Eccedentesiast | Lucas Wong

By xxxyoursR

"ECCEDENTESIAST" ↬someone who hides pain behind a smile *>'•*~~*•''•*~~*•''•*~~*•' lucasnct 14 Dec 2020 #1 ->... More

Introduction ;)
Chapter 1 ;)
Chapter 2 ;)
Chapter 3 ;)
Chapter 4 ;)
Chapter 5 ;)
Chapter 6 ;)
Chapter 7 ;)
Chapter 9 ;)
Chapter 10 ;)
Chapter 11 ;)
Chapter 12 ;)
Chapter 13 ;)
Chapter 14 ;)
Chapter 15 ;)
Chapter 16 ;)
Chapter 17 ;)
Chapter 18 ;)
Chapter 19 ;)
Authors note :(
Chapter 20 ;)
Chapter 21 ;)
Chapter 22 ;)
Chapter 23 ;)
Chapter 24 ;)
Chapter 25 ;)
Chapter 26 ;)
Chapter 27 ;)
Chapter 28 ;)
Chapter 29 ;)
Chapter 30 ;)
Chapter 31 ;)
Chapter 32 ;)
Chapter 33 ;)
Chapter 34 ;)
Chapter 35 ;)
Chapter 36 ;)
Chapter 37 ;)
Chapter 38 ;)
Chapter 39 ;)
Chapter 40 ;)
Chapter 41 ;)
Chapter 42 ;)
Chapter 43 ;)
Chapter 44 ;)
Chapter 45 ;)
Chapter 46 ;)
Chapter 47 ;)
Chapter 48 ;)
New story ;)
Chapter 49 ;)

Chapter 8 ;)

1.3K 39 3
By xxxyoursR

Your POV;

You click the door of your hotel room shut behind you and let your body drop on your bed.

You recall the previous events.

Lucas almost kissed you. You were so caught up in the moment that if Mark didn't walk in the room, you guys probably would have kissed.

Lucas was so close. You could feel his hot breath on your lips. But then you heard the door open.

You quickly jumped up from Lucas' lap and you fell on the ground.

Mark stood in the door frame. Looking over the situation that developed in front of him.

You on the ground in front of Lucas who was seated on a chair. You're eyes looked like the one of a dear caught in the headlights of a car and your face was the colour of a strawberry again.

Lucas on the other hand had a wicked smirk plastered on his face.

Mark cleared his throat and you stood up.

He explained that the training was rescheduled and he took you past the other rooms.

You finished all the profiles and you're now laying on your bed.

You're thankful for Mark that he got you out of that situation but some part of you thinks it is a shame.

You would've liked to kiss Lucas, you know that for sure. He is good looking, there is no denying that.

Besides his looks, when he wanted to be, he was also very kind and caring about you. Only in one blink his whole mood could change and that scared you. It makes you think of your ex, which is not a positive thing.

His power over you is unreal.

You just look in his eyes and you start to swoon. But then he opens his mouth...

"Eugh!" You yell out loud. "Get out of my head!" You scream again. "I'm here for my fucking job, stop making it so hard!" You let out.

Screaming has always helped you. Whenever you felt frustrated, which happened a lot, you would scream.

Right now you feel like screaming your lungs out.

Tomorrow you have a day off, in which the boys are going to do practice stages and your team is going to do their makeup according to the profiles you made. You don't need to be present so you can just sleep in and explore the city.

You lay on your bed for sometime just getting your thoughts straight.

Today as much has happened as in the past year.

Oh! You promised Chearyoung you would call her tonight!

You could use a friend right now.

You dial her number and she immediately picks up.

"HEYY BESTIEEE! I WAS WAITING FOR YOUR CALLL!!!! TELL ME EVERYTHINGGGG!!!" Your best friend yells in your ear the moment you pick up.

You laugh at her excitement.

"Hello to you too ChaeChae." You chuckle.

"Yes yes hello Y/Nie. Now tell me everything." She demands.

"Well..." You start.

You tell her everything about your meeting with the tour leader called Dani and him explaining to you that the boys think you're pretty. About Mark being your new friend and his weird behaviour. And at last you tell her about everything that happened with Lucas.

"So..." She starts. "That is a lot." She says with shock in her voice. "So you found a new dad figure in the tour leader, you made a new, bit weird, best friend named Mark from NCT and you fell madly in love with your client called Lucas from NCT. Am I correct?" She asks.

"Well yeah kind off." You admit. "I'm not madly in love with Lucas though. He keeps on flirting with me and I just seem to totally loose control whenever he looks at me but I'm not in love with him plus he is just toying with me." You ramble in denial.

"Yes sure..." Chaeryoung says with a scoff in her voice.

"No ChaeChae I'm serious. I'm here for my job and I'm not ready for a relationship again." You deny again.

"Okay okay, no need to attack me, I just don't want you to get hurt again. Please watch out." She says with a sad tone.

"I know. Sorry. Thank you for listening to everything though!" You thank her.

"Yesss of coursee. I'm so excited for you! I really hope the next couple of weeks will be less chaotic." She says.

"Yes I hope so too." You admit. "I promised Mark I would call him this evening though. Is it okay with you if I go?" You ask.

"OMG! YOU HAVE THE PHONE NUMBER OF MARK FROM NCT?!" She yells in the phone.

Mark is her bias so you kind of expected that reaction...

"Ehh yes he kind off needed a friend so I let him type his number in my phone." You explain.

"Omg please be friends with him so you can introduce him to me!!" She squeals excitedly.

"I'll do my best." You say laughingly. "Well talk to you soon ChaeChae!" You bid her goodbye.

"Yes! Bye bye and goodnight to you!" She wishes you a good night and hangs up the phone.

You lay on your bed again for a bit.

Is Mark in his room right now? He shares it with Lucas though...

You hope it won't cause any trouble if you call him. Lucas seemed very angry when he found out...

No! It is none of his business. You're going to call with Mark because you want to. Yes.

You search his number in your phone.

Omg. He saved his number on your phone as: "Your Cute Mark Lee🐯".

You decide on sending him a message first.

To "Your Cute Mark Lee🐯":

You: Hey!! Are you in your room yet? Want to call?🙈🙈

Your Cute Mark Lee🐯: Yes!! Just got back from practice! I'll call you😌

You: Okay!🎈

Your phone starts to beep and Mark's "name" appears on your screen.

You pick up and his tired voice echoes trough your room.

"Hey Y/N!" He says.

"Hey Mark!" You say kind of blushing. Thankfully he can't see. It has been a long time since you called with a boy like this. You don't like Mark, but calling like this makes you nervous.

"How was practise this evening?" You ask.

"Well it was pretty difficult. We went to the stage and learned our positions and that is very important so you need to really focus." He explains.

"Ooh so you now know every spot you need to stand in and the camera's you need to follow?" You ask.

"Yes yes, and that is a lot of information so I'm tired right now." He jokes.

"Oh yes I understand." You say.

~~~

The rest of the evening you talked with Mark about everything.

You told him about how you dropped out of high school, lived with your friend and how your boss found you in a bar.

He laughed at all your stories and told you about his life in Canada, his pre-debut life and his life now as an idol.

At 2AM you both decided to go to sleep.

You're now laying in bed, staring at the ceiling.

It was fun calling with Mark, but that is not where your mind is right now.

Your whole head is taken by someone.

There is only one thing you can think about....

Thing, more a person. A very good looking person.

"Wong Yukhei, Lucas, what are you doing to me!"

_________________________________
Hahahahahaha they didn't kiss!
I'm so sorry. Well not really.

A bit boring chapter... my excuses!

The next ones will be more excited! Please bare with me🥺❣️

Well, thanks for reading everyone!!
I love you all and all of the support❤️

~ xxxyours🥂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 4.8K 32
[ S T O R Y L I N E ] : A one night stand that caused another one to be born. 4 years has pass, she's a barista and he's an idol. Fate has decided f...
294K 12.9K 45
"he cries between the shadow and light." - you are min sora, who is born to be marked by a cursed vampire and to lend him a hand, even if it might co...
34.7K 3.9K 41
Finally our lips parted but he was still holding my face, ❝I didn't even imagine, my first kiss will be with the sweet lips like this! I'm lucky to k...
192K 11.2K 41
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Sign this contract, and we are married for next 1 y...