CHAPTER 30

The ride to school was pretty awkward; after our mothers suggesting me to make up with Jacob Parker fast I thought I'll just ask him the reason for his madness and apologize to him on the way to school but I can't find a perfect moment to ask him with the radio's volume loud enough for the people outside to hear clearly. The car came to halt, I looked outside and saw we were already in school parking lot. Jacob was hurrying to get out of the car but I stopped him from doing. He looked at my hand that was holding his shleve and then at me with arch brows.

"Are you mad?" Of course he's mad you idiot can't you see.

"Do I look mad to you?" That came out a lot harsh than necessary. "I have things to do I'll see you later on." With that he got off the car me following behind, he locked the car after he noticed I had got out of the car.
I let out a big sigh and pout heading to my locker, I took out my books with a sulking face.

"Hey, Tyla."

"Hi Nick." I looked at him and he was smiling making me sulk more. At least someone's having a good day.

"What's wrong? Are you sick?"

"Nah, it's just not my day today."

"What do you mean?"

"I want to go home, eat ice cream and a big tub of chicken wings and a large size pepperoni pizza." I swallowed my saliva as my mouth waters thinking about food. "I'm hungry." I let out a big sigh and slump my shoulders. I looked up when I heard a chuckle. "How can you laugh at someone's misery? That's rude."

"Sorry but you looked really cute talking about foods all dreamily."

"Really." I said in gloomy manner but smiled when something hit my head.

"What?"

"You said I looked cute while talking about food, right?" He nod with a smile. "If I looked cute while I talked about food then imagine how cute I might look when I am actually eating--"

"Let's go out to eat pizza or whatever you want at the lunch time." Yes!!! I did a little happy dance before I remembered Nicholas was still in front of me trying to hold his laughter.

"So see you at lunch time."

"Ok!"

"Bye, Nick. Don't you dare ditch at the last giving me false hope."

"Don't worry I won't." I bid him goodbye and went to my class being all happy and giddy.

.
.
.

Lunch came by finally after hundred something hours, I know it's not exactly hundred but still it felt like hundred hours. Finally free from the class I went to the parking lot all happy where I will be meeting Nickolas; ticket to my yummy yummy delicious food. Thinking about food just brings a huge smile on my face, food; food is all I need in my life. I live by the motto no food no life, that's right folks my life is worthless without food. I wave my hand aggressively smiling like a maniac when I see him sitting at the hood of his car which he return with a smile.

"I thought you were going to ditch."

"Me and ditch. Oh no no my boy you thought wrong. Tyla Andrews never ditches food specially free foods." I cheered at the last two words.

"My lady." He said opening the door of the passenger seat making me roll my eyes. He jogged to the driver's side after he closed the door, when he was inside we both buckled our seat when suddenly we heard the back door opened and closed making us frown and look back to see Jacob freaking Parker sitting with a smile on his face.

"What the heck are you doing here Jacob Parker?"

"Oh I just saw you two going out so I thought I would also take this chance and go out to have lunch. I am tired of the school's food."

"Bro you have your own car."

"So?"

"It means you could have just take your car."

"Wow Nicholas, can't I just join for a lunch. Do you despise me that much?" Can this guy stop being so overdramatic for god sake especially those hand gestures? He looks like total maniac while doing that.

"Yeah I do." He muttered to himself but I heard it so I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Did you say something?"

"I just said it would be pleasure to have you."

"Really why did I feel like I heard something else? Whatever it is let's get going." He said all happy and giddy, I am so not liking how he's behaving especially when he smirked and winked at me when I gave him a questioning look through rearview mirror. Oh god please help me with these two for today.