Pshyco Bestfriend

AUTHOR'S POV

It was a bright Monday morning and everyone from Worthington high were entering the school, chatting with their groups and some were making out in front of their locker/school gates. Just then a beautiful girl entered the school she was every guys dream the popular, beautiful with looks and height of model she was Lauren Gilbert. Oh and if you think she's the main cast here SORRY you're wrong "Umm Lauren will you excuse?" 

"Ughh.. author you're so gonna regret for not making me the main character" 

"Yeah!!! Whatever." Uses a bored tone checking her fingers.

Oh!! there she is our main character of this story the quiet, shy, cute, kind, a bit sarcastic and chubby girl MS. Tyla Andrews. Yup she's a chubby girl but hey why should every story has to have a main with beautiful slim body figures right? Yeah she is not your beautiful petite girl which can make every boy in her school drool over her but she is a very loving person that no one can resist to be friends with her and yeah one more important thing about her she's got an amazing best friend who cares about her a lot though he's known as the jerk/player of the school who knows only to break hearts of girls but he's got the softest spot for his best friend.

This guy is no other than Jacob Parker the hottest guy of Worthington high he's got the looks that can make every girl fall for him no matter what their age, he's got the magic to make every girl drool over him. He's got perfect blonde hair, blue eyes, toned abs and that warm smile that all girls want her boyfriend to have, he might be a heart breaker but he's a boy with manners he doesn't discriminate anyone with their looks or bully some outcast or nerds. He would greet every single person he meets with his warm and welcoming smile. More than his manners and looks Jacob is considered as the most loving boy for his love for his best friend, the way he treats Tyla makes all the girls fall in love with him more and more. And there's one tiny thing every single living person should know is that never ever mess with his dearest friend or your life will be living hell. More than that never call Tyla fatty in front of him unless you're looking for some trouble with him.

Oh god!!! if I talk about this guy more and more it's not gonna stop let's go to Tyla OK. Where's she? Wasn't she just walking through the doors? Where on the earth are you Tyla? Oh hey that girl looks little familiar yes the girl who's taking out books from her locker yeah right there. Hold that's Tyla.

"Hey Fatty!!!!!!" Somebody shouted at Tyla and without looking at the direction she exactly knew who was the owner of the voice. "Hello to you too Jacob Parker" and she turned around when she face him she saw that he was with another guy too. " Oh hey Leo" "Hi fatty" after hearing the f word come out from his mate's mouth "WHO ON THE EARTH GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO CALL HER THAT ONLY I CAN CALL HER THAT DO YOU UNDERSTAND" JACOB yelled at Leo that all the students were looking at them. Tyla took a deep sigh seeing her friend's behavior "oh come on Jacob don't be that rude anyways I need to go to my class so see ya and Leo sorry for this psycho's rudeness" after telling that she rushed away so she didn't need to hear her BEST FRIEND rambling about the sorry part.

*SO IT'S MY FIRST STORY GUYS I HOPE I DID IT NICELY IF I DIDN'T FEEL FREE TO COMMENT ABOUT IT AND ALSO ENGLISH NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE SO SORRY FOR ANY GRAMMATICAL MISTAKE*