CHAPTER 35

PAIN that's what all I felt when I was greeted this morning by Jacob Parker and Lauren kissing each other like long lost lovers. I felt my eyes stinging tears threatening to spill but somehow I won the battle and control my tears. I know exactly why Jacob Parker is doing this he wants me to cry in front of him and accept my defeat but I am too stubborn to just give up like that when I decided so hard last night after the little war between my heart and mind.

"Tyla, Tyla Andrews." I saw a hand waving in front of me. I closed the locker as i faced the person who snapped me out of my trance.

"Yes Nicholas, how may I help you?"

"Thank god finally, the way you were just staring in your locker not responding to me I thought you lost your senses or something."

"Ha ha very funny. Now will you tell me the reason for you to disturb my peace." We had already started walking so he kinda stopped and rubbed his neck when I asked him. "So?" I encouraged him to speak.

"I'm so sorry Tyla." He said after he let out a big sigh.

"Huh?"

"About last time, I don't know what got on me that I started acting like a jerk. I am so sorry Tyla first I invite you myself and act like complete a*shole to you." I patted his back to comfort him.

"You know it's alright, like it wasn't your fault. One you didn't invite me, I kinda forced you to do so and second Jacob Parker came along uninvited while it was just our plan to have lunch together or more like my plan."

"But still--

"Don't Nicholas, that thing had already happened why waste our time about past while we should use it to prepare for the future."

"Well you are right Miss Anderson. So as your command I shall head to my class for my better future while you should head to your class." He said pointing to my left side.

"Horl, when did we reach here?"

"When you were busy giving me lesson to think about future not the past." I gave a slight chuckle. "It was really nice walking you to your Tyla, hope to see you soon. Bye."

"Bye."

================================================================================

My classes had already ended and it was lunch break so you can guess where I was heading to. I entered the cafeteria to see the boys all seated on their places except for Jacob Parker.

"Ello, boys." I greeted them as I slipped beside Luke my Baby boy.

"Hello Lukey." I cooed at him pinching his cheek while he gave me a cheeky smile.

"How are you Tyla?"

"Me I am still the same bo~~ ring~~" I pout my life while he pinched my cheeks lightly.

"You are so cute and fluffy Tyla. I just love you so much." Shocked, I don't know why I felt that probably because he never said that word to me before. I think I wasn't the only one shocked as I heard some choking from the other side."

"Bro you'd want to keep that mouth of yours, shut."

"Why what's wrong telling her how I feel. It's not like I am sucking her face like you guys."

"Hey! Who you talking to like that."

"Jordan!!!" I yelled at him which made him shut up.

"OMG I just can't wait for this Friday. I am so excited." Oh oh not this voice any but not his person that's flashing in mind.

"Me too babe, me too." Everybody were rolling their eyes but soon were shocked when he opened his mouth.

"So what's up guys?"

"Nothing much except for Luke confessing Tyla." I glared at Hunter who was raising his hands in surrender.

"He did what?"

"Woah woah don't yell bro you're just scaring the little guy."

"I'm not scared nor I am little." Cue the staring contest between Jordan and Luke.

"Stop it you guys, stop acting like kids. And I am sure he said more in brotherly way than what you are thinking. Right Luke?"

"Nope I actually mean it like love, love no brotherly, no friendly but as a man to woman." Not cool bro not cool you weren't supposed to say that now I am scared of the Jacob Parker beside me who was fuming in anger, nose flaring, hands and jaws clenching. OH MY GOD why do you always have to set me in this kind of situation.

"Don't worry just because I confessed, it doesn't mean that you have to reciprocate my feelings. I just wanted to let out the feelings that's been bugging me for a long time. I now knida feel relieved letting out." He was giving me his heart warming smile while I just stayed there stunned not only me but everyone in our table except for Ricky I guess Luke had told his twin before me.

"I-- I I--"

"I know you're in a relation with Nicholas and you love him so don't worry I can understand. It's my fault, you were always looking out for me like big sister but I just misunderstood and started growing feelings for you. I am sorry if I disappoint you." He bit his lip getting a little nervous so I ruffled his hair.

"Don't be sorry I am not disappointed, it's just how nature works; getting attracted or falling in love it just happens which you can't control. So don't be sorry and just think about it natural process. I know one day you'll so find that girl you'll love you as equally you do." I slumped my hand over his shoulder and smiled which he thankfully returned.

"Gosh you two are so cute. Even though I ship you with Nicholas I wished you two weren't together and you had dated with Luke; you two look so adorable." Luke flushed in embarrassement while I stare back at Jacob Parker who was staring as if trying to read my soul.

School had already been over half an hour ago, I was staying at school because I was searching for a to finish my assignment. After I finished my assignment I walked through the deserted hallway as I massaged my neck. Suddenly i was pulled by a force inside a room, I screamed but it came out muffled as the culprit had covered my mouth. My eyes closed tight praying to the god that I had no idea who was in front of me.

"Open your eyes Tyla." I instantly opened my eyes recognizing the voice and pushed him hard.

"What the heck Jacob Parker? What's wrong with you?"

"I can ask you the same thing Tyla Andrews what's wrong with you." I furrowed my eyebrows at him. "Do you remember what you said to Luke at lunch time?" I looked at him in confusion.

"You told him getting attracted or falling in love with someone can't be control, so why are you trying to control your feelings so hard when you'll just end up getting hurt."

"I get hurt or not it doesn't matter. What matters is that your popularity is safe?" In a flash he launched at me and slammed his hand on the side making me flinched.

"Well it matters, it matters to me whether you get hurt or not because it pains me more to see you hurt. Do you know how hard it was to see your face looking at Lauren and me together. I know it hurts you why don't you accept the fact that it's better for us to be together than pretend we don't feel anything for each other when we both know how we feel."

"No it's not, it's not better for us to be together. Didn't you see how people looked at you two? They all looked at you with adoration, you're just perfect for each other." He groans real loud pulling his hair.

"Ok I'll do whatever you want but you can't stop me from proving you about the fact we are better together which will make you come running towards me." He leaned in, his face only a centimeter away from mine. "Let me remind you something Tyla Andrews no matter how much you try to push me away from you, I'll just stand on my place as hard as sturdy rock which will eventually prove you how wrong you were." He stormed out of the room while I stay there controlling my breathing for a moment before heading out.