Only You | j.jk ✔️

By nochubbykook

[COMPLETED] "Why are you doing things that makes my heart flutter?" And silence engulfed the room after I sai... More

1. Think of Him
2. His Tattoo
3. Pink Peanut
4. New Neighbour
5. I'm Sorry
6. Let's Start Again
7. Best Boy Friend
8. Strawberry Milk
9. Stay
10. Blushing Mess
11. Confused
12. Date
13. Day One
14. Wait For Me
15. Argue
16. Dating
17. Drunk
18. Alone
19. Texts
20. Room
21. Jealousy
22. Not Okay
23. Note
24. Fart
25. Secretary
27. Yellow Scrunchy
28. Save Me
29. Break Up
30. Prince Charming
31. A Break
32. Stay With Me
33. First Kiss
34. Lost Boy
35. Clingy
36. Pain
37. Faults
38. Leaving
39. Hang In There
40. Me Or Him
41. Don't Come Back
42. Blocked
43. Only You

26. Mine

251 24 1
By nochubbykook

Y/N's POV
I picked out a presentable outfit and munched onto my toast, checking the time every few seconds so that I wouldn't be late for work.

Jungkook spent the night with his hyungs so I didn't get a chance to tell him that I'm working as a secretary.

After spraying on some perfume, I forced my feet into the red tight heels and marched to the bus stop.

I should have gotten used to this nervous feeling since I am experienced but this job was special. I didn't have to go through an interview which made me feel so bad for other people who worked their butt off for this job.

It feels too good to be true.

Climbing onto the bus, I took a seat and rested my head against the window to admire the city of Seoul.

For some reasons, I felt like someone was watching me or staring at me. My six senses were tingling.

I turned my head and caught a man in a black hoodie with a mask averting his gaze from me once our eyes met.

"Wow, am I that attractive?"
I mumbled under my breath and shrugged off my thoughts.

The bus came to a halt after a few minutes of driving. I hopped off and walked my way towards the big building with a huge logo 'Jung Publishing'.

"Here goes nothing."
I patted myself to relax a little before stepping in the building confidently as my heels clicked on the ground.

"Hi, I am Mr Jung's new secretary. Uh, may I know where is his office?"
I put on a polite smile and asked the receptionist kindly. She had a small but cute face and she looked friendly.

"Oh! Mr Jung has been expecting you. He's at the top floor, the elevator is there. Happy day one!"
She answered with a huge grin.

She looked shy on the outside but she is quite bubbly.

"Happy day one?" I furrowed my brows at her.

"It's your first day here!"
She exclaimed. My mouth formed into an 'O' as I laughed along with her.

After thanking her for the information, I took the elevator and pressed the button to the top floor.

There were a lot of people cramped in the elevator and everyone was just talking about business. Everyone looked so professional, I was starting to feel a little scared and nervous.

The elevator ding-ed when it reached the top floor. I stepped out of it and adjusted my skirt before knocking on the door that has a sign 'CEO' on it.

"Enter."
The familiar sweet voice said from the room. I placed my hand on the doorknob hesitantly and turned it.

There he was, sitting in his Scarlett red chair, spinning in circles playfully.

"Good morning, sir. I hope I'm not late."
I put on a smile before walking towards him. He stopped spinning when his eyes landed on me.

"You're 0.0001 seconds late but I'll let you off the hook."

For some reasons, he stood up and just kept staring at me. Soon, silence engulfed the room. It was a little awkward so I took this chance to admire his office. It was huge.

There's a couch in the middle of the room and a small coffee table while his desk had a nice window view to the world since it was at the top floor.

There were books and bookshelves everywhere, but it's mostly magazines.

I cleared my throat when he still kept quiet, breaking the awkward silence.
"Uh, what should I do?"

"Black coffee."

"Excuse me?"

"You are excused."

I tilted my head to aside when he sat still on the chair with a blank expression, staring at me weirdly.

"You don't get me, do you?"
He rested his chin on his hand and pressed his lips into a thin line.

"Well, no. I doubt anyone would get you if you say it like that. Ah, no offence though."

"None taken. Alright, what I mean is your first job is to make me coffee. My old secretary will tell you everything and send you my schedule later. I have a meeting now, so you have the whole morning to settle in. Got it?"

He explained as I nodded, trying to process everything he said with my small brain. Surprise, I have a brain.

"I will be going now. Break a leg."

"Break a wha— Uh, yes sir."
I bowed 90 degrees as he tightened his tie.

Just as he was about to step out of the office, he suddenly turned to me and walked towards me quickly.

"Is there anything else, sir?"
I tilted my head to a side with a raised brow.

He rubbed his chin mischievously, making me even more curious when he bit his bottom lip.

"I've been meaning to say this to you earlier. You have a booger in your nose, a big one."

"WHAT?"

"Try to be more professional, okay? See you."

With that, he left me alone in the office, dumbfounded, confused, shock, embarrassed and also speechless.

###
A few hours passed. Mr Jung's old secretary came by and told me everything that I needed to know. She sent me his schedule and I was done with all the paperwork.

My desk was right outside Mr Jung's office and the chair was pretty comfy. I stretched out my arms in the air and yawned before checking my phone.

"Oh, Jungkook?"
I smiled and leaned in my chair, twirling around playfully. I probably shouldn't be doing this at work, but I shall break the rules today.

Jungkook:
hey
heyyyyyyyyyy
babeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
HELLO
where r u
why aren't you answering me :(
r u busy?
OKAY
i see how it is
im mad

I gasped at how many texts he had sent. Unfortunately, Mr Jung came back when I was about to reply him. My head shot up when Mr Jung knocked on my desk as he let out a soft laugh.

"Wow, you must have so much time on your hands."

"Sorry, sir. Uh, how was the meeting?"
I quickly stood up and bowed after throwing my phone to aside nervously.

"Am I suppose to say it was fun?"
He said sarcastically as he went into his office, shutting the door in front of my face.

"Wow, not cool."
I muttered before entering the office after knocking on the door with a stack of papers.

"You have a dinner at The Place Dining with Mr Kim tonight at 8. Also, you need to go through these and sign it."
I put the stack of papers on his desk as he massaged his temples with a sigh.

"Alright. Coffee please."

"But sir, you just had one this morning. It's not really good to drink so much coffee."

"Are you my mom?"

"Do you want to add more sugar in it?"

"No. I want it bitter."

"Understood."
I bowed again before exiting his office with a huff.

After serving him his black coffee, I went back to my desk and took out my phone to reply Jungkook.

Again, I threw my phone away when Mr Jung called out for me loudly, his tone sounded a little annoyed this time.

"Y/N-sshi! Come!"

"Coming, sir!"

###
Jungkook's POV
It was already 10p.m. I took a quick glance at my phone and as expected, Y/N still hasn't reply me.

I ruffled my hair out of annoyance since I couldn't get in touch with her.

I tried to find her everywhere right after I finished practice. She was nowhere to be found. Her apartment was empty, Hae Na and Jinyoung didn't even know where she went.

I sucked onto my fingers anxiously as I stared at the three notes that I found at her door.

Surprisingly, every time she gets a note, she's not home and I will make sure she doesn't receive those silly notes anymore. Who the hell would write these to her and why?

'you.'

'are.'

'mine.'

To Be Continued

HELLO sry for not updating for 2 days i have no excuse i was lazy LMAO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.8K 3.9K 54
"When we make it to my room, he pushes me against the wall, places his hands on my hips while my hands find their place on his chest. He kisses me on...
18.7K 732 30
" Taehyung: If you knew who I was you wouldn't talk to me like that. He smirked and walked closer to me. Y/n: And if you knew who I was you would kn...
518 92 18
"Seoyoon?" You turn to look at his nervous form. You gently reach his hands and intertwine with yours. You smile at him reassuringly. "You okay? You...
29.4K 1.6K 50
V's POV We both look into each other's eyes. I feel her honesty with each word. I see her love for me in her eyes. I'm on another universe right now...