Chapter 33

A new day, new start and new life that's what normal people say but for me it's same, same boring day and same boring life nothing new is happening in my life except for having a friendship with Jacob Parker that doesn't feel like before. I really exactly don't know if it is really friendship between us but he hasn't even said anything about it and to add he's still in some kind of one side relation with Lauren.

I took a big sigh as I look at my fat reflection in the mirror, I was staring so hard at myself that I didn't notice that there was another presence in the washroom with me.

"You shouldn't stare too hard the mirror will break any minute." I snapped out of my trance by the sudden voice.

"Oh hey Lauren."

"Hi." She greeted back smiling at me as she a little touch up. She was busy with her makeup as I stare at her perfect fit and curvy body. She has wore a tight dress that came down her mid thigh showing all her curves in the right places. Her face there's nothing bad to talk about her face even she has light make-up no foundation on her skin looks damn flawless no acne scars, bumps or anything, then her long wavy hair which looks so smooth that it'll just make your hands just to touch it. Wow she was a whole in all a living walking goddess.

"You know you should take a picture, it last long." She gave a wink looking at me from the mirror making me throw a nervous laugh at her.

"So umm you and Jacob." She stopped doing everything and turned around making me startled.

"What about me and Jacob?"

"How is it going? Everything's fine."

"Oh my god!! You won't believe it but it's like so magical it's like I am in some fairytale movie and all."

"OKay~~"

"He makes me feel all these types of emotion I have never felt for anyone else. It's like he's the perfect guy, my one true love the guy I have always been waiting for." It is just me or does this girl really sound like she watches a lot of fairytale movies.

"Ha ha really!!" She nods her head vigorously and starts again.

"The way he treats me, the way he always cares about me, the behaviour he shows towards me is really not something you'd see today's normal boyfriends do. He might be a player but no one can deny the fact that he's the most chivalrous man on earth that makes every girl swoon over me including me too."

"Despite him being a player you really love him, don't you."

"Mmm hmm he's just someone I can't not have feelings for no matter how much I tried to get rid of this feeling for him, it just keeps on growing." Now I feel so guilty doing all those things with Jacob Parker behind her. She looks so in love with him, I should be supporting her relationship with my best friend but here I am acting like a freaking home wrecker.

All day all I have been thinking about after my conversation with Lauren is how wrong I am doing to here, how I should stop everything I have with Jacob Parker and let her live her life and if I think about it widely than she's so much better than me in so many cases. She has looks to die for, she is one of the most social and kind human I have met despite being a popular girl and Jacob Parker and Lauren would be the perfect it couple of our school.

I felt a finger placed on my forehead between my eyebrows. I looked to my left side to see Luke with a worried face.

"What's wrong? You have been staring and frowning so hard since you came here."

"I did that." Luke nod his head, I  turned my head to my right side feeling someone's stare, only to meet with Jacob Parker's confused face. Just when I was going to open my mouth Lauren came to Jacob's side making me turn my head to Luke side again.

"I'm fine Luke you don't need to worry."

"Hey guys how you been?" Lauren chippered.

"We've been good what about you?" I tried to reply back with as much enthusiasm I can muster right. Jacob probably felt the fake emotion from me because I can feel his hard stare.

"Lor" his focus suddenly changed from me to Lauren which I am kind of thankful for because it was becoming hard for me under his stare. "What are you doing after this?"

"Actually I am free. Why?"

"I actually have something important to talk to you." I choked on the food hard knowing exactly what that important talk is about.

"You alright." Luke rubbed my back.

"Drink some water." I gulped down all the water offered my Jacob Parker. "You fine now." I simply nod my head.

"Jacob."

"Yeah."

"The important talk what is it that you can't tell me here."

"I can't tell you here."

"Is it really that important?"

"Yes because he's planning to take you on a special date." I know it was rude of me to interrupt but in this situation I'd rather butt in their conversation than stay silent.

"What?"

"What?!!" Both of them yelled at the same time but in different emotions, one in excitement and another in confusion and you guess yourself who yelled in what way.

"What? Really Jakey you're planning a special date for me."

"N--"

"Yes!! Isn't it so amazing?" I butted in again getting a hard glare from Jacob Parker but I just ignored it looking at Lauren with a little nervous smile.

"Oh Jakey~~ that's so nice of you." Lauren chimed Jacob wrapping her arms around his forearm leaning on his shoulder who was just giving a smile.