CHAPTER 31

We as in me Tyla Andrews, Jacob Parker and Nicholas Fernando were currently at a cafe which was suggested by Nicholas, waiting for our order to come. This place was quite good looking at interior and all but this place will only count as good until I taste the food and it is as good as the whole interior.

"Your order, miss." She put the order on the table. "Anything else you'd like."

"No thank you. It would be enough, for me that is." I didn't say the last part loud so only I could here. I really doubt the boys were actually interested in eating because they were busy glaring each other. I want to break their staring show down so I cleared my throat loud enough for them to snap from their lala land.

"Bon appetite." Without waiting for the duo I dug into the food and damn it was deli~~cious and honestly I doubt they were actually going to eat because they were busy glaring each other plus they said they weren't that hungry and to only order food for me but I ordered a large pepperoni pizza for them to share while I dug into my Alfredo chicken pasta.

After I finished eating a full plate of pasta and a large pizza all by myself, I tap my tummy to signal I was food. Yes people I ate the whole pizza at last except for one piece because Nicholas ate that and said it was enough and Jacob Parker was sticking with his water, you know he's on diet.

"Did you enjoy the food Tyla?"

"Yes, a lot."

"I'm happy you liked it." I smiled at him as the waitress came and gave us the bill which was snatched by Jacob Parker before Nicholas could take it.

"Dude what are you doing?"

"I'm paying the bill Nicholas. Can't you even see that with your four eyes?" OK that came out a bit rude.

"Dude it's my treat so you don't have to worry."

"No no no. How can I not worry when the person who ate was my best friend?"

"She might be your best friend bro but she's my girlfriend. If you haven't forgotten." Nicholas fired back not to forget to throw his smirk at him which was actually affecting Jacob Parker as I saw him clench his jaw and hands into tight fist.

"You mean to say fake girlfriend." Now it was Jacob's turn to smirk. And me I was just looking at the two like a clueless kid looking at her parents having their useless argument.

"Say whatever you want because everybody thinks that I'm her boyfriend while you're just her best friend."

"I might be her best friend but let's face it the thing what we have is more what you two boyfriend and girlfriend have." OK why the heck do they need to bring that topic here like it's just a bill nothing else no need to act like that.

"Yup you're right." Jacob Parker smirked for a bit before he heard Nicholas's next statement. "A best friend who uses his friend for his harmonal purpose."

"What did you say?" Jacob yelled at Nicholas grabbing his shirt. "I dare you to repeat that again."

"Oh c'mon why you getting angry? It's not like I am lying or something right." Jacob looked real dangerous when he got angry and this side is something I haven't seen for quiet a long time because he knows how much I get scared of his angry side. Scared he would do something that he'll regret later on I grabbed his forearm.

"Parker." I said his name to get his attention which was barely above a whisper but thank god he heard it because he tore his attention from Nicholas and looked at me. I gave him a pleading look and made him lose his grip from Nicholas's shirt.

Jacob took a few notes from his pocket and slammed on the table before taking my hand and getting out of that place. I looked at Nicholas with apologetic eyes which he returned with small smile.

After we were out of the cafe Jacob stopped still his tight grip on my hand. I was facing his back but I knew he was really angry trying to control his angry because he was taking deep breath. I touched his forearm making him turn his head to look at my hands.

"Are you okay?"

"Of course I am. Why won't I be?" He smiled at me. If it would have been someone else they would probably think he was fine but I knew he was forcing that smile.

"Parker-"

"Hmm."

"I don't want to go back."

"Huh?"

"I don't want to go back school." Honestly I was actually saying it for him as he doesn't look in the state to go back school. Ok a little part of me said that for myself too but hey atleast it'll help him stay away from unwanted stress and can rest for a bit.

"You naughty girl planning on ditching classes." He said with a hint of tease but I just huffed and crossed my arms.
"Oh c'mon please pwease. I don't want to go back to that hell hole." He gave me a light chuckle.

"Ok fine."

"Yes!!" I fist bumped the air.