CHAPTER 27

Nicholas Nicholas Nicholas where the heck is this guy. I turned my head left and right, got on my tippy toes from time to time. After a lot of pushes, excuse me and sorry, I finally saw his head in this sea of students.

"Nicholas! Nicholas!" Looks like he didn't hear me as he just walked away without glancing at me. I pushed real hard and run towards him. I saw him walking towards his car.

"NICHOLAS!!!!!!!" Thank god he heard he this time. I ran towards him and halt when I came in front of him, hands on my knees panting like a mad woman.

"Damn boy, you really walk fast."

"Really, I'm sorry. Next time I'll try to slow down for you." He was chuckling, I quickly straightened myself and looked at him.

"I want to talk to you."

"Yeah go on."

"Why did you do that?"

"What are you talking about?" He had confusion written on his face. Oh god I am having hard time with one guy with memory problem please not another one.

"The thing you said/did at the lunch."

"Oh that, why were you actually thinking about telling Lauren the truth. I doubt she would be happy to hear."

"Huh? Wha--"

"Those Hickeys on your neck. Jacob did it, didn't he?" Wasn't one shock enough for today that god has to give me another.

"I--i"

"Save it. I saw you two today, everytime you'd bump in each other at hallways or any other place. I felt the way you two behaved was really different than usual." I didn't know what to say so I just gulped.

"I had suspicious of two having something more than 'best friends' but I thought I was imagining things at first. Then Lauren calls me and she accused me of doing something that I haven't done. I was really confused but after seeing Jacob's face, I knew it was him who did those works."

"I--i" I couldn't even form a proper word.

"I don't know you much but I know you enough to know that you're someone who always likes to be looked as a good girl who is loved by everyone. And I doubt if anyone finds out what you're having with Jacob behind Lauren's back, anybody will actually see you the same way you want." As much as I hate to admit it he was right. I don't want people to hate and people finding out about me and Jacob means, everyone will see me as that female doggie who ruined someone's relationship. Lauren would be so torn when she finds out what am I doing with her boyfriend.

"Are you going to tell everyone?"

"Nope." Pheww "but--" oh no not the buts. "Because I am keeping your little secret safe with me, you have be my girlfriend."

"Wait!! What?"

"Yep!! You heard me right. Be my girlfriend and I'll not tell anyone your secret. And before you question something let me remind you something, nothing's free in this world. So you can think of being my girlfriend as a payment." I was looking at him shocked, what happened to the nice guy. He looked in a distance for a quiet sometime than back at me.

"Now shall we leave princess."

Before I could protest, he had already wrapped his hands on my wrist and pulled me towards his car. He opened the door and signaled me to get in but I stood still, so he pulled me and put me inside the car. Once he got inside the car, he leaned forward making me lean on the door. He took a big sigh and buckled my seatbelt. I had no idea what to say or do, so I just let him drive me to my house.