CHAPTER 32

When I said I didn't want to go back school I meant I wanted to go back to my home but here I am in front of the Parker's mansion while Jacob Parker paid the driver.

Why we came to his house you ask? Well because his house was near than my house from wherever we were. After he was done paying he quickly grabbed my hand and led me inside the house to his bedroom. Once inside his room he locked the doors and made me sit on the bed, so he can sit on the floor with his head buried on my lap, his hands embracing my legs.

As an instict I slowly run my fingers through his hair loving the soft and silky feeling, I even massaged his neck a little in the process.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't like that guy." He groaned.

"Who?" I asked a little confused.

"Nicholas that jerk, who else?" He replied his face still buried on my lap.

"I thought you two were friends, close friends." My hand which was playing with Jacob Parker's hair left hanging when he raised head to glare at me.

"He. Is. Not. My. Friend."

"Ok ok calm down hulk." I tell him as he lays his head on my lap again but with his face turning right side.

"I don't like him, I don't like how he's spending a lot of time with you nowadays."

"No, it's not. It's just you over thinking things."

"Nope I am not over thinking. You guys are really getting close with each other that you have started to love his company more than mine."

"That's not true Parker."

"No it is true." He is sitting in a straight position. "Today you were going to have lunch with him outside the school without me knowing."

"It's not what you are thinking, I was just craving for pepperoni pizza and chicken so he just offered me to take me out to eat lunch, nothing more."

"You could have just told me, right just how you did before all this Nicholas shit."

"Yeah I would but you were so angry in the morning I thought you would flip if I tell you I am craving for some real foods." He chuckled at my statement.

"I would never do that, fatty." He leaned and kissed my forehead his right hand on my thigh making me stiff a little. "So, chicken eh."

"I just had a pizza for lunch but guess I can manage some space for chickens too." I pat my tummy pouting like there's a baby inside.

"I'll go make a call." He goes out of the room after he had ruffled my hair.

Half an hour later Jacob Parker's room was filled lips smacking, lips licking and moaning noises as I take every bite of these damn delicious hot chicken wings Jacob Parker long forgotten.

"Mmhhh it's so good. Oh god it's has been ages since I last ate these. Mmhh so good." I said as I went for another chicken wing. I was chewing on my next victim moaning when I felt Jacob Parker shifting at my right and letting out a breath. I really like really wanted to ask what was wrong but these damn babies are crying for me to only give them my attention.

"You need to stop doing that." Jacob Parker huskily said that in my ears with quite discomfort.

"Stop what?" I said as I licked my fingers but instead of replying he just settled his eyes on my lips before snaking his hands on my neck pulling me closer and licking the side of my lips making stunned, speechless whatever the fits about my situation right now.

"Wha-- what was that?"

"You had some ketchup on you." He replied with his damn sexy voice right few inches away from my lips.

"Oh you could have just said that I-- I raised my hands to rub any other ketchup left but was stopped as he hold it.

"Why bother when these sexy babies of mine wants to do the honor?" If it was other times I would roll my eyes and push him away but today my body wants to do something else like get nervous and flush. Really really Tyla Andrews what's up with you?

"Umm ah you--" no words came out of my mouth still buzzed with his earlier action even if I had kissed him before. Next thing I know his lips are on mine hands on my waist and my hands between our chest trying so hard not run my greasy fingers on his hair and shirt. I couldn't do anything but just enjoy his lips on mine until I felt his hands go from my waist to my thigh and inner thigh. I felt go up my inner thigh that's when I squeak and push him. I am sorry for those who weren't expecting this but I am in not least bit comfortable with that intimate gesture; I guess he did instinctively how he always did it with those girls because he was looking at me in confusion, looks like they never complained about his hands placement.

"What happened?" He tilt his head in confusion.

"Ah your hand."

"My hand? What's with my hand?"

"You you were touching me somewhere I wasn't comfortable." He looked at me with narrowed eyes. "Look Jacob I don't know how you did these things with previous girls but there are certain places I feel uncomfortable being touched. I am sorry I have issues with your touching than those girls but you need to understand that it's really new to me and I need time to get used to these things." I blabbed without taking a breath and letting Jacob Parker speak.

"So you also think that way."

"What do you mean I also?"

"You also think the same way Nicholas f#cking Fernando think about me that I am just using you for my sexual needs."

"What that is, that's not what I meant you idiot?"

"Then why on earth are you comparing yourself with those sluts."

"Well I well."

"Well what miss Tyla Andrews?" He yelled so hard I had to flinch back.

"Well I wasn't trying to compare myself with those girls and I was just trying umm--" I was trying so hard to form a word properly but I couldn't just do it and to fiddle with the sleeves of my hoodie.

"Hey." I looked at him when I felt his hands on my shoulders. "I am sorry for yelling at you and making you uncomfortable. It's just that Nicholas is really messing with my head."

"What do you mean by that?"

"You're really oblivious aren't you? I mean first he takes my girl on date-- I really blush at the part my girl-- kisses her and tells everyone in school that he's dating are and the love bites I gave are his when I should be the one doing all those."

I cupped his face and made him look at me. "Well if he's messing with your head why do you let him? You know it well enough that he'll never exactly get what he wants because what he wants doesn't want him bu-- I can't stop but feel embarrassed and blush trying hard to complete the sentence.

"But, but what? What does she want?" He says teasingly grining at me making my face red like a tomato. "Aww what's wrong? Why you blushing miss Tyla Andrews?" He coos at me rubbing his nose on mine.

"You know I'll never get tired of you blushing because of me." He pressed his lips on mine making my grin wider.