Chapter 10

It was lunch time everyone was in their own world or should I say I was in my own world, thinking; how amazing it would feel to rub those Park Jimin's hard rock abbs, be secret girlfriend of one of those 5sos, 1D members or any celebrity that I am crushing on, what kind of girls will they marry when they grow up, will jelena get back together, is Jailey real or do these guys I'm crushing over would like to date a fat girl like me. *Sigh* By now you guys have probably found out what kind of girl I am.

"I'm sure Tyla would come." I jerk my head to the owner of the voice.

"Did I just hear my name?"

"Wow you just heard us talking now, people were telling truth when they said no matter how much a person acts to be in their own world, when someone includes their name in a conversation their ears shot up like some alerted dog."

"Are you done, if you are. Can I know what'cha talking about?" When Jacob Parker was ready to open his mouth when I added. "And Someone who isn't Jacob Parker tell me thank you."

"You meanie." Jacob Parker said after gasping like a teenage girl and hitting me hard and when I say hard it means real hard.

"What is that your hand or a hammer? Oww!!" I said rubbing the part where he hit me. "I'm so gonna lock you up for physical abuse."

"Did I really hit you that hard?" He asked eyeing me from the corner of his eyes.

"Do I look like I'm lying to you?"

"Oh my god!!" He suddenly grabs my hand and starts massaging at the place where he hadn't even touched me. "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm so sorry."

"Dude--"

"No Tyla don't, don't you dare forgive me."

"Jac--"

"Seriously Tyla don't say it's OK. It's--" before he could go any further I slapped him.

"Oww!! What was that for?" He said rubbing his cheek.

"You were not shutting up."

"OK I'm sorry I really hit you hard." He said still massaging my hand. I wanted to call me him but I shut my mouth and poke him. He looked at me with an innocent puppy which you're never to fall for, for it may bring stress in your life.

"That's not the hand."

"Huh"

"That's not the hand, this ones the one you hit." I told him raising my left hand.

"Ummm umm Ahhh ahhh of course I knew about it but I thought why not give some relaxation to my hard working best friend so I was massaging your other hand, if you don't want then that's your fault." He said quickly taking my left hand and doing what he was doing with my other one and making me chuckle because of his idioticness.

____________________________________

*END OF SCHOOL*

Finally end of school, I was taking my stuff out from locker when someone called which made me turned around to face the person.

"You coming tonight, right?"

"Why what's tonight?"

"You got to be kidding me, you don't know what's happening today?"

"Wow!!! you actually notice I don't know what's happening. You're so clever and smart Mr Parker." I said rolling my eyes turning my back to him, locking my lockers.

"For real, you don't know?"

"No captain obvious I don't know what's happening?"

"Two negatives make positive."
Now this statement made give him what the hell look.