CHAPTER 24

*Ok guys triple update. Why? Because we reached five hundred reads. Aaaahhhhh I am practically jumping right now even though it was starting as a bad day today I am kinda happy to see many people reading my book. Love you all.

Vote, share and comment.

------------------------------------------------------

I guess it was true when people said time goes fast when you're spending time with your loved ones. Weekend went fast, me and Jacob mostly spending time at this house cuddling and doing many things, last time was hard to spend the days because of avoidance Jacob did but now everything is just fine. I smile to myself looking at the mirror trying to cover the blue and purple bruises on my neck. One of these days I am sure to kill Jacob for giving me these hickeys, last night when I came back home I forgot about the hickey and fortunately my mom was home too. So you can guess what happened next, she saw it and questioned me till we both went to bed and I have to assure her every time it were rashes which I doubt she actually believed because of the look she gave me when she said she believed me and left the topic.

I took a big sigh and put the makeup inside the drawer. After checking myself in the mirror, my neck especially I went downstairs. When I reached the bottom of the stairs I heard talking and laughing from the kitchen, one of the voices belonged to my mom and another belonged to a specific male which I wasn't hoping to meet this early in the morning. I stomp to the kitchen.

"What are you doing here?" I said pointing at him.

"Good morning to you too bestie." I rolled my eyes at him.

"What kind of behaviour is that, Tyla? You should show some respect to the guest."

"You should listen to your mom, Tyla." J. E. R.k Jerk. That's only word that I think of this guy right now.

I scoffed at both of them especially my mom. "Guest, guest seriously mom, you're calling this guy a guest he practically lives in this house."

"Yeah you're right about that, so how about showing some respect to him as your elder brother." When my mom said those last two words I didn't miss the scrunch on Jacob's face. Oh my god that was cute, I wanna laugh so badly at his expression.

"Oh yes, you're right. Not as a guest but as an elder brother I should give him some respect." Jacob snapped his attention giving me what the hell look. "Well you have always took care of me as your little sister so in return I should show you some respect right big brother." Oh the way he scrunched up his face Everytime the word brother came out of my mouth he's just so cute.

"You know it's actually fine, I am really OK with you not showing me any kind of respect and being your best friend than big brother." He put the sweetest smile on his face but also giving me sign not to exaggerate this topic to annoy him. Which made me nearly laugh.

"The breakfast is ready, wanna have some."

"Nope I am not in mood." Jacob turned to look at me, have I ever told you that this guy hates me skipping my meals.

"Tyla Andrews you better sit down and eat your breakfast right now or you won't be able to live your quiet peaceful life." Jacob said pointing the chair next to him. I took a big sigh and sat down because when he said that he was telling the truth, one time I skip lunch at school he kept bugging me to eat the whole time that I had to miss a class because of him and today I am not repeating the same mistake.

"Why are you here, today?" I said gobbling the food.

"Isn't it obvious to pick you up?"

"Why do you have to come, mom said that she was dropping me school today."

"Why can't I, is it a bad thing to come and pick my best friend for school. And I don't think you're mom minds, right Jane."

"Of course, I don't. As much as Tyla's mine she's yours too, so I am fine with it." Wow mom wow did you really have to say that.

"Umm hmm, yup she's mine all mine." He was looking with that smirk making gulp.

The ride to school was just amazing, I was jamming to Justin Bieber's all the way to school even though the owner has a great dislike towards him and to just annoy him more I thought about singing loudly while jumping in my seat.

"Finally!!!" Jacob had his hands thrown up in fist after parking his car in the school's parking lot. He quickly hopped out of the car leaving me to laugh like a retard at his behaviour until I felt the door opened on my side.

"If you're done with your retardness I suggest you to come out if you're not thinking about spending your day in my car acting like mentally unstable human." I don't know why but it made laugh more and more. I got off the car, holding the car door and Jacob Parker (who was trying to hold his smile and give me an annoyed look which was failing) for support. When I got off the car I couldn't help but lean on him and laugh more. Seriously what's wrong with me today?

"What the hell did you eat in the morning that your are acting like mental asylum patient?" He said still holding my laughing state in his arms.

"Oh look the two best friends finally made up." We turned to see the guys heading towards us.

"Hi~~ *laugh *laugh guys~~"

"What's wrong with her?" Jordan asked looking at me strangely making me laugh more. I definitely ate something strange in the morning.

"Seriously Tyla stop it now, it's getting scary."

"Me scary, am I scary." I said giving my best baby face still laughing. Have you ever had a time when you start laughing for no particular reason and couldn't stop yourself, well I am having one. I notice that Jacob was still holding trying to contain his laugh not only but everyone was trying their best not to show their amusement by me.

"Did you eat something strange?" Tyler asked. I was trying to answer him but someone beat me.

"Jakeyy~~~" we all turned to look at Lauren running towards us or more specifically Jacob Parker making me stop my retarded laugh when she hugged him tightly like as if he'll disappear if she didn't hold him tight. Call me crazy but I am mentally singing hold on tight by Justin, I don't know why but whenever there's a word in a conversation or sentence related to my fave song I start singing the song from the part that word starts.

"Boo~~ you didn't pick my phone, nor you call me the whole weekend. Are you alright?" I had my face scrunched up when Lauren called him boo I have never been the kind of girl to find couple nicknames cute it was too cringy for me.

"Ahh~~ I was busy." He said looking at me with an apologetic look. Shit! Shit! Shit! How can I forget this whole weekend when I was being dillydally with Jacob that he is still with Lauren. You stupid dumba*s what happened to being a girl who doesn't break a relationship. Suddenly guilt takes over my body, even though I am not a fan of Homewreckers I was acting like one. Gosh Tyla you were so busy being happy with Jacob that you forgot he's already somebody's else.

"Umm~~ I gotta go, see you guys later on." I said waving my hands and quickly dashing off to the school.