CHAPTER 19

I looked at the clock after every second, I don't know why but today the time is really moving slower than usual. I didn't even hear what the teacher was teaching in the class, all I know is that my patience level had reached it's limit, that I was tapping my fingers on the desk , shaking my leg and any second the bell rings my flash mode's gonna be on. What is wrong with this clock, I swear it's broken, it is moving slower than the pace of a tortoise.

"Ms. Andrews." C'mon c'mon move little faster.

"Ms. Andrews!!" I snapped out of my staring contest with the clock to see Mr Payne crossed arms giving me the LOOK. Yeah folks you got that right he gave the L. O. O. K. LOOK. I am doomed.

"Ye~~ss Mr Payne."

"It would be really delightful to have all your body, soul and mind in my class, than just your body." I bowed down my head in embarrassment as it has never happened to me; having lack of concentration in class and getting notice by the teacher.

Really I doubt just few days ago you're caught day dreaming in Mr Hood's class.

Damn you my subconscious mind, it was a one time thing and I was not daydreaming, I was thinking about stuffs Tyler told me.

"Ms Andrews."

"Huh!! Yes sir."

"Finally!! Please let's focus on the lesson." The class moved on with Mr Payne giving me glances every now and then to catch me not concentrating again and for the clock it was really~~ moving slow.

Finally when the bell rang I threw my books and pencil case in bag and dashed off the door. I walked down the hallway looking for any sign of Jacob Parker but with this crowd I hardly made out who the person was passing by me. I turned my head left and right, left and right and at some point I even got on my tippy toes to get clearer view. After lots of pushes, sorry and excuse me, I found that blonde haired boy. He was at his locker taking out his book in a really pissed manners, what's wrong with him? Looks like that business something with his dad didn't go well. He was finally done with his business with the locker and turned my direction. He looked at me with some unknown emotion, I waved at him but he just scowled and turned the other way. What did I do now?

With a really sulking face, I went towards my locker. After that time went by really slowly and torturously, my mind still replaying the scene that happened in the hallway. He scowled looking at me, it hurt this has never happened before. He looked really mad seeing me, have I done something wrong. With these thoughts in my mind I walked to the cafeteria in a real slow pace, sighing every now and then.

I went inside the cafeteria, took my lunch and went to sit in our place but halt in middle. The scene that was happening in front of me was unbelievable, i-- I can't believe this, he knows it better not to do that in our place but here he is, Mr Jacob Parker sucking throats with some bimbo. I really want to go there scold and hit like usual but I just couldn't find courage to do so.

Suddenly somehow I felt like I was hit with a big truck as I saw the girl who was eating face with Jacob. Lauren Gilbert, that one girl with whom he had a serious relationship at one time. I was frozen in my place, ho--ow did this happen Lauren and Jacob together again. I took a big gulp and headed towards our table with my head low.

"Hey~ guys." I tried to avoid this sick feeling and put on a smile.

"Oooo, the main person of today's gossip is here." Luke said with cheerful mode wiggling his eyebrows.

"Spill all the juices Tyla Andrews.' Now it was Ricky's turn to butt in like some gossip thirsty teenager. Only Ricky, Luke and Lauren were beaming to listen what I have to say but others; Jordan, Hunter, Tyler and Jacob looked like they were gonna burst out any minute especially Jacob Parker. They all looked really mad, scratch that they looked furious.

"It's not real--"

"Why are you forcing her?" Me and Jacob Parker said the same time. "Well if our so called friend wants to keep it a secret and date some guy behind our back, let her be. Who the hell cares what she does and who she does it with?" Pain that's all I feel Jacob Parker has never talk to me in such rude manner, his every word dripped venom. He got up from his seat and storm out of the cafeteria pushing a guy roughly.

"I'll go check him." Lauren said and gave me a warm smile before leaving the way Jacob left. Tears were threatening to spill from my eyes so I bowed my head, my hair covering my face. I clenched my teeth real hard while I played with the food, suddenly all appetite lost.

*sigh* "Tyla you OK?" I looked up to meet Tyler's gaze with held worry and disappointment which I hope is not for me, not only Tyler but everyone held the same expression.

"Umm I'm alright, just lost my appetite. I have some works to finish, I'll get going." I got up from my seat and headed out.

"What's wrong with Jacob?" That's the last I heard when I walked away, Luke probably asking one of the trio.
I walked real fast and went inside the bathroom, after finding it was empty that's when I lose it. I let the tears flow, I never felt so much pain in my life, with that much anger Jacob showed at me, it was foreign even if he got mad sometimes because those anger hold no coldness and bitterness that this anger he showed me today held. I cried thinking about that incident again and again missing my two classes.

*Vote, Share and Comment.*