Only You | j.jk ✔️

By nochubbykook

[COMPLETED] "Why are you doing things that makes my heart flutter?" And silence engulfed the room after I sai... More

1. Think of Him
2. His Tattoo
3. Pink Peanut
4. New Neighbour
5. I'm Sorry
6. Let's Start Again
7. Best Boy Friend
8. Strawberry Milk
9. Stay
10. Blushing Mess
11. Confused
12. Date
13. Day One
14. Wait For Me
15. Argue
16. Dating
18. Alone
19. Texts
20. Room
21. Jealousy
22. Not Okay
23. Note
24. Fart
25. Secretary
26. Mine
27. Yellow Scrunchy
28. Save Me
29. Break Up
30. Prince Charming
31. A Break
32. Stay With Me
33. First Kiss
34. Lost Boy
35. Clingy
36. Pain
37. Faults
38. Leaving
39. Hang In There
40. Me Or Him
41. Don't Come Back
42. Blocked
43. Only You

17. Drunk

346 26 8
By nochubbykook

Y/N's POV
"Can I kiss you?"

Holy crap, what do I say?

"Y-Yes. Wait, yes? I mean, no. No! Not no—"

I mentally slapped myself and bit my inner cheeks, feeling my heart drumming against my ribs.

His banana pyjamas was super cute but I couldn't focus when he stared deep down into my soul with those intimidating eyes.

"I'm sorry, m-my tongue slipped. Y-You should calm down. Your cheeks are red."
He cleared his throat and left some safe distance between us. I fanned myself out of embarrassment as we laughed out loud awkwardly.

"It's getting kinda hot in here, right?"
I asked, hoping that a hole would appear on the floor so I could jump inside and never come out again.

"Right."
Jungkook smiled innocently.

Just then, his phone rang. He took it out from his pocket and checked the caller ID.

I took this chance to slowly walk towards the door since I couldn't stand the awkward silence, but he ignored his ringing phone and grabbed my wrist, twirling me around.

"Can you walk?"

"Uh, yeah. It's not that painful anymore. You should answer the call, I'll be at the living room with Hae Na and Jinyoung."
I said, praying to god that he would let me go.

Instead, he took small baby steps towards me with a pout.
"It's just Jimin hyung. I can ignore him. Y/N, It's okay if you think we're going too fast, but at least on the cheek?"

I melted and uwu-ed hard when he pursed his lips cutely. Sometimes I wonder if he's really an adult or is he a baby?

I nodded without hesitation. Before he could make a move, I tiptoed and wrapped my arms around his neck with him automatically bending down a little for me to give him a sweet peck on his cheek since he was too tall for me.

"Now answer your phone."

###
Third Person's POV
"Jungkookie~ Look at me."
The drunken girl sang, cupping the cheeks of her boyfriend as she giggled.

"I'm looking, peanut. Why? Do you have something to tell me? Or am I just too hot for you to handle?"
Jungkook replied as he slowly examined her features lovingly with his half opened eyes.

The day passed just like that. It was already 12am and the four amateurs were having supper while drinking by the beach at a small restaurant.

The tables and chairs were all set on the sandy beach. It was a nice restaurant but there weren't many people there, so Jungkook didn't bothered to wear a mask.

The couple were busy babying each other, meanwhile, the two friends sitting across the table shook their heads in disbelief, witnessing the childish couple act like a bunch of 4 year old kids.

"Ow, my eyes. I can't watch them any longer, Jinyoung cover me, they're hurting my single ass."
Hae Na fake cried as she took Jinyoung's hand to cover her own eyes since his hands were big.

"You know, I've been thinking,"
Jinyoung spoke up, uncovering Hae Na's eyes by placing it on her cheek which made her flinch.

"What?"
She responded, her cheeks were in a shade of baby pink since she was slightly drunk, not that she was shy. Hae Na doesn't get shy easily.

"Should we date too?"

And Jinyoung received a tight slap from the annoyed Hae Na, sending death glares straight to his soul.

"Do you have nothing better to say?"
She scolded, not forgetting to smack the poor boy's head.

"Won Hae Na, that hurts! I mean think about it, we've known each other for about 20 years now. We would be the perfect match, babe."
He smirked playfully, earning yet another smack from Hae Na.

"Ow! Stop it."

"Don't you babe me. Are you trying to meet Jesus today? Do you expect to be able to open your eyes tomorrow?"

She threatened, slapping his hand away from her now hot cheeks. She had no idea why she felt her temperature rising and that irritated her even more.

He knew that if he opened his mouth to say anything else, Hae Na would simply just smack him again. So he laughed it off and distanced himself away from her a little.

"Calm down. It was just a joke."
He said, hoping that she won't pick up the fork on the table and poke the hell out of his eyeballs.

Soon, loud manly sobs and whimpers could be heard from across the table.

Jinyoung and Hae Na turned to face the couple, just to see Jungkook hugging his girlfriend's waist tightly, basically squeezing Y/N as he cried out loud, following by a few hiccups.

Y/N however remained silent as she caressed his hair. They cringed when Jungkook snuggled his head under Y/N's chin, completely transforming into a noisy giant baby.

"What's wrong with him?"
Hae Na nudged Jinyoung with her elbow.

Who knew that a muscle pig could cry like an ugly baby when he's off stage or off cam.

Jinyoung rested his chin on his palm, narrowing his eyes slightly at the two of them.
"Don't you think they're being a little too touchy? Should we get them home before something happens to them?"

Hae Na simply nodded and took out her phone to check the time. It was already 1am.

"Not.. Not.. No! I don't want to go home. Just leave me and peanut alone. Go, you guys are just third wheeling."
Jungkook complained, causing Hae Na and Jinyoung to gasp in disbelief, feeling a little hurt but laughed it off anyways.

"It was.. so hard.. being an idol."
The maknae continued mumbling, but loud enough for the three of them to hear him. Y/N nodded as she sipped onto her shot of soju.

"I didn't get to graduate with you guys. I felt jealous whenever I see other kids having fun at school while I spend an entire day in the same old dance practice room."
He let out a few whimpers and sniffles, slowly closing his eyes as he heard Y/N's calming heartbeat.

"It was hard, but it was worth it. Now I have fans who love and support me and my hyungs for who we are and I'm so grateful for that, but sometimes I miss my family so much and I'm so tired that I just feel like dy—"

"Don't say that."
Y/N quickly clasped her hand over his mouth as he pouts against her palms.

Jungkook took this chance to plant a sweet peck on her hand, causing Y/N to remove her hand and ended up in a blushing mess, averting her gaze to everywhere but him.

He untangled himself from Y/N and rested his head on the table, closing his eyes once again.
"I talk a lot when I'm drunk, but right now, I'm definitely not drunk. So don't worry about me guys."

"Jungkook, are you okay?"
Hae Na questioned, feeling a little concerned.

He held out an okay sign, wiggling his fingers as he laughed.
"I'm okay, cause I'm JK."
After that, he fell asleep with his head on the table, in an uncomfortable position, finally shutting up.

"It must've been so hard for him."
Hae Na spoke up after hearing Jungkook's little snores.

Y/N chugged down the last shot of the alcohol and laid her head on the table as well, turning to face Jungkook who had his lips parted slightly.

"I wish I could give him the world."
She muttered before shutting her eyes and let sleep take over her, leaving the two friends speechless.

"I told you that we should take them home before anything happens. Who's going to carry them now?"
Jinyoung ruffled his hair in annoyance, but also felt a little sad for Jungkook and Y/N.

Hae Na pointed her index finger at his chest with a small smirk.
"You, of course."

He rolled his eyes as she stuck her tongue out at him childishly.
"Who's paying then?"

Jinyoung hinted, expecting Hae Na to pay since he'll be carrying the two drunken brats.

"You—"

Jinyoung cut her off by getting up from his seat and walked towards Y/N, starting to lift her up while he threw a wink at Hae Na who was already frowning.

"Thanks for the meal. You really are a great friend."
He exclaimed with sarcasm as Hae Na fished out her purse from her bag with a heavy sigh.

After paying for the meal and alcohol, her phone rang. She answered it and quickly said an okay before hanging up.

"Who was that? Also, can you give me a hand here? Jungkook is too heavy, I can't even lift up his hand."
Jinyoung groaned, obviously struggling to carry the muscle pig while Y/N was on his back, sleeping soundly.

Hae Na walked over to the struggling male and tried to give him a hand but failed since Jungkook's body was almost made out of metal.

"That was my brother. He's here to pick me up. I'll ask him to help with Jungkook."
She said.

Soon enough, a tall and slim figure ran towards them with a big smile.

"Park Jinyoung!"

"Won Hae Hyo!"

"Yah, it's been awhile. Come here, bro."

Hae Na's older brother extended out his arms for a hug, resulting Jinyoung to drop Y/N on the ground to hug his bro.

"Ow.. My butt.."
Y/N whined, slowly opening her eyes and rubbed her butt, glaring at Jinyoung who quickly broke the bro hug and picked her up again, mumbling a quick 'sorry'.

Y/N's POV
"Hae Hyo?"

I spoke up, hitting Jinyoung and asked him to let me down.

He knelt down for me to get off of his back but I stumbled when my feet came in contact with the sand as my head was still feeling heavy and my vision was kinda blurry from the strong alcohol.

"Long time no see, Y/N. You still look the same."

Hae Hyo said, helping me to stand by holding my arms firmly, looking into my eyes deeply with those familiar brown chocolate eyes.

"Hae Hyo! I missed you so much. How have you been? You want a drink? Let's drink!"

I exclaimed, grabbing the bottle of soju, but Hae Na snatched it away from me, shaking her head aggresively.

"Who is that?"

The tall guy questioned, pointing to the sleeping bunny. I averted my gaze to Jungkook and started grinning like a mad woman. I must be out of my mind, why do I feel so highly and happy?

"Him? Oh, he's Jungkook. You remember him, right? He used to hang out with us when we were young."

Hae Na explained to her brother who just nodded but still looked confused.

"Didn't he leave to be an idol or something? Is it okay for him to be here?"

"He left, but eventually fate brought us all together. We should get going now, it's super late. Y/N's parents are not home, but I'm sure Jungkook's parents are expecting him to be home soon."

Jinyoung said with a worried tone as Hae Hyo nodded again, catching me by surprise when he carried me bridal style and placed me down at the back seat of his car.

I kept quiet until the two boys carried Jungkook and set him down beside me, panting a little since Jungkook was obviously super heavy.

Hae Na hopped onto the passenger seat while her brother drove. I shifted in my seat uncomfortably when Jungkook laid his head on my shoulder and Jinyoung simply just eyed at us weirdly.

I was squished in the middle by two not bad looking guys and I'm definitely not complaining.

###
I felt my eyelids slowly fluttering open when the bright sun slapped my face. I rubbed my eyes and sat up, head feeling heavy but immediately jumped when I found myself in an unfamiliar bedroom.

"Oh my gosh, where am I?"

I bit onto my nails, scanning the room anxiously. I couldn't recall anything from last night. I threw the duvet to aside and sighed in relief when I saw that I was still wearing the same clothes from last night.

"Be quiet.."
A sleepy but husky voice whispered, startling me.

I turned to the side and screamed to the top of my lungs when I saw a shirtless man on the same bed as me. He woke up and jumped up as well, using a pillow to cover his exposed chest.

"Hae Hyo?! What the hell did you-"

"Y/N, l didn't do anything to you, I swear!"

I quickly rolled down the bed, hugging a pillow tightly as I tried to calm myself down. Hae Hyo wouldn't do something bad to me, right?

Then a scary thought crossed my mind when I was fully awake and in my right mind.

"Holy— Where is Jungkook?!"

To Be Continued

long ass chapter here hoho anyways thanks for 500 reads woohoo <3

also excuse my poor grammar lmaooo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.9K 3.9K 54
"When we make it to my room, he pushes me against the wall, places his hands on my hips while my hands find their place on his chest. He kisses me on...
192K 5.5K 65
"You know being this close to you makes it hard for me to control myself." My eyes grew wide as I did not expect him to say such words. I couldn't t...
252K 8.1K 37
[COMPLETED] I entered the club and after minutes of searching for Jungkook, I finally found him drinking at the bar, alone. I pulled up my mask to...
35.6K 3.9K 41
Finally our lips parted but he was still holding my face, ❝I didn't even imagine, my first kiss will be with the sweet lips like this! I'm lucky to k...