CHAPTER 13

*Tap tap* I was tapping my pen on my desk thinking what was Tyler talking about, I hate it when people talk in confusing way. I'm in my maths class right now and I hate it like really hate it. Calculations and stuff are just not for me, I am more of writing type, I can't wait to go home and write new chapters of the book that I'm writing. Although I don't have many reads or followers heck I don't even have a single follower, I love to write that's why I still write no matter how low the reads or followers are; hoping one day someone's gonna actually notice my book and appreciate my work *sigh* I wonder when's that gonna but no matter what I ain't giving up. No one gets success in a matter of second, it's all about patience and I gonna be patience no matter how many weeks, months, years it takes I Tyla Andrews will not lose my patience because patience gives you sweet fruits and I love fruits so I'm not gonna back down and give up my dream because nobody appreciated it. I'm a powerful women, I'm a one girl army, I can fight, I will be the one on top, I can do it.

"Yes I can do it." I said raising my hands in fist.

"Uh-- something wrong Miss Andrews." Mr Hood asked with an arch eyebrow and looking at me over his glasses.

"Umm.. Haha nothing Mr Hood."

Still unconcerned about answer he look at for few minutes than started his class when I waved my hand and gave him my innocent smile. When I looked around most of the people giving me the same look as Mr. Hood gave and I just did what I had done to Mr Hood; waved my hand and gave them my best smile. *Sigh* Whoa!! Can't believe I embarrassed myself two times in a row and it's just the start of the school. Aghh I dropped my head hard on my desk making me groan loud in pain.

"Mrs. Andrews." Oh great! Just great.

----------+++++++++---------+++++++-----

After my little talk with Mr. Hood I ran for my locker at the fastest speed making me pant and gasp for air in just few minutes, you see being fat doesn't have any perks. As I was going towards my locker my mouth dropped down on the floor, not exactly on the floor I ain't a cartoon bro but still the sight infront of me made my jaw drop. Nicholas Fernando aka my crush since freshman year was leaning on my locker like he was waiting for someone. Was he wait-- OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!! What am I suppose to do.

'You idiot you've already talked with him before, it's not like your first time.' My subconscious mind told me.

But still he never talked to me in the school before so it's kinda new.

'Whatever but don't you dare make an idiot of yourself because if you did, your dead.' I just rolled my eyes at that. 'Oh look he waved he freaking waved at you. Go my lion you can do it.'
I waved back at Nicholas and walk towards him/my locker.

"Hey I've been waiting for you."

My eyes widened at that but composed myself fast enough that I could have become the lady version of flash. "Umm-- re-a--lly." I mentally face palmed myself, good going Tyla good going. I can seriously imagine my subconscious mind rolling eyes.

"Ummm yeah I heard you are a great fan of Betty Neels?" He said or should I say he kind of said in a question sort of way while rubbing the nape of his neck. I kind of find it hot when boys did that but my mind was occupied by something else that I didn't even think about drooling over it. HOW THE HECK DID HE FIND OUT ABOUT IT? I'm happy that my crush is trying to get information about me but nobody beside-- oh I get.

"Parker told you, didn't he?" Note to self: smack Jacob Parker upside down so he won't think about opening his mouth about me. He knows it better than anyone how I don't like to share about myself even if it's a tiniest info that doesn't matter to anyone. Yet he went on telling people about my likings and all.

"Umm sort of, but honestly I found when I saw you with her books at my house last time. So I guessed." I had my mouth in o form. Jacob Parker looks like you're gonna be living for some more time.

"So here-" he said taking out the book only by chance, by the one only Betty Neels. I love this story so much. Mr. Ross Pitt and Henrietta are my fave. Seeing the book in his hand made my smile reach from ear to ear and to my surprise I leapt towards him and gave him my best teddy bear hugs thanking him again and again. He patted my back and pulled away from the hug to give him his million dollars smile and head to his next class. It's been so long the last time I read it and now I've got the chance to read it again because of my prince charming. *sigh* After admiring the book one more time I tried to keet it in the locker, key word tried, no matter how much I was itching to read it then and there I had a freaking class to attend. So with a heavy heart I kept it insid my locker and headed towards my class.