CHAPTER 8

Tyla's P. O. V.

Another lovely day of hell aka school. *Groan* The day hasn't been started yet and I already hate my life. I was so done with my life that I banged my head at the locker OWWW!!! Bad idea my friends I suggest you to never ever bang your head at anything, it damn hurts. While I was rubbing my forehead, someone called me.

"Yo yo bestie best friend." That jerk greeted with a bright smile might I add a very bright one.

"What's with you all happy and smiles?"

"I'm just happy to see my best friend, that's it."

"Aww Jacob Parker." I cooed with a smile before turning into a straight face. "Don't give me that shit."

"LANGUAGE!!!" He yelled. Oh have I told you guys before that Mr. Jacob Parker likes to make me keep my mouth all clean when he can vomit every colourful language in the world, before I could protest I saw three girls coming or should I say limping towards us.

"He~~y Tyla." The girl in the middle which I'm supposing is the leader greeted with quite nervousness in her voice. Am I that scary, I know I'm fat and ugly but I never thought I was scary.

"Umm hey~~" I greet back tilting my head in confusion about their identity because they're face was painted with blue, black and purple; and sunglasses to probably hide their swollen eyes which I'm guessing as they look like they had some fight before. When? Don't ask me.

"We.. We're here to apologise you."

"We're so so sorry Tyla we didn't mean to hurt you."

"Umm.. Ok!! I'm not getting what you guys are saying can you please explain?"

*sigh* "Tyla I'm so sorry I didn't mean to talk rude about you." *Scoff* that wasn't me but someone beside me, so I turned to give him a stern look because he was being rude. "We were just talking about Jacob and me being the jealous b!tch I am; couldn't help but insult you because you were so close. I'm sorry I'm so so sorry."

"Ok so you guys were insulting me when you guys were together." They all nod. "If the conversation was among you guys why you're here to apologise. I didn't even hear you if you remember."

"Yeah we know. But looking at our condition right now you might have already found out there was someone else who was listening to us." I swear to god I think I heard Jacob Parker snort meaning only one thing. I narrowed my eyes in suspicion.

"No it wasn't Jacob it was his umm fans." I arched brow giving them a questioning look.

"It was his fans not him that listened to us talking." I looked at him but he just gave me a Fake innocent look. "I hope you forgive us Tyla we're so sorry. We would never ever do that again."

"We regret every word we said, we're sorry." Said the other one. From the corner of my eyes I saw Jacob trying to say something but I beat him.

"It's ok you don't have to be, it's not like I heard you guys or something." After thanking me they left.

"I can't believe you just let them go." I turned to Jacob with my arms crossed and eyes narrowed at him. "What!!!"

"Will you please enlighten me what was this all about?"

"Well those girls came t-"

"Not that idiot."

"Then what?"

"Don't try to fool me Mr Jacob Parker I know you're behind all these."

"I do~~n't know what you're talking about." He replied with a nervous laugh which only made me narrow my eyes more.

"Oh look at the time I'm already late for class." He told looking at his invisible watch. "See ya fatty."

"SINCE WHEN did you care about class?" *sigh* Jacob Parker was all gone before I could finish my sentence. Don't worry Tyla what if he ignored it this time you've the whole day or whole lifetime till he open his mouth today. *Sigh*