Chapter 5

I was still at the party, I'll tell you I'm NOT having a good time in this place filled with drunk teenager some grinding on each other on the dance floor while some were sucking eachother throats and exchanging saliva which made me want to puke but I controlled myself. I want to go home but I don't want to be a party pooper and ruin my friends night. Suddenly I felt the sudden urge to pee so I excused myself and went to search the bathroom. After few minutes of roaming around and encountering some inappropriate scenes, I finally found a room it was huge but I have no time to gwak at it as I need to use the bathroom. After I saw two doors at the side of the room I opened the first door but it was a walk in closet, it was kind of neat actually now leaving only one door which I'm guessing is the bathroom I opened the door and sigh in relief that I was right.

After doing my business I came out of the bathroom and checked the room. Woah!! it was actually really huge, at one side it had a king sized bed neatly made, other side had a big plasma TV to the left it had a bookshelf filled with lots of books, a desk and a laptop on it. I don't know how but my legs were already taking me to the bookshelf like it had its own mind I trace those books with my fingers, I was too lost to admire those that I didn't hear the door open and close until someone cough to get my attention.

"Hey."

"Ummm... Hey. What are you doing here?"

"I think I should be the asking you that as it is my room." He said with a chuckle which made me flame in embarrassment.

"Oh I'm sorry I was just looking for a bathroom and I ended up here. I'm sorry Nicholas"

"It's alright you don't have to be sorry and one more thing." I look at him when he said in kind of serious tone. "You can just call me Nick no need to use my full name."

"Umm... Oo..Kay."

"Soooooo...." He Started walking towards me. "You are more into spending time alone with a book than bunch of kids at a party."

"How..... Di..d yy..ou know?" Woah Tyla woah just great going talk like a normal person, don't stammer and make yourself look like a complete idiot and why the hell did you just speak like somebody lower your volume. I know talking to your crush is not everyday thing but please no making fun of yourself and speak with confidence. I mentally told myself.

"You really aren't used to talking with other people beside your friends, are you?" I nod my head in response. "Umm actually I find out about it from Jacob, I was the one who actually ask him to bring his best friend tonight and he was going on about how she is not someone to be in place filled with bunch of peoples but someone who loves to stay alone and stuck her face in a book or laptop."he chuckled.

I was not giving attention to what he said because I was stuck in the part where he said he was the one who asked Jacob Parker to bring his best friend aka 'ME' at the party. OMFG!!!!! Why on earth would Nicholas Fernando want to bring Jacob his best friend? This question is seriously stuck in my head after he said that he was the one who ask for me. After snapping myself back to reality I composed myself.

"Oh really."

"Umm hmm So if you want you can just stay in my room and enjoy yourself with one of these books."

"Are you sure? Well I was here to enjoy the party and " before I could talk any further Nicholas beat me.

"It's alright and I know even though you could've told Jacob how you wanted go home, you just stayed here because you didn't want to ruin his time."
I was speechless at what he said so I just bowed my head.

"I'll be heading downstairs now. You can just enjoy your time here, if you need more books don't hesitate to ask me, I'll bring them from the study room." I gave him the biggest smile until that's when something hit me.

"Thinking about Jacob."I snapped my head at him and nodded. "Don't worry I'll tell him. So he won't be worried."

"Thank you." After giving a sweet smile he heads back to the party leaving me in peace. I take a book from shelf and start reading.

After getting to the middle of the book my eyes started to drop, I let my eyes win and close them. When I had my eyes closed I felt someone come through the door and picked me up. I was too tired to open my eyes and see where was this person taking, I felt a soft mattress under me and that person tucked the blanket over me, I just snuggled in the blanket. I felt the body retreating from the bed but not before him kissing my forehead and telling,

"Sweet dreams princess."