CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Someone was trying to wake me up, but I was having an amazing dream. I was riding Buckbeak as he ran through a large, open field. He was running at top speed when he spread his wings lifting us into the –

"Get. UP!" someone shoved me so hard I almost rolled off the bed. I grabbed onto my mattress to stop myself from falling to the ground. I looked around my surroundings in a startled state before my eyes landed on a grinning Lucy.

"God, you're a heavy sleeper," she complained, going back to finish tying her tie.

"Come on, we need to head to breakfast," she said.

I just groaned and threw my head down on my pillow again. "Five more minutes," I mumbled.

I was on the verge of falling asleep again when a jet of water hit me in the face.

I shot up, wiped my face and looked at Lucy in shock. "You BITCH!" I yelled getting out of bed.

"Oh good you're up. Get dressed and I'll wait for you before we head to breakfast. Angelina needs to visit her Quidditch team so I'm doing this on behalf of her." She just smiled at me, going back to tying her tie.

I let out a growl before getting my uniform out of my trunk. As we came down to the common room Angie and Alicia were there waiting for us.

I was still sleepy and just hung my head out of exhaustion from climbing the stairs.

"Come on, let's go!" Angelina cheered, grabbing my sleeve and pulling me along behind her.

"You know you man-handle me as much as the Weasley's," I muttered at the back of her head. She ignored me and kept pulling me along down the many stairs from the seventh floor.

We reached the Great Hall and she pulled me along to where Harry, Hermione and Ron were sitting, her pace picking up as soon as she spotted Harry, making me stumble after her.

"Hi Angelina," Harry said cheerfully.

"Hi," she answered him briskly. "Good summer?" she rushed out. She then cut herself off as she started talking again.

"Listen, I've made Gryffindor Quidditch Captain," she said hurriedly. "Nice one," Harry grinned back.

She started talking to him about try-outs and how she wanted the whole team there for them. I looked to Lucy beside me, and she just chuckled, rolling her eyes and mocking Angie behind her back.

"OK," he responded.

"Good, glad we cleared that up. Can I eat now?" I grumbled sarcastically at Angie, shaking my arm at, to show her that she was still holding on to me.

"Sure, if you try-out for the team," she smirked. I groaned at her. "No! Don't make me be active!" I whined in a dramatic voice.

"Oh, you can't keep her from her food, Johnson!" came a voice behind us I recognized as George.

"Yeah. I mean, the girl doesn't function until after you've fed her," Fred chimed in.

As they reached my side I pointed at them with my free hand, "That's true. You should listen to them Johnson," I mocked her, using her last name like George did.

She released me with a smile. "Yes, you may eat now." She swiftly turned around, sitting down a few seats down from Harry and them.

"Oh, thank you Master! Allie is most pleased," I bowed to her as if she were my God. "Yeah, yeah," she muttered.

"Weasley's," Lucy greeted them. "As I live and breathe, Lucy Andrews returned to school," George mocked her. Fred knocked my shoulder and pointed over to where Angelina had sat down.