CHAPTER 9

Tick tock I watched as the clock was gonna strike *TRINGGGG*
12. Now Mr Jacob Parker you better not run away from me and answer all my questions. As soon as the bell rang I packed all my stuffs and got out of the class. I walked or should I say pushed myself through the mass student body in the hallway, plus being a fat lady wasn't a great help to walk through the crowd.

After many excuse me, and sorry I finally came to a halt. There he is, laughing and smiling with his friends, I have no idea what came to me after seeing him.

"JACOB PARKER!!!" I yelled. Oh yeah I actually yelled the girl who usually has her voice in the low volume yelled that's a big achievement Tyla Andrews I'm proud of you. (Mentally Gives a pat on the back.) As soon as I yelled everyone stopped and started giving me way to Jacob Parker, Lauren Gilbert might be the queen b of the school but the truth is that I've more power than her ahahahaha.

Oh my god what's wrong with me, why I'm thinking so evilly I'm a innocent good girl and I can't think like this I'll fall in the dark side. I shook my head not noticing that I've already reached the place where the boys were.

"Imagining things again, are we?" I raise my head to look at the person, yes I raised my head I'm actually qui--- *sigh* a lot short about 5' 2" and Jacob Parker here being a 6 ft. giant didn't help my insecurities. I mentally shook all this things and narrowed my eyes at him with hands on my hips.

"Woah woah there lady I just asked you if you were imagining things like usual no need to be so mad about it." Jacob Parker said putting his hand up and like asking me to stop.

"I'm not mad about it you idiot."

"Then." He raised his eyebrows in confusion. Agghhh have I ever told you guys how my oh so best friend has a memory problem.

"We need to talk about the morning incident."

"Hold wait what happened in the morning?" Asked Luke.

"Well the thing is the three poses of the queen b came limping towards me and apologised for talking rudely about me. And the fun fact is I hadn't heard a single insult from them directly but they were covered in fifty shades of blues."

*snort* "Oh my god is that so wow umm.. I'm like speechless." Hunter said trying to maintain his laughter/smile and so was Jacob Parker. (A/n Gosh that lip bite tho.)

"The way you two are behaving I'm having suspicious over you." Jordan said, finally someone else who also thinks that these boys are the culprit. "Well if it was you guys good job bro."

"Yea~~ what!!??" I snapped my head towards him. "Are you serious Jordan those girls were wounded so badly and you're saying good job 'good job' seriously." I say emphasising the words good and job.

"So why are you taking the anger out on us it's not like we were the one who beat them?"

"You weren't than who?" Ricky and Luke asked at the same time, is it some kind of twin thing or what I can't understand.

"Are you seriously doubting that it's me, seriously guys I have morals and I didn't hit them, I respect all the ladies."

"So you're saying that you have no clue about those girls talking about me before this morning."
He opened his mouth to say something but closed it. We all; Jordan, Luke, Ricky,Tyler and me stare at them until.

"Is that Amanda?" Hunter exclaims. Jacob Parker looks the way Hunter was pointing and takes a deep sigh in relief, and again runs away from me.

"Hey Amanda." Jacob greets her. Amanda looks real flustered by the way he greeted.