CHAPTER 26

Lauren had made herself sit down between me and a really bored but frustrated looking Jacob Parker who was leaning his head on his hand looking at me feeding Luke.

"Seriously fatty, don't you think you pamper this kid a lot than needed?"

"Nope, I don't think so. I think I am not treating Luke properly as I should."

"That's not true Tyla, you actually do a lot for me."

"Really I do." I was grining from ear to ear.

"Umm hmm, a lot that makes all the boys in my class jealous that I have someone who cares and pampers me so much."

"Aww is that so?" I grabbed him and tightly hugged him.

"Now I have seen enough of this bullsh!t. Tyla Andrews get up."

"Why??!!"

"Because I am done with this stupid drama. Now get up."

"No."

"No?"

"No."

"Did you seriously say no to me?"

"Mmmm." Jacob Parker was a lot angry now that he clenched his jaws tight.

"Seriously jakey~~ calm down, if you want to be pampered, I can pamper all you want." Why did that sounded really pervertish probably because she was purring him those words. The reaction that came out of Jacob Parker was really something to see as he is the type to always jump when he gets the chance to bang someone but today he had a really disgusted look on his face, I turned to look at Luke and he had the same reaction to be honest everyone on this table had that reaction even the biggest man w!*re of this school.

"Thanks for the offer but no thanks. For god sake Piggy he won't disappear if you would keep your eyes off that kid for a sec." Suddenly he's attention on me and Luke again.

"You know what? You and Luke should date each other." Lauren suddenly suggested.

"Yes!!"

"No!!" We all turned our heads to look at the only person to object this idea. Honestly I doubt those three boys with big smirks plastered on their face actually wanted me to date him, I think they just did to piss someone in particular and guess that work because he was glaring at them so hard I thought laser beam were gonna come out of them.

"Why, what's wrong with us dating?" He looked at me disbelief written all over his face.

"You can't be really asking me that."

"Why can't I? I can and I just did.bleh." OK that was one mature move I know.

"I am already pissed off about today being Monday please don't rub salt on my open wound."

"You just looked fine this morning."

"Well, I am a human going through puberty. I can have mood swings by certain reasons or people in a matter of seconds." I knew for a fact that he was indicating Luke because of his hard glare at him. We were so engrossed in our argument that I didn't notice this blonde chick by my side leaning her head and rubbing her thumb on my neck. I gasp at the sudden contact and leaned backwards.

"What are you doing?"

"Don't move Tyla." She brought my face closer with her one hand on my head. Jacob Parker was really shocked by this.

"Are we having some kind of lesbian show right now because if it is I am pumped up for it." Jordan muttered to Hunter but because of his loud speaker attached in his vocal cord we all heard which earned him glares from me and Jacob Parker and a slap on his head.