Eccedentesiast | Lucas Wong

By xxxyoursR

"ECCEDENTESIAST" ↬someone who hides pain behind a smile *>'•*~~*•''•*~~*•''•*~~*•' lucasnct 14 Dec 2020 #1 ->... More

Introduction ;)
Chapter 1 ;)
Chapter 2 ;)
Chapter 3 ;)
Chapter 4 ;)
Chapter 5 ;)
Chapter 6 ;)
Chapter 7 ;)
Chapter 8 ;)
Chapter 9 ;)
Chapter 10 ;)
Chapter 11 ;)
Chapter 12 ;)
Chapter 13 ;)
Chapter 14 ;)
Chapter 15 ;)
Chapter 17 ;)
Chapter 18 ;)
Chapter 19 ;)
Authors note :(
Chapter 20 ;)
Chapter 21 ;)
Chapter 22 ;)
Chapter 23 ;)
Chapter 24 ;)
Chapter 25 ;)
Chapter 26 ;)
Chapter 27 ;)
Chapter 28 ;)
Chapter 29 ;)
Chapter 30 ;)
Chapter 31 ;)
Chapter 32 ;)
Chapter 33 ;)
Chapter 34 ;)
Chapter 35 ;)
Chapter 36 ;)
Chapter 37 ;)
Chapter 38 ;)
Chapter 39 ;)
Chapter 40 ;)
Chapter 41 ;)
Chapter 42 ;)
Chapter 43 ;)
Chapter 44 ;)
Chapter 45 ;)
Chapter 46 ;)
Chapter 47 ;)
Chapter 48 ;)
New story ;)
Chapter 49 ;)

Chapter 16 ;)

1.1K 39 20
By xxxyoursR

Your POV;

"Baby, can we move to the bed?"

You nod in the kiss and he walks you to your bed. He sits down and pulls you on his lap.

You intensify the kiss. His hands move from you waist to your ass. You cease for a moment.

"Lucas..." You whisper. Forehead against his, catching your breath.

"Fuck Y/N, don't stop." He growls back.

He grabs your ass harder and pulls you against his hard chest. You gasp at his dominant and forceful move and he uses this to kiss you.

You loose you're consciousness in the kiss, again. You grab his hair, rather harshly. You tug on it like your life depends on it and pull his head away from you face.

"Hmm." He groans lowly. He looks down in your eyes with pure lust and you gulp at his stare.

"Lucas." You whisper again. "What do you want." You say, still out of breath from the kissing.

"What do you mean?" He asks, voice husky from the intensive making out.

"I mean, what does this mean, what do you expect?" You ask, fear laced in your voice.

"Please don't think to much about it baby, doesn't it feel good?" Lucas asks, sitting up straight.

"It does." You admit, scared of your feelings.

"I don't want to pressure you, just tell me when to stop." He eases your feelings.

"Thank you." You smile to him.

You stare in each others eyes for a minute.

His eyes are dark, but if you look good you can see lighter specs. It is like his eyes are filled with glitter. You melt in his arms. They make you feel safe, but scared at the same time. You met him four days ago and you find yourself in this situation already.

It feels fast, but looking at his behaviour. He feels the same.

You slowly close the gap between you guys and softly lock your lips with his.

His hands move up from your back and take of your coat. You do the same by him and move your hands sensually trough his hair.

The kiss is soft, passionate.

Nothing like the rough one you shared a couple of minutes ago. It is a kiss that makes you feel secure and comforted. It does something with the butterflies in your stomach.

It also seems to do something with Lucas.

~slightly smutty idk if you want to read?~

You feel something poke your leg and you jolt up.

"Shit." Lucas curses.

You sit next to him and look down at his lap and his sorry looking face.

You see a slight bulge in his pants and you realise what happend. You start to laugh.

"Why are you laughing?" He looks angry. "It is not funny, you caused this."

You laugh even harder at his slightly mad face.

You see rage build up in his eyes and you can't help but fall back on the bed, dying from laughter. You can't believe you caused that and his face makes it even funnier.

Totally gone in your excitement you don't notice the shift of the bed.

Two seconds later, a slightly angry, Lucas hovers over you.

"Laugh all you want." He whispers in your ear. "But you caused this, so you are going to fix it."

His husky voice lingers in your ear. His lips attach to your neck and you arch your back.

Your joking mood is totally gone and Lucas took you back to that intensive feeling.

You breath deeply as his lips travel over your neck and collarbone.

He kisses in the crook of your neck and you let out a soft moan. He immediately reacts to it and starts to suck on your neck.

You grab his hair and moans in his ear. He brings his hips down and grinds his boner over you. You feel his groans vibrate against your neck and you can't help but react to his touch and want more.

You push your hips up to find his halfway and he slams his against yours.

"Ah." He groans. Lips leaving your neck and moving back to your lips. He kisses you roughly and you kiss him back.

His hand moves up along your side and you feel it tug on the knot that keeps your top tight. 

You remove your hands from his hair and remove your lips from his. You seductively stare in his eyes keeping eye contact while slowly untying the bow of your shirt.

His eyes not leaving yours while he moves your top off of your shoulders. You tug on the hem of his shirt and look pleadingly in his eyes.

He chuckles at your state. He sits up and smoothly removes his shirt.

PANIC. BAD IDEA. BAD IDEA. TURN. BACK. TIME.

The alarm bells in your head are ringing like hell and you can't help but swoon at his abs.

Jesus, Lord, thank you. You thank the Lord.

Lucas. Looks. Absolutely. Stunning.

His toned chocolate like abs. His tattoo and his broad, strong shoulders.

The view right now cannot be described. His eyes are shining with lust and a smirk clearly plastered on his stunning full lips.

"You can touch me." He smirks. "I'm all yours."

You move your hands from his knees, over his thighs to his v-line. You scratch your nails slowly through the grooves of his abs. He seems to clearly enjoy it as his eyes scan your chest with pure lust.

You see in the corner of your eye that his bulge is still growing and you're slightly terrified.

Enjoying your teasing and looking over his body he lifts you up and turn you around.

You're now straddling him. Hands flat on his chest. His hands lay under his head while he looks at you with a devilish look.

You decide to punch that look off his face by kissing him dominantly.

He sure is taken aback, which you absolutely abuse.

You move your hands over his chest, slowly lingering over his nipples as he groans in the kiss.

You move them lower to his belt. As he feels your hands down his private area he gasp slightly. You use this to dominate him with your tongue as you softly nibble on his lips.

You undo his belt and open his zipper with one smooth move. You pull down his pants and remove your lips from his.

You look over his naked body with only his boxer still on with a confident smile.

You look in his eyes, his pleading eyes. He wants you. You can see it, you can feel it.

You put your lips on his collarbone and suckle slowly but harsh. You leave a couple of hickey over his chest and hearing by his groans and heavy breathing, he enjoys it.

You move down, kissing all over his chest and abs.

While kissing his toned stomach you move your hand teasingly over his boxers.

"Ahh." He lets out. "Y/N don't do that." He huskily says.

"Why not?" You look up at him innocently.

"Shit." He groans harder as you put a bit of pressure on your teasing.

"You mouth says something but your actions tell me different." You question him. "Tell me..." You play with the hem of his boxers. "Is this what you want, baby?" You ask, with emphasis on the 'baby'.

"Shit." He curses. "Please Y/N."

You chuckle at his pleads. "What do I get in return?" You ask.

"Everything." He breaths out. "Just please don't tease me like that." He begs you.

And that's when you know. You have him under your spell.

You slide down his boxers and his member jumps up. You quietly gulp at his size but slowly move your hands over his inner-thighs to his member.

You palm him while kissing him on his neck. "Is this good?" You softly ask him. A bit afraid you'll do something wrong after your whole act of dominance.

He notices that you're concerned and normally he would've taken advantage of that, but you're making him feel so good he just lets you continue.

"Yes baby, ahhh." He praises you. You smile at his whiny state and start to stroke his member up and down.

"Shit. You're so good." He groans out.

You love how you easily got him, but it is going too fast for your liking. You remove you hand and switch it for your ass.

You plump down your ass on his already hard member and he growls deeply.

"Fuck! Y/N! What are you doing."

You rub your ass over his erection and he is clearly loosing his shit. You peck him on the lips and hold your face close to his. His very amused and pleading eyes have turned dark and lustful again.

He moves his head up to kiss you but you decide to tease him even more by bringer your head back.

He removes his hands from your ass to your face as dominance takes him over.

He abruptly pulls your face back to his and slams his lips on yours. You squeak at his action but softly moan into the kiss.

You start to sway your hips even harder over his and his breathing increases.

He lets go of your face and grabs your waist rather harshly. He pushes you down on his erection and groans loudly.

"Ahh, yes."

"Aahh, Lucas. Shit." You curse caused by his strong gripping hands.

"I want you." He looks in your eyes. "Now."

You freeze for a moment. "I'm not ready." You sadly admit.

(A/N: always tell when you're not ready!! It wouldn't be a big deal with the right person and you always have a choice ♡ )

"Fuck Y/N." He growls.

You gulp, afraid.

"I'm so sorry." You mumble. Moving a bit more backwards on his lap.

He sits up to lock eyes with yours and you see empathy and neediness in his eyes.

You feel yourself internally melt at his state. He is accepting the fact that you're not ready, which you can't appreciate more, but he is still visibly horny.

An idea pops up in your head.

"Wait." You say.

He perks up and looks at you hopefully.

"I do have an idea that will help." You wink at him.

You move of the bed, tugging on his legs to tell him to move forward. He sits on the edge of the bed with a questioning look.

You kneel on the ground in front of him and attach your small fingers with his boxers he put back on.

His eyes widen and he holds your hands in reflex.

"You don't need to-" He starts of.

"No!" You interrupt him. "I want to." You smile up at him.

You pull his boxers down again and wrap your hands around his member. You softly start to stroke him up and down and he leans back on the bed.

"Ahh, yes Y/N." He moans.

You kiss up his thighs and softly kiss the tip of his member.

He jolts up at the warm wet feeling and looks intensely down in your eyes.

You swirl your tongue over the tip of his member still stroking the rest with your small hands. You slowly take in his member and glide it into your mouth until it hits the back of your throat.

He groans lowly at your movements and you start to suck.

You move your mouth off his member while sucking. And move it back down.

You start bobbing your head in an increasing pace and you feel Lucas' big hands entangle themselves in your curly hair.

Sweat starts to form on his body and he is shining in the moonlight that comes out of the hotelroom window. He is absolutely stunning.

You increase you pace fast and he tugs on your hair. You moan over his erection what brings and excited reaction by Lucas.

"Shit Y/N, do that again." He growls.

You get turned on by his gorgeous body, low groans and his hands in your hair. You moan again on his member while increasing your pace again.

You feel him twitch in your mouth as his tip collides with the back of your throat.

"Ahhh, yes Y/N, you're so gorgeous." He praises you.

You start to suck a bit harder, deep throating him now. You gag a bit every time his member reaches the back of your mouth, but Lucas only seems to enjoy it.

"Y/N, I'm so close." He breaths deeply.

You're eyes start to tear and you don't break the eye contact. He looks down on you, worn out expression on his face but laced with a loving one. He is enjoying this.

You move a bit harder a couple of times until you feel a warm thick liquid squirt in your mouth. You lick up all his cum and take his member out of your mouth with a 'pop' noice.

He chuckles at your action and helps you stand up.

"You were amazing." He tells you while you pick out some shorts and a big t-shirt to sleep in.

You walk to the bathroom to change and look back at Lucas still sitting on the edge of the bed with an 'I just fucked' expression all over his face. He sees you looking and smiles.

"I'm glad you enjoyed."

_________________________________

OOPSS-

I was soooo nervous writing thiss. I hooope you guys enjoyed it as much as Lucas😂😂😂
Sorry for it being such a long chapter and sorry to the people that don't like smutty kinds of moments.

Thank you all for reading!! If you like these kinds of chapter please leave a vote or comment so I know I need to write this more often🤷🏼‍♀️🤭💕

I'm going to dope myself in holly water now, byebye😋😳

~ xxxyours❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 11.2K 41
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Sign this contract, and we are married for next 1 y...
52.5K 2.8K 43
ABO | Alpha! Sicheng x Alpha! Yuta The top students and captains of Western NCIT and Eastern NCIT Universities, two alphas, Dong Sicheng and Nakam...
334K 10K 92
Book status : COMPLETED ⚠️THESE IS UNDER HEAVY EDITING⚠️ Madness series Book 1 warning ⚠️ 21+ toxic relationship self harm obsession Misunderstanding...
34.7K 3.9K 41
Finally our lips parted but he was still holding my face, ❝I didn't even imagine, my first kiss will be with the sweet lips like this! I'm lucky to k...