exhausted to keep up now, my brain not being able to spell it out.

"You have the Sight, my dear girl," Trelawney breathed out as she clasped her hand together.

"I felt that it was happening when your Vision started, and I just knew it had to be you. I couldn't see the event you were seeing of course, but I felt your power within these walls. So, I came here, and we planned to go and find you when you showed up.