CHAPTER 15

*Ok guys before you start reading I like to inform you that I have started a new book called the hoodie stranger is my idol. Please I like to request you guys to check that book too. Thank you a lot. I hope you'll enjoy this chapter.*

We arrived at my house as this time it was my house's turn for the sleepover, I looked at the driveway to notice that my mom's car was parked. Huh!! That's strange doesn't she have work today. Without second thought I jumped out of the car and dash towards the house.

"Mom!!! Mom!!"

"In the kitchen" I locked the door and dashed to the kitchen.

"You don't have work today?" I asked happily because it's a rare thing to see her home.

"Aww sorry sweetheart but I am going to work after I am done with this."

"What are you making?" Pointing to the stove where she was cooking something trying to divert my mind from sadness.

"Oh I am making spaghetti, I thought you kids would like to have some as you two always demand for my homemade spaghetti." You two what does she mean by you two.

"By the way where's Jacob I thought you guys would come home together." Oh shit, as if on cue the doorbell rang and I ran in my full speed to open the door.

"Aren't you really something, my best friend?"

"Hehe, umm hahaha wanna come in." He gave me a bored look and went past me to the kitchen. After complaining all my life about Jacob's poor memory, Now I am the one starting to be forgetful.

"Ooo I smell something de~li~cious."

"Oh Jacob!!! Sweetie where were you I thought you weren't coming?" She said going for a hug.

"Oh me, I was outside wondering why my best friend locked the door on me." He said giving my mom her hug and me a look which I can't describe.

"Hey!! I forgot. OK, human tends to forget things."

"Oohh and I thought you had problem with my forgetfulness."

"I'm sorry OK, it won't happen."

"I'll only forgive you if you give me half of your portion of spaghetti." He said wiggling his eyebrows.

"No way!!" I replied/ yelled at him fast.

"Gosh you two never grow up." My mom said throwing her hands and returning back to her work.

"Excuse me ladies, I need to take a shower." With that he left the kitchen, suddenly remembering something I yelled at him.

"You're clothes are on the second and third drawer on the left."

"OK!!"

"Hmmm.. Soooo...."

"Soooo....."

"Anything new you want to share."

"Nothing's new, everything is the same boring~~~" with that said she went to make the spaghetti.

"It's done, I'm gonna put it in the fridge, so you guys can eat it when you want. If it's not enough there are some snacks in the cabinet and money on the fridge." She knew that I had a big appetite but never really complained about it, I love her thank god she never says anything about my weight and how I should maintain it.