CHAPTER 16

I pulled the blanket higher, so my face was all hidden. Groaning I rolled and tried to check Jacob Parker with my hands stretch and eyes closed. When I felt that his side was empty, I automatically opened my eyes to see that I was the only one sleeping. Huh where did he go? Before I shout out his name I thought about going to the kitchen and drink some water.

After I was done drinking I heard footsteps coming downstairs, I turned around to see Jacob Parker nicely dressed and ready to go out.

"AauUmm, are you going somewhere?" I tried to speak softly keyword tried but it come out hoarse.

"Umm yeah my dad said he needed me for something really important, so I need to go." I made mouth 'o' understanding.

"You not mad?"

"Huh?"

"I am living you really early today, you aren't mad?"

"Nah, it's OK your dad must have something important for you to go otherwise our parents know it better not to disturb our day." He nodded his head and went to open the cabinets.

"Need something?"

"Umm ingredients for pancake."

"Wait I think it's here." I went to the cabinet that was on the left side and took out the pancake mix in which you just have to add water in it and voila the batter's ready. I only use it when I am lazy to search for every single ingredients which I am now as I just woke up. It actually takes me an hour of music to actually wake me up so yup I am not fully awake and lazy right now. I showed the box to him and he gave a look which said 'you can't be serious'.

"What?!!? It will be easy to prepare and don't you have to hurry, if I search for those ingredients right now by the time your pancakes will be ready, you will be late for your business whatever it is." He just looked with folded arms and shook his head.

"What am I gonna do with you?"

"What!!! You should be happy that I am thinking about you."

"I am not making this for me, if you know."

"Huh?"

"I am making this for you, I am not having breakfast-- I tried to say something but he beat me up-- knowing you for years I know for sure you're not gonna have proper breakfast because of you laziness."

"Hey!!!"

"So I rather go out after making you a proper breakfast."

"You know, you really pamper me a lot."

"Huh??" He looked at me with his brows raised mixing the batter.

"You know the reason, why I am a really spoiled rotten even though I don't have a really loaded family, it's because you always pamper me like I am some baby."

"Really." He was putting the batter on the heated pan. "Is that so, I don't really think that's true."

"Hmm?"

"You're not a spoiled rotten as what you like to call yourself. I might do my best to pamper you but let's face it you never let it get you." He now flipped the pancake perfectly like it's something he does it everyday while I tilt my head in confusion.

"You know how I try to pamper you, key word try-- this made me smile somehow-- but do you take those stuffs that I buy you?"

"Umm, how can I? Those stuffs you buy are really expensive."

"Exactly, if you were a spoiled brat would you deny those gifts."

"Well--"

"Stop calling yourself something you're not, you always do that."

"Okay!!"

"Tada Jacob Parker's special pancakes are ready."

"Tsk what special pancake, you didn't even make the batter yourself."

"And who's fault it is? I need to go now, I don't know how long it's gonna take, so try doing something to enjoy yourself until I come back."

"OK!" I did an ok sign. "Take your time it's no rush-- he threw a smile at me and started to go out but I stopped him holding his forearm-- and don't you dare leave an important meeting like last time because it was our day."

"As you wish your highness." He leaned down and stopped right at a little bit distance from my cheeks hesitation showing from his body however he kissed me on my cheeks.

"Bye fatty, see ya!!"

"Bye." I stayed on the doorframe until he had left, after he had drove away to his destination. I got inside closing the door and took a big sigh. That was strange, it's been so long since he showed this kind of affection towards me. When was the last time exactly when he kissed me? Ahh... Right It was that time, it has been ages since then. Sigh I should probably take a shower.