CHAPTER 21

*This is dedicated to @Thanikies for those amazing votes, thank you alot.  love you.*

It has been two weeks, two freaking weeks that Jacob started ignoring me and going out with Lauren, I have no idea why he's ignoring me suddenly, is he that mad about the whole Nicholas thing, more than that why Lauren, why he is hanging out with Lauren. One thing I know for sure is that Jacob didn't hook up with her after their first time because he thought it'll be burden as she was too emotional and serious about relationship especially if it's with him. Like every other girl in our school Lauren was also crazily obsessed with him. No girl can resist his charms not even me. I had a  crush on him in kindergarten but he was too perfect for me so I just pushed my feelings aside and act like the best friend who loved him as a sister nothing more.

As time passed I thought my feelings had gone but guess I was wrong. I always acted like I was always annoyed and irritated by his presence so no one could say that I was in love with him but in all honesty the feeling I get when he's by my side is the best feeling. I thought I can never get rid of these feelings and had to feel the pain and jealousy every time, he made out with a girl in the hallway. Then he came Nicholas Fernando, he was really attractive, I thought he would be the one to help me overcome my feelings for Jacob Parker, he even did but not much as I wanted. I have been lying on my bed for past hours with tears running down my face non stop.

"Tyla!!" I heard my mom call me, I quickly wiped the tears and replied her with a yes. She came to my room which made turned other side so she wouldn't have to witness this mess because the last thing I want is my mom getting over protective and worried than she already is.

"I am going out with Eva, have a girls day wanna join."

"Umm nah I am OK."

"Are you sure?"

"Yup." With an OK she went outside before she fully closed the door, I stopped her.

"Mom, wait!"

"Yes, honey."

"Are you going to aunt Eva's house to pick her or is she coming?"

"Oh I am going, why?"

"Can you take me with you, I have things to talk with Jacob?" I bite my lip with head down as I asked her.

"Yeah sure get ready in 20."

After she was out of my room, I quickly went towards my closet and picked out an outfit and headed to the bathroom. Once inside the bathroom I saw myself in the mirror making me flinch at my own reflection, I was a mess a complete mess. I quickly strip down and hopped into the shower. After I was done with the shower, I dried myself and put the clothes on. I rushed downstairs to see my mom checking everything she had.

"Ready?" She asked looking up at me with a smile as I was still in the two steps away from the bottom of the stairs which made me taller than her. I smiled at her and gave her an OK sign before heading out to the car.

The drive to the Parker's was fifteen minutes drive, so it wasn't long enough that we were already in their driveway. Parker's residence was just like your typical rich family mansion with neatly trimmed lawns and all that you see in rich family's home. I got out of the car with my mom and headed towards the front door. My mom was just a second away from ringing the bell when the door flung open showing a really happy and excited Eva making my mom roll her eyes.

"Oh hey, Tyla. You finally thought about joining us on our day out."

"Umm, sorry Eva but some other day today I am here to meet Jacob."

"Of course, you're here to meet that stupid son of mine. That guy hasn't gotten out of his room yet."

"Ah~ is that so, then I guess I should go to his room."