CHAPTER 38

Tyla's P. O. V.

"You two take care ok."

"Yes mom." So hello everyone welcome back to Tyla Andrews life well my life hasn't been much of a fun since the last chapter that was in my POV except for return of Derek Parker who's Jacob Parker's brother also my childhood crush.

I know what you all thinking about first big brother and now the younger brother. Hey don't judge me ok if you'll just see Parker brothers one day you'll know exactly why I felt for both brothers but honestly ha ha ha that's never gonna happen.

Ok so back to the story, aunt Eva had invited mom and me on dinner because we're like second family to each others. And aunt Eva had planned that they as in all the elders will go to some club while Jacob and I stay at home.

I requested no scratch that I begged her to take me back home but she didn't thought it was a good idea for me to stay at home all alone because she was staying at the Parker's too not her nor mine plan but you guess it right aunt Eva's. I am sure aunt Eva and Jacob had planned this both of them were stealing glances at dinner and to add cherry on top she winked and told me "have fun but no reckless fun" making me more or less suspicious. After I saw everyone had left I stomped towards Jacob Parker's room who had planned to go on hibernation as soon as he finished his meal.

"Jacob Parker." I slammed the door to see him sitting patiently on his bed rolling up his sleeve as if he was waiting for me.

"Took you a long time." And to prove my point he greeted me that way.

"What are you planning Jacob Parker?"

"What are you talking about Tyla?" He said oh so innocently making me annoyed as well.

"You know exactly what I am talking about, you planned all these right."

"What if I did, what will you do?"

"How many times should I tell you that we are not compatible for each other?"

"And how many times should I tell you that you are the only one for me? I can't love anyone else beside you." I stomped my feet and pulled my hair in annoyance.

"What do you mean you can't love anyone beside me, if you'd have just carry on your relation with Lauren then one day you would have forgotten about me and just fallen in love with her."

"Really and what about you?"

"What about me?"

"Would you be happy to see me with someone else?"

"What are you talking about? Of course I would after all I am doing all these for you." I said trying to avoid his gaze as he take steps towards. My breath hitched when he pulled me towards him by my waist.

"You sure you'll be OK." He lowly asked me while I stare him speechless.

"I-- I--" damn these blue eyes why can't I form a single word. Don't, don't look at his lips, Tyla, don't. Damn you eyes I told you not to look at his lips, those plum kissable lips that I have been craving for all those weeks. I looked at his lips and eyes back and forth until I did something I was dying to do but also preventing myself to do it. I kissed him hard quenching my so called cravings.

I wanted him to kiss me back but he did the opposite, he pulled away from it. As much as it sounds embarrassing I kind of whimpered at the sudden loss of contact.

"I thought you were really happy to see me with someone else." How dare he thought about mocking me at this time? Ughh his smug look also looks so hot right now that I can't think of anything but kiss kiss and kiss.