Various Nicknames

*Tyla's P.O.V*

If anyone's wondering where I am, I'm actually in one of the cafeteria's table sitting with my loving friends. Gosh!!! How much I hate these dorks.

Oh yeah I said friends I've actually some friends who are not  Jacob Parker but they're like Jacob meaning school's popular hot ass boys. Yeah!!!! 'Boys' B. O. Y. S boys. Don't judge that I hang out with boys more it's not like I'm a tomboy or something it's just that the girls in this school don't like me especially the popular girls. Yeah I know the author said that I'm a loving girl but that's not a lie, it's just that I don't have a nice body like them and honestly I'm not the only girl who they're mean to but other girls also; who don't care about their structure or how they look. So most of the girls try to look as good as possible so they won't have to be one of their victims.

But in my case I'm a lucky girl, though they tried to hurt me sometimes before but they don't do now. Well of course because I've got this amazing overprotective psycho best friend who happens to be school's hottie, so yea I don't have to torture the bully.

Though those girls don't bully me they still give those dirty glares whenever they get a chance and I think Jacob also sensed it that he thought it would be better for me to hang out with his 'guy friends' than those 'mean girls' his words not mine. At first I thought it would be awkward but later on I thought it was a great idea.So here I am sitting with these dorks. I think I was too deep in my thoughts that I blocked the world because I saw a hand wave in front of my face.

"Yo Jigglypuff." Jordan Wilson one of those dorks called and yeah he calls me jigglypuff because 'Jacob Parker' being the guy he is, didn't want anyone to call me fatty, fat, fatso, pig or any words which were gonna hurt fat people but it wasn't gonna affect me if those words were gonna come out from my friends but that guy definitely don't want any living life to call me that beside him.

So yeah those boys sitting with me have their own nicknames for me which doesn't hurt "my feelings" gosh Jacob Parker is so overprotective sometimes that I think he's not my friend but my father.

"Yo ho jigglypugff." Oh yeah Jordan being the dork he is he thought I looked really cute and fluffy like that pokemon he gave me the name jigglypuff.

"Umm yeah what?"

"You look lost are you alright." Then it's when I felt all the eyes on table on me.

"Yeah I'm alright don't worry."

"Are you sure muffin because you haven't eaten anything." Hunter Ryder asked yeah and he calls me muffin. Jordan and Hunter are known as the kings of heartbreaker because of the number of girls they have hurt they're worst than Jacob Parker but still girls throw themselves at these guys why, because they're so hot and sexy their ( those girls ) words not mine. Actually I don't understand a single bit about them being hot and sexy because whenever they hang out with me they're the dorkiest kids I know.

Beside Jacob, Jordan and Hunter there are other guys Tyler Adams the school's cold emo guy, he's not seen much talking or laughing with his friends and not to brag anything but I've seen him laughing sometimes; not exactly laughing but I have seen him trying to hold it when I'm laughing like a retarded seal. I think my laugh is the most hilarious thing on earth that's why I can make the coldest guy laugh not that he actually openly laughs but still and yeah he is the only guy who doesn't have nickname for me. We just call ourselves by our surnames, he started so don't judge me. Last but not the least the Simpson brothers; Ricky and Luke they're twins, while Ricky has forestry green eyes, Luke has deep blue ocean eyes which I'm in love with it's not anything romantic I just have things for blue eyes and plus he's one year younger than me not that I mind falling for someone younger but I've already thought of them as my little brothers so yeah no romantic feelings for them.

"Actually no I'm not feeling well, I lost my appetite and have a sudden urge to puke right now."

"Why what's wrong fluffball, you sick." Luke the youngest dude asked. (Dude hehehe) now everyone's attention was on me.

"Not that I'm sick its just that someone happens to be grossly sucking face with a bimbo while  I was heading to my locker that I lost my appetite." I said glaring at my oh so best friend which in return just roll his eyes and the boys just said 'o' and 'ah' in realisation.

"Seriously fatty are you still on that?"

"Yes I still am. Why? Because you made you loose my appetite."

"OK! I'm sorry I won't do that again fine."

"Fine."

He sigh "God you're impossible."

I just stuck my tongue out and he gave a chuckle as a response.