Only You | j.jk ✔️

By nochubbykook

[COMPLETED] "Why are you doing things that makes my heart flutter?" And silence engulfed the room after I sai... More

1. Think of Him
2. His Tattoo
3. Pink Peanut
4. New Neighbour
5. I'm Sorry
6. Let's Start Again
7. Best Boy Friend
8. Strawberry Milk
9. Stay
10. Blushing Mess
11. Confused
12. Date
13. Day One
14. Wait For Me
15. Argue
16. Dating
17. Drunk
19. Texts
20. Room
21. Jealousy
22. Not Okay
23. Note
24. Fart
25. Secretary
26. Mine
27. Yellow Scrunchy
28. Save Me
29. Break Up
30. Prince Charming
31. A Break
32. Stay With Me
33. First Kiss
34. Lost Boy
35. Clingy
36. Pain
37. Faults
38. Leaving
39. Hang In There
40. Me Or Him
41. Don't Come Back
42. Blocked
43. Only You

18. Alone

285 22 0
By nochubbykook

Jungkook's POV
I woke up to a banging headache, finding myself on a bed. I rubbed my eyes and looked around the room. It was my old bedroom.

"Who brought me here? Wait, where's peanut?"

I threw away the covers and rushed down the stairs, still wearing the same shirt from last night.

"Oh! Jungkookie, you are awake. Here, I made you soup for your hangover. How are you feeling?"

My mother said with a warm smile, motioning to the bowl of hot soup sitting on the dining table.

"Next time don't drink too much if you can't handle it. You were being such a pain in the butt last night. You should be grateful that you have friends who were kind enough to bring you home."

I turned to my right and saw my elder brother chillaxing on the couch, sipping onto his cup of tea as he shook his head slightly with a sigh.

"Who brought me home? Where's pea- I mean, what happened last night? Where's dad?"

I questioned as confusion took over my brain. I sat down on the dining table and took small sips of the hot soup as my mom started chopping onions in the kitchen.

She set down her knife, washed her hands and took a seat across from me, letting out a heavy sigh.

"Your friends brought you home and your dad has gone to work. You were clinging onto Jinyoung like a koala but you were yelling for Y/N. Are you seeing Y/N?"

That made me choke on my soup. I looked up at her with widened eyes.

"N-No? I mean, yes I am seeing her. We just met recently and we've been meeting each other quite often."

I said, feeling slightly embarrassed when I heard myself stuttering.

She leaned back on her seat and crossed her arms in front of her chest with a serious look on her face, causing me to let out an awkward laugh.

"Son, it's okay if you date her. I support you and I trust you to make your own decision. Can you invite her over for dinner? It is your last day here."

She shot me a reassuring smile. I hesitated for awhile but eventually nodded.

"Good morning, Mrs Jeon. Hey, Jungkookie."

I choked on my soup again when Jinyoung walked out of the guest room sleepily with his half closed eyes.

I furrowed my brows at him when he took a seat next to me, slurping onto his soup as my mom ruffled his hair.

"Hyung? What are you doing here?"

"What do you mean? You begged me to stay with you last night. You were seriously crazy drunk, you should control yourself."

He said and shook his head as my mom chuckled.

"Jinyoung, you've grown into a fine man."

She complimented, making him smile widely.

"So what happened?"

I shook his arm impatiently, afraid that I might have done something bad to Y/N. I couldn't really trust myself when I'm drunk.

"Both you and Y/N were crazy drunk. Luckily, Hae Hyo came and helped. We wanted to send you home first, but I guess you mistook me as Y/N and you wouldn't stop hugging me. So I had no choice but to sleep at your guest room."

He explained and took another sip of his hot soup.

"Oh my gosh, why am I so stupid? Hae Hyo? Hae Na's brother, right? Where is Y/N now?"

"You two kinda had a fight last night, so I guess she's sleeping with Hae-"

I cut him off before he could finish his sentence by standing up and changing into a plain white shirt, not forgetting to brush my teeth.

"Jungkook, where are you going?"

I heard my mother yelling from the kitchen. Before I could reply her, my legs were already taking me all the way to Hae Na's house.

Y/N's POV
"Holy— Where is Jungkook?"

I hit Hae Hyo's arm continously until he finally got up from the bed, quickly putting on a shirt.

"Wait, you don't remember what happened last night? You got into a fight with him."

"Excuse me, WHAT? Me and Jungkook? Fight? What did we do? Tell me every single thing, don't leave out any small detail."
I ordered, sitting on the bed again but leaving a safe friendly distance.

Flashback ;
Third Person's POV
After a few minutes of driving, the group finally reached the maknae's house.

Jinyoung and Hae Hyo hopped off the car and lifted Jungkook up, ringing the doorbell to his house. Luckily, his mother and brother were still awake but his father was already fast asleep.

"Don't touch me," the drunken Jungkook warned, slapping Hae Hyo's arm away from him, causing his weight to press onto Jinyoung completely.

"Only Y/N is allowed to touch me." He smiled at Jinyoung who he mistook as his girlfriend.

Soon, his mother unlocked the door and thanked them for taking Jungkook home.

"You're drunk, Jungkook. I'm not Y/N."
Jinyoung said, rolling his eyes since the boy was too heavy for him to handle.

Y/N felt a little bit of saltiness firing up in her stomach unknowingly.

She hopped down from the car, ignoring the slight pain on her ankle and held Jungkook's forearm firmly before Jinyoung could take him in.

"Why are you stealing my boyfriend? Who are you to take him away from me?"
She narrowed her eyes at Jinyoung as he let out a heavy sigh. Y/N was still drunk but not as drunk as Jungkook.

"What are you talking about? Y/N is mine and no one is taking her away from me. Right, peanut?"
Jungkook looked at Jinyoung with an innocent bunny smile, cupping his cheeks as Jinyoung simply just rolled his eyes for the nth time.

"Jeon Jungkook, wake up. I am Y/N. Are you breaking up with me for Jinyoung?"
At this point, Y/N started getting a little bit too dramatic since she was feeling dizzy and tired.

"Stop pretending to be Y/N when you are clearly Jinyoung. Go and sleep with Hae Hyo. Let's go, Y/N. I'm sleepy."
Jungkook said and pointed at Hae Hyo who had confusion plastered on his face. Jungkook's mother facepalmed and hung her head down in embarrassment.

"You know what? I will sleep with Hae Hyo."
Y/N said out of anger, she didn't wanted to but she was just angry and accidentally made the wrong decision.

Jungkook linked arms with Jinyoung, dragging him into the house, leaving everyone speechless, especially for Y/N who stood there frozen, having mixed feelings.

Hae Na took a video of them since she was bored sitting in the car. She was too lazy to get out, but she stopped recording after Y/N said that she would sleep with her brother.

However, she kept quiet because she knew that her friend wouldn't do that. Her friend wasn't that brainless.

End of Flashback ;
Y/N's POV
"Oh my god, why did I say that? I'm so stupid. So, did we sleep?"
I questioned, still hugging the pillow tightly as I scanned Hae Hyo who shook his head. I sighed in relief.

"We didn't. We just slept on the same bed and you kinda cried, making my shirt wet, that's why I took off my shirt. Don't worry, I'm not that kind of person. I should've stopped you, but you just kept hugging me and cried for the whole night, asking me to bring Jungkook here, so I couldn't really do anything."

He reassured and I simply nodded. Suddenly, the door of his bedroom flew open, revealing a sweaty Jungkook, panting heavily as his eyes enlarged.

"Y-Y/N? W-What are you doing on the same bed with him?"

He spoke up after he caught his breath, rushing over to my side and pulled me into his embrace, arms locked around my waist securely.

"I'm so sorry, Jungkook. I didn't mean anything I say last night. I was just so drunk and angry and-"

He interrupted me by tucking a strand of hair behind my ear and pressed his index finger on my lip, hushing me.

"Y/N, I'm the one who should be sorry. I can't believe I mistook you as Jinyoung. Also, what did you say? I really have no memory of what happened last night."

I pushed him away gently as he looked at me with a raised brow.

"U-Uh, I got kinda mad so I said that I would sleep—"

Just when I was about to tell Jungkook the truth, Hae Na barged in to the room with her phone, playing the video that she took from last night. Crap.

"This is what happened." She said, expressionless.

"Jeon Jungkook, wake up. I am Y/N. Are you breaking up with me for Jinyoung?"

"Stop pretending to be Y/N when you are clearly Jinyoung. Go and sleep with Hae Hyo. Let's go, Y/N. I'm sleepy."

"You know what? I will sleep with Hae Hyo."

The video finished playing and tension filled the air almost immediately. Hae Na scoffed and left the room without saying anything.

"Jungkook, I—"

I cut myself off when our gaze locked, his eyes were filled with obvious anger and annoyance as he slowly let go of my waist, taking a few steps back.

"Jungkook, I really didn't mean—"

"So? Did you sleep with him?"

"No."
I replied firmly and tried to reach out for him, but that made him take another step back, breaking my heart.

He kept quiet for awhile until he finally heaved out, running his fingers through his hair.

"I need some time alone."

To Be Continued

thank you for 600 reads hhehheheheheheh also drama coming muahahhahahahhah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 1K 63
Feelings between two people always start to grow. It's a natural phenomenon. You can't stop it. There will be things standing in their way. All they...
15.3K 453 41
A story about Jikook / Kookmin bts :) Jimin is Jungkook's boyfriend. Until one day, he finds out something and doesn't know if he should continue his...
18.7K 732 30
" Taehyung: If you knew who I was you wouldn't talk to me like that. He smirked and walked closer to me. Y/n: And if you knew who I was you would kn...
2M 78.9K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...