GROSS

*Tyla POV*

It was history class one of my favorite subject. Well the thing is I have always find it fascinating and interesting. Yeah yeah I know how can I find a subject really fascinating and interesting call me a nerd but that's the truth I've always found books interesting especially history textbook, while there are some who think it's a really useless and boring subject. But I on the other hand totally disagree with it, first it's not useless it's something that let us know about the past incident and how can we avoid them from happening again. Well you guys out there having a peaceful and amazing life you should also start reading history because it tells us what were the reasons for our great grandfather to start something like world war and also gives us knowledge about how we can prevent something deadly to happen in the world again. So history definitely isn't a useless subject, if it was most of us would be joining military to go on a war.

'TRING TRINNNNNG'

WELL the bell rang and it's the end of the class which means 'Lunch Time'. I quickly pack my bags so I could go eat something fast. I think the author already told you about my chubbiness so you can guess what kind of person I am. The kind of person who can't think anything else but food.

OH MYYYYY GOSSHH!!!! God why didn't you make me blind before making me see something so gross like this. What might I have seen that I'm being so dramatic you guys are probably thinking. Well the thing is that I saw my lovely and wonderful best friend, amazingly and lovingly sucking some blonde girl's throat and exchanging saliva, please note the scarsam.

God!!!! when you want do something like that why don't you choose a closed and private place to do that? Ughh my appetite has all been lost because of some people amazingly making out at the hallway just a few lockers away from mine. Just as I opened my locker somebody amazing called me and guess who that person is yup no other than my 'best friend'.

"What is it Jacob Parker?" I asked annoyed.

"Whoa what's with your mood today?" I just glared at him than my eyes fell on his lips. You might think I way be imagining how it would feel to kiss him but no I'm definitely not thinking something so gross. The thing was the lovely blonde's lip gloss was still on his lips which made me roll my eyes. I took out a tissue and gave it to him, he look at with his eyebrows arched.

"You've lip gloss on your lips jerk." He just mouthed o and took the tissue to wipe his lips.

"You won't believe but that girl was really something, she was a damn good kisser." I just gave a look of what.

"I thought you broke up with that girl last week because she was so clingy." Yes that girl is someone he already dated or should I say hooked up. He always hooks up with some random girl and leaves her after telling her a stupid and meaningless reasons and after some weeks or months he again hooks up with that person. Why you ask well my lovely "best friend" over here has a remembering problem that's why he doesn't remember who he's already hooked up after leaving that girl for weeks, sometimes I even wonder if he's gonna forget me too but I think that won't happen because I'm the only girl best friend while he's got a millions of girlfriend.

"Hold wait I already dated her are you sure?" Confusion return over his face gosh this boy, if you just have stick with a girl it won't have been a problem for you to remember.

I groan "Whatever I don't know anything I'm going."

"Hold, wait where you going."

"Somewhere there's peace and I can read my book without any disturbance and people making out." I turn around from him but he grabs my hand.

"It's lunch time fatty if you remember." He said qouting the word remember with his finger.

"Of course I know that idiot."

"Soooo......" "What???" I kinda yelled.

"Well if you know that it's lunch why you not going to cafeteria but somewhere peace to read your book."

"I have no appetite fine. Can I go?"

"Why don't you have an appetite? Did someone tell you anything about your weight? If they did than tell who they were I'm gonna beat them to pulp. You don't have to listen to any of those things they say about you. They're just piece of shits who don't think about anyone else but themselves. You really don't have to go on starving because they said something..." Before he could say anything more I stop him.

"Woa woa will you stop nobody said anything gosh!!! you always over react for no reason and the reason I lost my appetite is you."
He just gave me a 'WHAT' look.

"Yes it's you why I lost my appetite. Why you?? Well the answer is something related to incident few minutes ago." He just gave a confuse look, this boy seriously has some kind of memory problem I swear.

"I can't believe how can you forget about grossly making out with your oh so skinny blonde partner whatever her name is just few minutes ago."

"Oh that. You're telling me you're gonna skip lunch for that ridiculous reason, stop being dramatic and come with me."
And he took me holding my hand to the cafeteria.