My Two Faced Crush

*FAST FORWARD*

It's a lovely day why it's lovely day you ask because its Friday which means tomorrow is Saturday which means weekends, no classes and freedom from this hell called school.

It was free period for me so I was going to the library yes call me a nerd but I love books but honestly I'm not only going there for books but to see someone special to me and it's not Jacob Parker. Jacob Parker is special to me, he's my best friend tho but this guy is more special to me. Why? Because he happens to be my real normal human crush who happens to know my existence which I'm hoping he does as every single living cell in this school knows Jacob Freaking Parker and his lovely best friend Tyla Andrews which happens to be me. Even if he doesn't know Jacob properly he might know me as the fatty with the psycho protective best friend.

Well let me tell you about this crush of mine, he is actually the school's biggest nerd. Why you ask because in every freaking exam we have, this guy always happens to be the topper I guess he just loves to be on the top. He's always studying either in classes or at library he is a major bookworm, he's also one of the most helpful students as he is always ready to help anyone at anytime but he's also very shy type which makes him more attractive. And one more thing you guys should know is that no one in this school knows about my crush over him not even the boys yes I haven't told anyone not even my bestie best friend.

I'm already infront of the library and my heart I swear to god it's beating like it's in some kind of marathon. As I enter; my palms were getting sweating and my heart was skipping a beat. Finally I saw him that jerk who is responsible for all this feels, that jerk with quaffed dark hair, grey eyes, jaws sharp as a knife but when he smiles he's the most squishy fluffball you've ever seen.

I just went to a random bookshelf pretending to be busy searching books but to be honest I was admiring that flawless god who is busy with a book, I wonder if he has a girlfriend or if he's actually interested in dating.

*After School*

I was taking out things from the locker that I need for homework just then this lovely boy with lovely voice approached towards me and I don't even have to turn to look who was calling because..

"Yo fatty." Because it is that boy who only has the right to call me fatty. I just hummed in response.

"What cha doing tonight?"

"As usual eat, read, fangirl and sleep. Why?" And by read I don't actually mean the study as revising lessons it means going through wattpad and reading a book.

"I was thinking if you'd like to go to a party tonight." I just stare at him like he was some kind strange species.

"What?"

"Do you have any idea what you just said?"

"Yeah I was wondering if you want to go to a party tonight."

"Are you insane you want me to go to a party, the outside world is not meant for me? I feel so suffocated if I'm stepping outside my room for a sec and I have to endure most of the time of the five days of a week outside my house in a place filled with humans and you're asking me if I want to go to a party filled with teenage kids with no life." He rolls his eyes.

"Stop being so drama queen and you're not going to die just because you come out of your room for few hours and last time I check the person without a life was you not them. And one more thing why are you talking like as if you are a different kind of species, you know right you're a human too." Well I admit that I don't have a life.

"Because I'm not a human I might possibly be a werewolf, a vampire or even a demon as I've got hots for them and I feel suffocated with all human around. When time comes I'll tell you what exactly I am." I said as I patted his back and he rolls his eyes. About what I said earlier don't judge me I really am obsessed with those.