CHAPTER 36

Jacob's P. O. V. ( yes finally a chapter with Jacob's POV."

It's been a weeks since this so called whatever thing it is happening between me and Tyla started. Damn that stubborn girl for still not giving up, I know I can see it how unhappy she is how painful it is for her to look at me and Lauren making out but still she's trying to act like she's all fine and happy with that that stupid a**hole. Damn you god for making someone like Nicholas ferdado fermado Fernando whatever he is, who the hell does he think he is. First stealing my best friend on our day and now showing to the world that she belongs to her. OK I accept it that I am the one who left her on our day but I am sure that jerk came to her on purpose that day so he could steal her from me.

Damn you Nicholas, damn you god and damn you Tyla Andrews for being so stubborn. I punched the wall so hard letting all my frustration go.

"Woah woah there little brother." I heard that one voice which I need right now probably.

"Hello to you to Derek. When did you come?"

"Me, two hours ago when you were busy glaring the ground, pulling your hair out and complaining about your whole life."

"So I guess you had been entertaining yourself watching the famous show in Parker residence 'the pathetic life of youngest Parker'."

"Umm hmm I sure did." He entered my room closing the door; thank you and came directly towards my bed and sat on it ok I take my thank you back. He knows how much I hate it when other people except for Tyla sit on my bed and here he is acting like he owns the bed.

"So wanna share me what's wrong?" I took a big sigh and tell him everything from A to Z. "Okay~~~ so you two have been acting more like best friends with benefits than normal best friends."

"Really, out of everything I said that's all you could process in your mind."

"No I got everything you said but that part has really frozen my mind. Never have I ever thought I would come across this case again after witnessing for the first time." I freeze as I heard what he vomit making me raised my leaning head from my palm.

"What do you mean?"

"Oh you know before you went to high school banging those sluts at your school, 13 year old Tyla and 14 year old Jacob in this same room doing something really unexpected." He said as he raise his hands referring to my room, I gulped hard and cleared my throat.

"You know I have no idea what you are talking about?"

"Umm hmm so you're saying that didn't happen what I said."

"Noo~~" he gave me a hard stare. "Ok fine you win so what?"

"Well I am happy that you finally grew some balls to accept the fact that you've been crushing on your best friend for a long time."

"I don't know if I should feel offended or what?"

"Whatever you wanna feel it's on you. So what's your plan?"

"What plan?" He stare at me like I just used some alien language instead of English and then he knocked k. N. O. C. K. E. D. Knocked me on the head and may I tell you it was damn hard.

"The f#ck. What the hell bro?" I yelled at him standing up.

"You said you loved Tyla."

"Yeah so." He took a big sigh.