CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

A/N: 

I'm sorry I couldn't resist when I saw what chapter we were on HAHA.
 ENJOY!

The next morning was an awkward one. I could tell the girls wanted to ask me what had happened, but no one dared be the first one.

I groaned as they all busied themselves with getting ready for their day.

"Come on guys, just ask me! You're killing me here." It was the day of Gryffindor versus Slytherin Quidditch match and I couldn't have them worrying about me when they needed to focus on the game that was approaching.

Angelina and Lucy looked at each other, and then turned to me. Lucy came over and sat down on my bed next to me. The others quickly came over too.

"What happened last night?" Angelina asked in a low voice. I couldn't tell them, but I could give them bits of the truth.

"Fred and I fell asleep on the couch down in the common room and I had a nightmare. I feel so embarrassed that I woke everyone up. I'm sorry."

Lucy reached up and rubbed comforting circles on my back. "Do you want to tell us what the nightmare was about?" she asked in a voice that was too soft to belong to her.

I looked down at my hands, fidgeting my fingers together. "It... it was someone I care about a lot. My family, and – and I had a nightmare that he was murdered," I shuddered involuntarily at that.

Alicia gasped and then they all came forward and pulled me into a group hug. "Oh how horrible. I'm so sorry," Alicia said from somewhere in the hug.

I smiled weakly. "It's OK. It was just a dream. I sent him a letter last night when McGonagall let me go. I just wanted to check that he's alright."

They released me from the hug and straightened. I smiled at the girls in front of me. "OK, now that that's over with. It's Quidditch day! Ready to step on some Serpents?"

Everyone cheered good heartedly and went and got dressed.

I lay down on my pillow again, needing an extra hour or so of shuteye after the long night I had.

"Oh, no you don't." Someone grabbed my legs and pulled me off my bed, so I landed with a thud.

"Angelina in case you've forgotten, I'm not on your team. You don't need me up at this hour!" I whined at her.

"Of course I do. You're part of my support team. Now get dressed."

I needed a shower after last night though so I quickly got up and ran for the bathroom, making the others call out in protest as I locked the door. I showered in record time and got dressed in a knitted sweater that sported the house colour and a pair of knee high boots. 

As I opened the door my hair was still wet. Amelia quickly waved her wand at me, drying it instantly. I let it hang loosely, the natural waves falling down my back and over my shoulders.

Just as I finished tying up my hair Lucy grabbed my elbow and started pulling me out the room after her. I quickly grabbed my wand off my trunk and stuffed it in my boot before letting her pull me along.

We headed for the Great Hall and spotted Harry and Ron having breakfast. As we passed the Slytherin table I saw most of them wearing badges with a sort of crown on them.

Angelina came to an abrupt stop in front of me, making me walk right into her back, letting out an oomph.

She was staring at the same badges I had been looking at. At closer inspection I read the words written under the crown, Weasley is Our King