CHAPTER 22

*When I first started this book I never thought I would cross 20 chapters but now that I have I am really greatful of you all beautiful readers that took time to give my book a chance. Thank you so so so much. I hope you also read my other book 'Abused' and 'The Hoodie Stranger is My Idol' it would really mean a lot to me. Once again thank you for giving my book a chance.

Vote, comment and share.😍😍😚😚
------------------------------------------------------

Mmmm this bed is so good; comfortable and soft just my type. I Nuzzled myself more into the blanket to get warm feeling these blankets always give me. My love for blankets is real and true. I was wiggling under the blanket trying to get more comfortable that's when I felt a hand around my waist pulling me closer, huh wait what hand? Whose hand, how come there's another hand beside mine, oh god did some creepy stalker come inside my room while I was sleeping and is trying to molest me right now. I felt the molester's hand tugged me more close to him if that's even possible because I was already feeling his body against mine.

I slowly but carefully opened my eyes to look at the person but only saw dark, it was already night time, huh night time? Then suddenly like something switched on the fuse of my mind everything that happened before I had fallen asleep came like a movie scene in my head.

Oh no oh no I am late, mom would be worried about me. I need to get out of here, I tried to get off from the bed keyword tried because somebody's hand was wrapped around my waist like their life depended on it. I quickly turned on the bedside lamp and shook him.

"Jacob~~" I was trying to wake him but he just groaned and nuzzled more on me. Oh god this ain't helping, why the heck am I acting like this he has done this type of things before suddenly why why Tyla Andrews why you acting like a teenage kid who's with her crush.

Probably because you are a teenage kid who's with her crush.

Shut up the last thing I want to hear is your snarky comments.

"Jacob Parker!! Wake up." I yelled and shook him harder than before. He squint his eyes at me and rubbed the sleep from his eyes.

"Hmm, huh!! What's wrong?" Oh god that voice it's-- Tyla Andrews
Get hold of yourself what's wrong with you, I mentally slapped myself.

"Unm I need to go home, it's really dark outside."

"Don't, stay." If possible he wrapped his arms more tightly and snuggled making my heart skip a beat.

"Aaa~~ Jacob--" just then the ringtone of my phone blast off. I tried to push this guy off from but he just tightened his hold more. "Jacob let go." He shook his head. "Jacob Parker let me go, I need to pick that damn phone." After groaning real loud he let me go and turned the other side. Pheww!! Now my phone, I ran towards the sound and picked my hoodie from the floor and checked my pockets. I looked at the screen to see it was my mom.

"Hey!! Mom."

"Tyla sweetie where are you? It's late."

"I, I am at Jacob's." As if on cue hearing his name he came behind me and wrapped his arms around me. Control, control, Tyla Andrews stay strong you can do it.

"Oh is that so. Umm well th--that is good." What is this woman hiding from me now?

"Mom!! What's wrong?"

"What, what's wrong nothing's wrong."

"Mommmm" she kept silent for a minute and shouted at the person who she was with.

"What are you doing?" My mom yelled. Huh!!

"Hi sweetheart."

"Uh hey aunt Eva. Is everything alright?" After hearing his mom's name from my mouth, Jacob took the phone from me and put it on speaker.

"The thing is that Jane and me are planning to have a night out too looks like the day out wasn't enough for us."

"Uh ok so why you telling me this?"

"Well to ask you for your permission, your mother thought it was necessary and also to ask you if you'd like to join."

"Really, is she serious? Last time I checked she was my mom not the other way around."

"Are you alright with me going out?" My mom asked.

"Yes!! Mom I am alright." I heard her took a sigh of relief.

"Now the answer to the other question." Aunt Eva chirped.

"Huh?" I tilt my head in confusion, giving Jacob more access to my neck. Oh god how did I forget about this guy?

"Would you like to join with us or not? If not should we come to take you back home or you're gonna stay at our house." I don't know what do I wanna do, I don't want to go to this night out that I am sure of because this things are just not meant for me and plus going with these two ladies mean returning home with a huge amount of embarrassment and for the second part I wanna stay here with Jacob but I doubt if I should stay and not go home. I was ready to answer the question but Jacob was fast.

"Mom Thank you for thinking about my best friend but she's fine with me and plus Tyla and I are planning to have a sleepover tonight." Huh wait what when did we, I looked at him with arch brows but he just smirked and winked at me. This guy, I am going to murder him one day.

"If that's so, then I will be staying at Jane's tonight and your dad is out of town, so the house is all yours."

"Really great." He was beaming like a kid and gave me a mischievous smile.

"Ah ah young man just because you've got the whole house, it doesn't mean you can party."

"Don't worry ma, I wasn't planning to, and you know right Tyla does not like parties. So why would I throw some stupid party which is gonna make my best friend awkward and it's our day today so no other people in the house." Why did my heart skip a beat when he said the word best friend probably because he was staring at with those blue eyes while cupping my face and gently rubbing this thumb.

"Already, it's already last Friday of the month."

"It's not Friday you idiot, today's Saturday and this month just started few days ago." My mom butted in.

"Oh right, ok then if you guys are hungry order pizza, I know Jacob you've money and if you want something to cook just go to the kitchen everything you'll need is there."

"Ok mom."

"Alright then bye~~, enjoy your stay Tyla."

"Bye honey take care."

"Bye." Me and Jacob said the same time.

"Now what?" He looked at me for answer.

"Umm,, food?"