Eccedentesiast | Lucas Wong

By xxxyoursR

"ECCEDENTESIAST" ↬someone who hides pain behind a smile *>'•*~~*•''•*~~*•''•*~~*•' lucasnct 14 Dec 2020 #1 ->... More

Introduction ;)
Chapter 1 ;)
Chapter 2 ;)
Chapter 3 ;)
Chapter 4 ;)
Chapter 5 ;)
Chapter 6 ;)
Chapter 7 ;)
Chapter 8 ;)
Chapter 9 ;)
Chapter 10 ;)
Chapter 11 ;)
Chapter 12 ;)
Chapter 13 ;)
Chapter 14 ;)
Chapter 15 ;)
Chapter 16 ;)
Chapter 17 ;)
Chapter 18 ;)
Authors note :(
Chapter 20 ;)
Chapter 21 ;)
Chapter 22 ;)
Chapter 23 ;)
Chapter 24 ;)
Chapter 25 ;)
Chapter 26 ;)
Chapter 27 ;)
Chapter 28 ;)
Chapter 29 ;)
Chapter 30 ;)
Chapter 31 ;)
Chapter 32 ;)
Chapter 33 ;)
Chapter 34 ;)
Chapter 35 ;)
Chapter 36 ;)
Chapter 37 ;)
Chapter 38 ;)
Chapter 39 ;)
Chapter 40 ;)
Chapter 41 ;)
Chapter 42 ;)
Chapter 43 ;)
Chapter 44 ;)
Chapter 45 ;)
Chapter 46 ;)
Chapter 47 ;)
Chapter 48 ;)
New story ;)
Chapter 49 ;)

Chapter 19 ;)

1K 32 22
By xxxyoursR

Your POV;

You're sitting in the bus. Almost arriving in LA. It's been almost two weeks after everything that happened between you and Lucas and you and Shotaro. The shows in Atlanta, Chicago and San Jose went really well. Although... your contact with the boys is a bit less.

The manager had found you in Shotaro's bed next to him the morning after. You explained to him you guys just had a movie night and both fell asleep but he asked you to stay a bit more distant from the boys. You both don't remember the kiss, only Jisung silently knows. He saw you guys that night when he went to get some water. But you guys don't know he saw.

You still chat with Mark a lot and because the makeup artist assigned to Lucas got sick you're much around Lucas during stages. You don't talk about personal things anymore after what happened during the"date" night and in the elevator that one time. He seemed to be really effected by your words but you don't know what to do to make it right. You don't even know if you want to make it right. Because to be honest you are very afraid of any of the feelings that you developed around Lucas in such a short time.

You're getting very nauseous because of the bouncing bus. As much as you dislike the plane, you must admit, the bus is worse. You are excited to visit LA for the first time in your life but you wish it didn't include this shitty bus ride.

You are sitting alone in the front with your earphones in listening to K-pop. An hour ago you were happily chatting with Chaeryoung but now you don't have anything to do anymore. Your thoughts wonder to Lucas.

His laugh.

The way his eyes grow big when he sees something cute or shocking.

The way his arms hold you, protecting you from the messed up world we live in nowadays.

The way he just says what he thinks and makes everyone adore him.

The fact that his members call him 'Lulu' or 'Big Baby'.

If you think about it carefully, you realise that maybe he was a bit rude sometimes but his intentions were not meant perverse. He always acted out of the will to protect you or make you feel safe. Unless you attacked him, then he was all pouty and silent all of a sudden.

You realise that, even though he may have been acting a bit cold the past few days, you are falling for him. In the span of a week.

But you need to let go.

In exactly 5 days, immediately after their show in Seattle, whole NCT is flying back to Korea. You will not be able to ever see them again, they will disappear out of your life, probably even without a goodbye and you'll be back to your boring secretary life in the business area of New York City. Alone. Because you have no one to keep you company.

And that's also how it is supposed to be. You are a high school dropout and NCT is a worldwide famous boyband. Never in your life did you even imagine to get the chance to even see them (See, you are broke af). And now you even got the opportunity to enjoy their company on a whole other level for almost 3 whole weeks.

You are thankful for the things that crossed your path but you also realise that you don't need to get to attached. The last thing you need is to be broke-

"HEY!" You yell while turning around.

Your train of thoughts got stopped by someone pulling out your earphones. But your anger immediately disappears at the sight in front of you.

A smiling Lucas. Bend down to level his face with yours. He has a childlike grin playing on his mouth and his eyes sparkle with joy.

"We are here, Star." He says, an attempt to cut your staring contest.

Star.

That is what Lucas started calling you when he found out your surname is Moon. The rest of NCT calls you Taeil's child or Y/Nie. But Lucas calls you Star. You think it is kinda sweet but you'll never admit that to him. You will never hear the end of it then.

"Aish Lucas! You gave me a heart attack." You scold him while gathering your stuff to get out of this nauseating vehicle. "And stop calling me that." You say while bending down to grab your backpack, hiding your blushing face.

"Ahww, don't you like it." He pouts.

No! Not the pout. He does that a lot lately and it is killing you. He knows it is.

"Fine fine." You fall for his trap. "Call me whatever you want."

"Wait really?" He says now over enthusiastically. "Yay! I'll cary your bags, baby."

You snap your head up at the new nickname he gave you but you bump it in Lucas elbow that was stretched out to grab your bags.

"Ouch!" You both say at the same time.

You glare at him, wanting to kick him for calling you baby and hurting your head but he beats you to it when he grabs your hand and pulls you towards him.

You, too in shock to realise what is going on, just put your hands on his chest while his find your cheeks.

You look at the ground trying to hide your, again, burning face. But he has other plans.

"Baby, please look at me." He pleads. "Did I hurt you." He moves his hands away from your cheeks and places one behind your neck and he used the other to move your chin so that you are facing him.

"You are burning." He says concerned. "Did you hit your head that hard? Are you okay." He asks while his hands touch your forehead to feel your temperature.

"I'm okay, don't worry Lucas." You whisper softly, still startled from what just happend and his hands roaming your face.

"No you are not." He says now louder. "You have a fever I think. I'll take you to your room."

He turns around and crouches down.

"Lucas what are you doing?" You ask but he interrupts. 

"Hop on, I'll carry you."

You freeze for a moment but then realise that Lucas probably thinks you have a fever because of all the blushing he made you do and you just chuckle a small thank you to the kind boy in front of you. You get on his back and he grabs your bags in his hands.

"Hold on tight and tell me what floor your hotel room is." He instructs you.

"My room is on the 8th floor." You tell him. "You know Lucas, I can walk myself." You chuckle.

"No it's fine really. You must be not feeling very well from the long buss ride." He reassures you.

"I'm heavy Lucas, you can put me down really." You insist again.

"Baby, did you see my muscles." He teases you.

You blush intensely at his statement, because he knows you have seen his muscles and you are rather not reminded of that evening. You lay your head on his shoulder and nuzzle your nose in his neck.

He smells good. A strong musky scent but still sweet. It is almost addictive and you feel yourself relax while breathing in his scent.

You hear a deep chuckle from in front of your and his adam's apple hits your nose.

"Cute." He mumbles.

You drift away to dreamland while still being carried by Lucas. You vaguely remember telling him your room number and handing him your key but you don't remember entering your room or laying on your bed.

~~~

A couple hours later, around 5ish, you wake up by a knock on your door.

It takes you a couple of minutes to realise you are in a new hotelroom which is probably in LA.

You yell a 'door is open' while getting off the bed. You hear the door click open but you don't bother looking. You rub the sleep out of your eyes while yawning and stumble towards the bathroom.

On your way to the bathroom you don't realise your big suitcase standing straight in the middle of your room. You run into the suitcase. Falling down together with the suitcase.

You prepare yourself mentally for crashing down on the ground, but you never do.

You hear the hard thud of your suitcase falling and you close your eyes shut, afraid for your faith.

When two big arms wrap around your upper torso and you feel yourself being lifted back on your feet, you slowly dare to open your eyes.

Lucas!

_________________________________
Hey everyone!!!

Long time no updates, I know😓 I got Corona as some of you may already know and I have been sleeping for the past 1,5 week. I'm a bit better now but still not able to get out of bed😬

This does mean I'll be able to update this story again!!!❣️❣️❣️ This chapter was a bit of a filler but the following will be more fun💗💗

I hope you all enjoyed it a lot and had a nice Christmas🎄 and a pleasant New Years Eve🥂!!!! I wish you all lots of love in 2021 (or other years if you are reading this in a different year😋) and please stay safe and healthy❤️❤️❤️

~ xxxyours

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.5K 3.5K 36
Cover created by @Vhen-_- Itzy, born from rich families yes, but money isn't the answer to all their problems. Tired and just wanting escape. TXT, a...
24.8K 1K 20
°You and I 나의 바다 포근한 품 I will dive into you~ Once upon a time, there was a girl name Y/n L/n who got bullied by the most popular boys in school 7Drea...
223K 11.2K 45
Sequel to: A Piece of Me (Jinkook) Jungkook and Jin met through a twist of fate. They have deep history together but circumstances caused them to los...
192K 11.2K 41
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Sign this contract, and we are married for next 1 y...