CHAPTER 12

The sun was shining brightly and the birds were chirping. Aghhhh!! who on earth opened my curtains, I swear it was my mom because I never open my curtains, it's always closed no matter if it's day or night. I wanna close it but I am too lazy, I just wanna sleep under my warm blankets. When I tried to snuggle more under my blanket, I felt a hard pillow beside me, hmm why is there a hard I usually don't use hard pillow and a very hard one. I snuggled closer to it and I swear I felt it breathing, since when did pillows started breathing like a living creature. Suddenly panic started to rise in my body, I opened my eyes slowly to see what kind of creature I was snuggled with and too my relief it was none other than a stupid, annoying creature aka Jacob Parker. I breathed out a big sigh in relief pheww. Now that I look at him like this he kinda looks cute while sleeping, without my permission my face had already form a smile in it. I don't know how long was I staring at him like a creeper because the next thing that happened made me fall on my face on the floor from top of that snorlax's body.

"What the hell are you doing?" He asked in a rapsy morning voice. I had to admit it but I'm a sucker for that sexy morning voice.

"Can't you see I am giving a good morning kiss to my lovely floor."

"Yeah right." I got up groaning in pain. My face uhuhu my face it hurts, I doubt if I have gotten a broken nose. I saw Jacob Parker going towards my cupboard and searching for something.

"Aye!! Piggy."

"Umm hmm."

"Where are the clothes?" I arch my brow at him.

"Well if you have some eye sight problem the clothes are in front of you."

"Thank you captain obvious, I can see that."

"So."

"I'm talking about my clothes fatty."

"Oh it's in the second and third drawer at your left."

"Thanks." You see Jacob Parker and I are bestest friend. Wow geesh Thanks for the most important and unknown information. My subconscious mind told me. Will you shut up. Where was I, oh yes as I was telling you we two are bestest friend and we've been since diapers, so we have had a lot of sleepovers at each other house that we keep some of our clothes over one another's home,if you guys got what I meant.

After he had taken his clothes, he headed for the bathroom while I went downstairs. When I was going downstairs I smelt pancakes, yumm. In an instant I found out that mom was home today, so I ran like my life depended on it.

"Mom you're still home." I said or yelled before back hugging her as her front was face to the stove.

"Good morning to you too sweetie." She chuckled.

"Opps!! good morning." I greeted her kissing her cheek.

"So where's Jacob?"

"Huh!! How did you know?"

"I have eyes Tyla and I saw his car last night."

"Oh, he's getting ready." She nodded her head and continued with her cooking.

"Umm.. Mom you don't have work today?"

"No I have but I start late today."

"Okay"

I heard footsteps coming downstairs which only meant

"Good morning ladies." Jacob Parker.

"Good morning to you too Jacob. I've just finished making breakfast sit down hun." He came and sat next to me while my mom served us pancakes and bacon on a plate with some juice.