CHAPTER 14

"Ayo!!! Peeps." I said as I sat down, putting the tray on the table. I looked to my right and faced a really sulking boy named Jacob Parker. I nudge him with my elbow.

"What's with you?" He just frowned and ignored me making me drop my jaw. He did not, he seriously did not just ignore me. Now this is something I can't tolerate so guess what I did, I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and leaned my head on his shoulder, pouting my lips. Don't get shocked people don't get shocked I know this is something you might not see and is really rare but he's my best friend and I can't see him sulking like this.

"What's wrong my bestie best friend?" I said in a baby voice giving him my best puppy eyes and pout. I swear to god I heard someone choking, I know it's rare for Tyla Andrews to act cutely in front of public but I've always used this trick when he's behaving like this, so he could open up and trust me it always works but unfortunately this time he was not giving up easily as he gave me a blank look and shrug my hands making me frown.

"You better want to keep those cute acts for your nerdy boyfriend."
What's wrong with this dude today?

"What boyfriend, I don't have any boyfriend. Why would I want a boyfriend when I have this amazing guy named Jacob Parker as my best friend who loves and cares for me more than any boyfriend would love his girlfriend." I cooed in my best baby voice blinking my eyes, pouting my lips I know I know OK it's a bi-- aghh a lot cringy but guess what, guess what I saw his lips twitch and he looked at other side so I won't see it but guess what brother I saw that, you're really bad at hiding. I myself couldn't help but smile at my victory.

"OK this is strange." I looked at Jordan but came to face all the guys giving me weird looks like I had grown another head. I raised my eyebrows at them asking 'what?', even though I knew what they were thinking.

"Is this some kind of dream because the Tyla Andrews I know would never and I mean never act like that with Jacob Parker or any guys." Hunter added making Jacob Parker look at him raising his brows at him.

"Yeah!! It looks I crossed another dimension or something." Before I could open my mouth and say something to Luke the person sitting at my right beat me.

"Sorry mates but deal with it, it's neither a dream nor you've crossed dimension, but I am myself shocked that you did that in front of them because you never do that when we're in public." He said while turning his head at me giving me confused look.

"Never do that when we're in public. Did I just hear it right, Tyla do you do those things to him when you guys are alone." Ignoring Jordan I just looked at Jacob Parker and smiled at him.

"Why won't I do it, my best friend's in bad mood and to make him smile I can do anything even if it's weird and we're in public."

"Aww"

"Ignored." Hunter said the same time as Jacob did which was surely for Jordan as I ignored him a moment ago.

____________________________________

After School

"Yo!! Fatty."

"Mmm hmm."

"Where are you going leaving me alone?"

"Home." I said in duh tone.

"Oh you don't have work today."

"Nope it's only on Wednesday and Thursday. Why?"

"Do you know what day is today?"

"Umm Friday." I was looking at with confusion all over my face while he just gave me that 'seriously' look.

"What?"

"What, what?"

"Why are you giving me that look?"

"Today's the last Friday of the month, you idiot." I finally realised what he was talking about and my mouth formed an 'o'. Jacob and I always had a sleepover at each other's every last Friday of the month. It has kind of been like a ritual to us since kindergarten. Even though Jacob Parker is a party freak, he would miss all the party on this day just to stay with me because he said and I quote 'this day is our sacred day and we are to spend this day together no matter what unless there's some emergency' yup that's what he said.

"Oo really I kind of forgot haha."

"Of course you would have forgot about it, what could I have expected from you." Wow did this guy, huh!!

"Bro just because I acted like a cute angel to you before doesn't mean I won't act like a ruthless demon right now."

"Wh--what -- cue his laugh-- oh god wh--at seriously angel is the least that you look like."

"Hey!! Everybody knows and say it all the time that Tyla Andrews is an innocent shy angel."

"Well that's because they haven't seen the real you, which I have to encounter in my daily basis, plus everyone who calls you innocent knows that the word 'innocent' is the best compliment for you because let's face it the moment someone calls you innocent you blush like a five years old kid  which is rare because you don't take most compliments seriously and shrug it off."

"Well I blush at that because that's the truth, you know me being innocent."

"Of course you are because every innocent person in the world loves reading gay books, right." He said wiggling his brows, giving me a mischievous smile making me gulp.

"Ha- ha wh-- what are you talking about?"

"Ohh you know it well what I am talking about."

"Umm umm what are you doing, don't you wanna go home, I am really tired and I don't have time to waste on this stupid questions, I-I am a really busy person, if you don't know." I walked away as soon as I finished talking but not hearing that boy chuckle. How on the earth did he even know about it. Aghhh!!!