CHAPTER 11

I opened the door to my house and let Jacob Parker inside, my mom's still not home yet. She rarely gets home early, being a single parent really is hard, I wish I could just finish my studies fast and help my mom.

"Do you have something, I'm hungry?" He asked while searching the fridge, this guy never gonna change. "Ah ha got it."

"Congratulations on finding food from my fridge without the owners permissions." Honestly I don't care, this house is like Jacob's second house so he can just barg inside my house at midnight and rummage through the fridge and everyone's gonna be fine with it. Actually not everyone but my mom, she just loves this guy a lot because he's everything she wants as a child; social, daring, popular and fun loving which I am not. I doubt if she really cares about me being popular or not but she really wants me to be social and fun loving because I am in my teenage years and fun should be my middle name because it's the only time in the world we get to have fun but I love my little cave upstairs to go out and have fun with FRIENDS. And everyone has their own way of having fun, right, and I always have fun while stalking and watching those hot dorky boys, and about being social there are so many fans from different countries that I talk to so I don't understand why mom gets worried about me not having proper fun and socialism.

"Well thank you fatty." That dork put the frozen pizza in microwave to reheat.

"So umm.."

"Umm hmmm."

"I thought you were going to some party or whatever. So why you here?" He took big sigh and drag his hand from his hair to neck.

"I got bored."

"Really!! Why am I not convinced by your reply?"

"It's actually true fatty. Can we not talk about it more?" I nod my head telling him OK.

"Soo..."

"So.."

"You're a part timer."

"Ahhaha a--bout that."

"I doubt your mom knows about it." I shake my head no, before he starts I opened my mouth.

"Listen Parker, please please can you not tell my mom about it. You know it better than anyone how my mom had struggle all alone just to take care of me and now I am all grown I can't see her like this when I can be a responsible kid and start a job to make my mom's load less. I hope you please~~ understand me and not tell my mom, you might not know but when I was a little kid I've heard her cry most of the night to sleep telling how life was so hard and how she wanted to end her life but she couldn't, she just couldn't because of me; because there was no one beside her for me. That's when I made my mind when I grow I'm going to help her how much I can. So please please don't tell her, don't let me be just a burden to her." I didn't know a tear had fallen down until Jacob Parker rubbed his thumb on my cheek to wipe the tear.

"I know Tyla I know how you guys have struggled in the past, I knew she used to cry because whenever we had sleepovers I used to hear her, but I didn't tell because I thought you didn't know about it as you were a very heavy sleeper." We both chuckled at his statement.
"I won't tell her I promise." He kissed my forehead after he promised making me sigh in relief.

*yawn* "I am tired and sleepy." I said rubbing my eyes.

"Really, looks like someone had a really busy day." I nod my head in agreement, just then *Ding*.

"Oh the pizza"

"Umm.. Wanna eat first." I nod my head in reply, well I might be sleepy but I can't say no to food. Food is life.

After finishing our food we headed upstairs to my bedroom. I went inside the bathroom to change and did my business, when I came to my room, I saw Jacob Parker laying on bed with his clothes sprawled all around the room. Tsk tsk no matter how much this boy grows in height and age this guy is always gonna be a little baby from mind,shaking my head and sighing, I started picking up his clothes. After keeping his clothes properly, I swung my legs over his body making him look at me from his phone with an arch brow. I just waved my hand at him to keep continuing his work and went to the other side of the bed, if you're wondering why I did that well because whenever I'm sleeping with someone I like the corner side.
I felt Jacob Parker turned off his phone and tug himself while cuddling and telling me "Good night princess." But I was too lazy to reply him back so I just hmmed back.