CHAPTER 6

I woke up rubbing my eyes, yawning and stretching a little which is kind of my habit. I was still not really wide awake to notice I was not in my room, then when I notice I looked around to see where I was in I panicked. Finally all the things that happened last night came to my mind and sigh in relief.

I threw the blanket off from me and went to the bathroom to pee after done with my business, I thought if I stayed in Nicholas's room last night where did he slept. Holy shit shit please don't tell I exile him from his 'own' damn room last night. Oh my god oh my god!!! Please please don't let him hate me for this I'll do anything.

I really hope he's not angry with me because I took his comfy bed. Everyone knows that no bed can compare to their own bed in giving comfort added if it's this big king size bed. *sigh* I'm doomed Nicholas is never gonna like me. Something hit me right then and my eyes got wide.

"Hold last time I was on the couch right?" I asked no one in particular. If I was on the couch last night who..

"Wait wait somebody came in last night when I was drifting off to sleep, isn't it?" ......

"Give me a break who the hell am I talking to exactly, there's no one over here. *Groan* I'm seriously going crazy. Aghhh!!"
I say messing my hair. I can't just stay here I need to check Nicholas, if he's angry with me or not.

I got up from the bed which I don't remember sitting at. I opened the door and saw a stair that lead downstairs so I just went down because if I start checking the room I doubt I'll find him easily. When I reached downstairs my nose was filled with sweet aroma of food, just the smell was making my mouth water, I just let my legs take me to the origin of the smell. I halt at the sight in front of me.

There was a boy and might I add a hot one cooking 'SHIRT-LESS' YUMM yumm those muscles ooo hooo. I mentally slap myself I can't do this I can't act like a horny slut I am in front of the people who knows my existence. Yeah you read it right folks I act like a horny slut but that's when I'm watching my boys gigs and all actually more than a slut I like calling myself a vlut. It's not like it will be a quiet a shock for you guys to know I act like that because every fangirls are horny perverted vluts 😉😉😉

But if you're saying your not a perverted fangirl you're a big ass liar.

"Oh!! Good morning Tyla." That voice snapped me out.

"Huh!! Uh?" ohh lala if he's back was a sight worth to see he's front is just like heaven on earth.*cough cough*

"Oh uh good morning nich-- Nick." I kind of forgot he asked me to call him Nick not Nicholas.

"Slept well?"

"Umm yes thank you." He nodded his head. "And sorry."

"Huh??"

"For using your room."

He chuckled. "What? There's no need to be sorry I am the one who asked you to use my room so no worries."

"But still--"

"Tyla~~ let's not talk about it OK, would you like to eat."

I smiled before replying "Oh of course, I'm famished." With a big smile he gave me pancakes,bacon and juice, because I prefer juice than coffee or tea. Sorry guys but this girly is not a caffeine person deal with it. In the middle of eating I finally remembered something. Shoot!! How could I forget him?

"Umm Nick. Can I ask you something?"

"Umm hmm."

"Where did the person who was in charge of taking me home last night aka my best friend go? If I'm still here."