CHAPTER FIFTY-SIX

"Bollocks!"

I poked my head out of the bedroom door and felt a smirk spread across my face as I took in the amusing sight out in the hallway.

"Freddie, dear. You wore a tie to school every single day for seven years. How on earth do you not know how to tie a tie?" I laughed at him as he continued to struggle.

"Because dad tied it for me before term every year and then I never untied it, only loosening and tightening it like a cool kid. Also, I know how to tie a bloody tie. This is a bow-tie. Who the hell wears bow-ties? They're stupid."

I put down my lipstick and walked out into the hallway to where he stood in the mirror, chuckling. We were up in the hallway of Grimmauld Place, standing outside the bedroom door that had once belonged to Remus, which in turn went to me, then back to Remus, and was now a guest room.

"Hush, child. Bowties are cool."

I swatted his hands away and took the material in my hands, tying the pale blue bowtie into a bow.

I straightened out his white shirt collar and admired how he looked, all nice and done up.

He was wearing a grey suit, a pocket square that matched his tie and a perfectly ironed, white shirt that Molly had fixed for him the night before.

The whole wedding party were wearing the same thing, the blue from their ties matching the blue of all of our bridesmaids' dresses. Only people who would be wearing black and white this evening would be Nym and Remus, the happy couple that was getting married.

After Dumbledore's death and Nym finally telling Remus to drop the werewolf excuse, he finally admitted how deeply and truly in love with her he was. I know they'd been going back and forth with each other for a while, but now he finally managed to set aside his doubts about himself and let himself feel love.

Not only for Nym but for himself. He deserved happiness as much as the next guy.

"Allie! You're being summoned!" Amelia called from somewhere below. I gave Fred a quick peck and ducked around him.

"Go find Sirius and Remus. I'm guessing Remus needs support right now and I'm also guessing Sirius is taking the piss out of him." Fred chuckled but headed past me on the stairs to join the boys down in the meeting room.

I knocked on the door to the Family Room and Andromeda quickly pulled it open, grabbing my arm and dragging me inside before slamming the door shut again.

"Allie, dear. There's a crisis." My eyes went wide, and I rushed in, eyeing everyone in the room.

"What's wrong?" I headed for Nym by the mirror where she stood. No one in here seemed stressed other than Auntie Meda.

I felt happy tears well up as I took in the back of Nym's dress and her reflection in the mirror.

"Oh, Nym. You look absolutely beautiful," I cooed, awestruck by her beauty.

Her hair was bright pink, and she had made it long and straight as ever, glossing elegantly down her back, standing out against the white of her dress beautifully.

The Lost Witch | Fred WeasleyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara