Eccedentesiast | Lucas Wong

By xxxyoursR

"ECCEDENTESIAST" ↬someone who hides pain behind a smile *>'•*~~*•''•*~~*•''•*~~*•' lucasnct 14 Dec 2020 #1 ->... More

Introduction ;)
Chapter 1 ;)
Chapter 2 ;)
Chapter 3 ;)
Chapter 4 ;)
Chapter 5 ;)
Chapter 6 ;)
Chapter 7 ;)
Chapter 8 ;)
Chapter 9 ;)
Chapter 11 ;)
Chapter 12 ;)
Chapter 13 ;)
Chapter 14 ;)
Chapter 15 ;)
Chapter 16 ;)
Chapter 17 ;)
Chapter 18 ;)
Chapter 19 ;)
Authors note :(
Chapter 20 ;)
Chapter 21 ;)
Chapter 22 ;)
Chapter 23 ;)
Chapter 24 ;)
Chapter 25 ;)
Chapter 26 ;)
Chapter 27 ;)
Chapter 28 ;)
Chapter 29 ;)
Chapter 30 ;)
Chapter 31 ;)
Chapter 32 ;)
Chapter 33 ;)
Chapter 34 ;)
Chapter 35 ;)
Chapter 36 ;)
Chapter 37 ;)
Chapter 38 ;)
Chapter 39 ;)
Chapter 40 ;)
Chapter 41 ;)
Chapter 42 ;)
Chapter 43 ;)
Chapter 44 ;)
Chapter 45 ;)
Chapter 46 ;)
Chapter 47 ;)
Chapter 48 ;)
New story ;)
Chapter 49 ;)

Chapter 10 ;)

1.2K 35 12
By xxxyoursR

Lucas' POV;

I lift her up bridal style.

I throw one last glance at the boy behind the checkout who is looking like he just saw a ghosts and walk with Y/N back to my car.

"Hey..." I softly ask to see if she is awake.

Shit. You're not responding at all.

"Y/N do you hear me?" I ask again. Still no reply.

I get to my car and open the door. I softly place her inside and put on the air cooling. You must be very hot.

What do I do now.

I glance at her peaceful sleeping like form.

She looks so soft. Like everything is alright. But what just happend, is not okay.

I decide on driving her back to her hotel room.

While driving I keep looking at her. I'm worried sick. Should I call Mark? No I don't want him around her anymore.

Do I call her parents? Do I stay with her? Do I need to just go?

Back at the hotel I lift her out the car and carry her to her room.

Along the way we get a couple of stares but I don't care. I just want her to be okay again.

When I'm almost at her door I see a familiar shadow.

Taeyong.

He notices me with Y/N in my arms and pull his eyebrows up with a questionable look.

"Care to explain?" He asks me.

"It is a long story." I sigh. "But basically we went to a cafe and she passed out when we entered." I quickly explain.

He looks even more confused.

"I'll tell you the full story later!" I exclaim. "Please just get her room key out of her purse and open the door so I can put her on the bed." I kindly order him.

He opens the door for us and I walk in the room.

I walk to her bed and put her down.

Taeyong and I are now standing at her bed-side looking at the girl cluelessly.

"Ehhh..." He starts. "Eeehmm..." I continue.

"Can we like call her parents?" He asks. "Or do we like wait until she wakes up?" He asks again.

"Let's look in her phone to see if we find a mostly used number." I agree.

I get her phone out of her back and unlock it with her finger.

I scroll trough her contacts. She called with someone named "Your Cute Mark Lee🐯". I see, that must be Mark.

Furthermore I only see one other person's name: "ChaeChae". That must be her friend?

I decide to call the number. That is the least we can do.

It rings a couple of times.

"Why doesn't she pick up?" Taeyong asks.

"I have no idea." I admit.

Finally a sound is coming from the phone and we hear a hoarse voice of a girl who has just woken up.

"Wtf do you need at this hour Y/N." She exclaims.

I clear my throat.

It is silent for some time but I break the silence.

"Ehh this is not Y/N." I say.

"No shit this is a boy." She annoyingly says. "Is this some prank?!" She asks angrily.

"Nonono." I quickly deny. "Ehh... this is Lucas from NCT." I introduce myself.

I hear a muffled scream from the other side of the phone and me and Taeyong start to chuckle.

"Omg I'm so sorry for my rude behaviour." She starts to apologise.

"No don't apologise. You sounded like we woke you up so it is only a fair reaction." I quickly reassure her.

"We?" She asks.

"Yeah well it is kind of a weird story..." I start to explain. "See, I was getting lunch with Y/N. We walked in this cozy cafe and ehh... the waiter greeted us and all of a sudden Y/N starts breathing faster and she crouched down and just fainted. I lifted her up and drove her back to the hotel room, where I met Taeyong who is with me right now. We put her on her bed and now we have no idea what to do..." I ramble.

"Okay so ehh." She begins. "My best friend was getting lunch with Wong Yukhei and I didn't know... then she passes out and now she is laying on a bed with two famous boys in her room, clueless?" She summarises.

"Well yeah kind of?" I admit. "We don't know what to do and we don't want to leave her here like this, alone." I explain.

"Well yeah that is understandable." She says a bit hesitant. "Do you know why she fainted?" She asks me.

"Well no not really that's why I called kind of..." I admit.

"Yeah I don't know either... The only times she faints is when her ex is around. She gets overwhelmed by his presence and the feeling it brings up." She explains.

"What is her ex's name if I may ask." I politely say.

"Jackson. Wang Jackson." She says.

"Shit." I curse.

"What?" She asks.

"The waiter in the café introduced himself as Jackson.... Could he be her ex?" I ask hesitant.

"Oh shit no." She curses as well. "That is a very big chance indeed. Shit shit shit."

"Well I took her away from the place..." I tell her friend. "Do I now just wait until she wakes up?" I ask

"Yeah I think that's the best..." She agrees. "Just be careful... Her ex is a really sensitive topic." She warns.

"I will!! Thank you for helping us and sorry for interrupting your sleep!" I politely thank her.

"Yes! Thank you so much friend of Y/N." Taeyong yells in the phone.

"Oh my pleasure." She replies. "Thank you for taking care of her! Hopefully we'll talk another time with a less weird situation." She giggles.

"Byebye!" I bid her a goodbye.

"Bye Lucas and Taeyong." She says as well. "I love you guys." She quickly mumbles in the phone before hanging up.

Taeyong and I laugh at her. Y/N has a sweet friend.

"Well... I'll just inform the tour leader." Taeyong says. "Can you stay here for when she wakes up?" He asks as wel.

"Yes of course." I agree. "See you later."

"Bye Lulu!" Taeyong says while closing the door.

I stare at the girl in front of me again. She is drop dead gorgeous. I don't know whatever happened with her ex but he sure lost something very precious.

I wonder if she is single.

"Staring is rude you know." I hear a weak voice.

My gaze snaps back at her eyes. Which are opened.

"You're awake!" I say while trying to contain the excitement in my voice.

"Yes." She chuckles. "Did you cary me here?" She asks.

"Yes I'm so sorry if you're not okay with that. I just didn't know what to do and that waiter kept looking at you like he's seen a ghost and I just wanted to get you away and back to safety." I quickly ramble and explain.

"Yeah..." I hear her voice weaken. "The waiter." She says, sadness clearly visible in her eyes.

"Don't worry." I reassure her. "I called with, I believe ChaeChae? She explained that he was probably your ex..." I explain to her. "You don't need to talk about it if you don't want to, it's okay. Just know I'm here for you." I comfort her.

I contemplate on giving her a hug. She looks like she could use one but she is a member of the staff so it could come of as inappropriate.

She must have noticed my hesitation.

"You can hug me if you want." She chuckles.

I almost blush but hide it by sitting next to her on her bed. I put my arms around her shoulders and pull her tiny body in my chest.

She puts her small hands around my waist and I swear I'm melting right now.

Her tiny frame in my bigger one, like she is my girl and I'm protecting here.

No. Those are wrong thoughts. She is not yours.

"Does the hug make you uncomfortable?" She quietly asks.

"No not at all..." I tell her. "It's just I've never really hugged a girl before?" I kind of admit.

"I'm glad to be your first." I hear her sarcastically scoff.

I pull my arms back and look at her with a fake hurt expression.

"Excuse me?!" I jokingly say.

"I'm glad to be your first." She says again, now with sincerity in her voice.

I smile.

"Well you are kind of my first so you should feel honoured." I tell her.

"What do you mean kind of?" She asks. Hurt laced in her voice.

Shit.
_________________________________
Heyy dear readerss!!!

A chapter from Lucas' POV!! Did you like it? It was the first time I wrote it like this so please let me know where I can improve😅🙏.

Thanks to ever single one of you taking the time to read my "book"!! I really appreciate it💋💋

If you want to, it would really help if you comment or vote on / for my chapters😇

~ xxxyours❣️❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.9K 1.3K 23
Kim Haewon, a 21-year old university student that decided that she would only focus in her studies and her part-time job. A boyfriend is a big no in...
32.8K 1.4K 17
a story where jeon Jungkook got to feel the feeling of love at first sight when he saw Kim taehyung for the first time..this is a clean and a very ha...
141K 4.8K 32
[ S T O R Y L I N E ] : A one night stand that caused another one to be born. 4 years has pass, she's a barista and he's an idol. Fate has decided f...
29.8K 1.3K 24
COMPLETED (TRIGGER WARNING!!! : TOXIC top) Living in a financially unstable family, Taeyong had to work as soon as he finished high school. But noth...