CHAPTER 25

*So my lovely readers my mind has been getting a lot of ideas today so don't be shocked if there's a lot of notifications, I just want to you guys to read my complete book as soon as possible. Thank you for your support people.

Vote, share and comment.

------------------------------------------------------

I was taking out my books from my locker when I heard someone called me. I turned to look at Nicholas who was jogging his way towards me.

"Hey."

"Umm hey."

"How have you been? Are you fine?"

"Yeah, I am. What about you?"

"Me too." He scratched his neck with his forefinger looking in dilemma.

"Something's wrong?" I knew exactly what was wrong.

"Umm yeah. You know about what happened last week."

"Don't worry Nicholas, I am fine."

"I know you probably want to kill me for it, I was-- wait what you're fine." I nod my head and see him smile.

"I know it was just a spar of the moment, so if you want we can just forget everything and go back to where we were before."

"Oh." I don't know why but I think I saw disappointment in his look, huh why is he disappointed isn't it what he wanted. "If you say so then let's do that. Well!! I gotta go bye Tyla."

"Bye." And off he went with not so bright look.

All the classes today didn't go that bad, yeah there was time when I was caught daydreaming and guess in which class Mr Hood's class. That man is really acting strictly towards and I am starting to hate him. I was currently walking in the cafeteria with my tray of food, when I noticed the boys I went to their table and waved at them before sitting.

"About time you come and sit with us. You have no idea how much we missed you?"

"Aww my little baby boy." I said while trying to pinch his cheeks.

"The things I do for you Tyla Andrews." He said referring to giving me his cheeks to pinch while rubbing his left cheek.

"Oh c'mon you're my baby boy, I have the right to do it." *SCOFF*

"Baby boy, my as*" I turned to him and slapped his arm.

"Watch you're mouth Mr Jacob Parker."

"Aww is Jacob jealous that his best friend is loving her baby boy more than him?" Jordan taunts him emphasising the word baby boy which earned him a glare and look which told him to drop it and not mess with him. Jordan was loving the reaction from him because he was grining from ear to ear. I was trying to tell Jacob something when I notice he just had a glass of water in his hand and nothing else.

"Where's your food, aren't you eating?"

"Nah, I am on diet." I gave him a 'what' look. "I gained weights, I need to lose it." I gave him a seriously look before opening my mouth.

"Jacob Parker I always knew you were a female slut." He just smirked and moved his face to my ear.

"Female slut or man slut you love me though." He said lowly in the most huskiest voice possible brushing his lips on my ear, making my cheeks heat up. If I wasn't in public, I would be fanning myself right now. I looked across the table to see Jordan and Hunter smirking and Tyler trying to hide his amusement while Ricky was busy on his phone and Luke was giving me a cute cofused look. Oh how much I love this guy, he's probably the only shy and cute guy in this group.

"Jakey~~" I swear I heard groaning from those four boys and even Ricky who was busy in his phone looked up to give a very unsatisfying look, then there was Mr Luke Simpson who looked really clueless looking at me with those blue eyes. Oh how I wished this guy was my brother, I would protect and love him with all my heart. Without thinking I was ruffling his hair with a big smile on my face making him pout but smile nonetheless.

"Aww you guys are so cute. You look like you really adore him." Lauren said in her amazingly high pitched voice what's with all these popular girls and their high pitched voice, is there some kind of rule that once you're a popular diva who have to have those annoying voice? I look at her then at Luke, Guess I wasn't the only one annoyed by her voice.

"Yup, I do a lot."

"As a younger brother." Jacob Parker quickly added making me turned my head towards him with an arch brow and he just mouthed me 'what'. I shook my head and turned towards Luke straightening his hair with my hand.

"You're hair's getting long."

"Umm yeah, should I cut it?"

"Do you want to?"

"If you want me, I'll do if you don't I won't. What do you want?"

"It's your hair bro, you wanna cut then just cut, why are you asking her?" Jacob Parker was really annoyed.

"Because Tyla's my favourite person and she's the only one who cares. So the only thing I can do for her is do what she wants me to do."

"Aww aren't you a sweetheart." I cooed while hugging him touching each other cheeks. I heard a scoff from Jacob's side and looked at him to give me an annoyed look.

"What's wrong with you baby, you annoyed that your best friend is giving more attention to another guy and not you." She said leaning on a dangerously annoyed Jacob Parker who was shooting glares our way and her hands snaked around his shoulder. I just ignored his glare and looked ahead to see the boys trying to hide their smirks and sniggers. What so funny, I don't get these boys. I turned to look at Luke again.

"Aren't you hungry?"

"I'm starving."

"Really!! Shall I feed you." He nod his head vigorously, one thing Luke loves the most is when I am feeding him.

"Seriously!!! Tyla, he's no baby, he's a fifteen year old grown up who can feed himself." Jacob Parker yelled at me while slamming his hand on the table but did I listen. Uh huh, nope why should I? Everyone knows how much I adore and pamper Luke, so I don't think I'll follow his orders. I took some Mac and cheese in the fork and took it to his mouth.

"Ah~~" he opened his mouth and ate it.

"You gotta be shitting me right now." Jacob said clear frustration dripping out his mouth while I just smiled at my baby boy and fed him.