Chapter 37 - bitch

Chlos pov:

We was getting ready to go to breakfast at a little cafe near Tristan's house the boys all raved about and once again I was struggling to change again due to my stupid ribs; I don't think laughing that hard half an hour ago was such a good idea.

"Here let me help you" brad says walking into the ensuite dressed in his signature black skinny jeans, a baggy blue hoody and his beanie covering his curls. "Were matching" I smile when I saw brads black jeans. He helped me put my grey ramones top on over a thin black vest top and my black leather and chrome leather jacket on. "Thank you" I smile looking up and kissing him on the lips "I'm off to get my shoes on, I'll see you down in five if you don't need anything else" "no I'm fine I'll be down in a minute"

I had already managed to put my black jeans on hence why we was matching. I didn't bother to put any makeup on just quickly scraped my hair up into a messy bun and slipped my black and white classic vans on before turning the lights in the bathroom and bedroom off and walking down stairs to meet everyone.

"Somebody looks beautiful" brad smiles walking over to me and kissing me softly on the lips. "Talk for yourself" I giggle "awe what do you want?" Brad asks "nothing" I smile "your never nice you must want something" he smirks "what! I'm always nice" I tell him "I know you are I'm only messing" he grins before pulling me closer and attaching his lips to mine.

"Oo minty" I say as we pulled away making brad laugh "your such a weirdo, but my weirdo" "urg that's enough PDA come on let's go" tristan shouts taking hold of my hand and pulling me out the door with the rest following.

"Right chlo, connor and Hannah with me" tristan instructs hopping into the diving seat of his car "wait why can't I go with brad?" I moan "because I want to concentrate on the roads not you two snogging" tris complains "your just jelouse" brad teases before walking over to tris car and opening the door for me "why thank you" I giggle "your welcome my princess" brad says. Tristan gags from the drivers seat which only makes me and brad want to annoy tristan more "and your my prince" I say trying my hardest to hold back a snigger but failing "I'm sorry I can't, that's too much" I laugh "but you are my princess" brad pouts "brad" I warn before he too let's out a giggle.

"Right chlo if you don't detach yourself from brad within three seconds your walking" tristan shouts. Brad pecks my lips before shutting the door of the car and walking to james car parked a few meters away.

---------------------------------

We got to the little cafe that was a 20 minute car journey from Tristan's house and I could see immediately why the boys liked it; it was a small American themed diner style cafe with black and white checked flooring , red leather booths dotted around the floor seating 10 people in each, it looked really cute and friendly.

We walked in and Connor lead the way to the booth furthest the way from the door where joe was sat typing away on his laptop. "Greetings Joseph" connor said as we approached the booth making joe look up from his laptop "hey" he smiled standing up and giving tris and con the 'lad hug' that boys do.

"Hey chlo how are you?" He smiled sitting back down on his place "I'm good thanks apart from the obvious" I smile. Joe called round the night I came home from hospital when we was watching movies and brad explained the whole thing and connor told joe about Hannah. "Nice to see you again Hannah" joe smiled warmly at her whilst we all took seats in the booth.

Brad james and em arrived a few minutes after us and we all sat in the booth.

Joe on the left side next to Connor who was next to Hannah who I was sat next to. Brad sat opposite me on the right side, em sat opposite Hannah whilst james sat opposite Connor and tris opposite joe. We all began casually chatting about the gigs the boys had coming up.