Eccedentesiast | Lucas Wong

By xxxyoursR

"ECCEDENTESIAST" ↬someone who hides pain behind a smile *>'•*~~*•''•*~~*•''•*~~*•' lucasnct 14 Dec 2020 #1 ->... More

Introduction ;)
Chapter 1 ;)
Chapter 2 ;)
Chapter 3 ;)
Chapter 4 ;)
Chapter 6 ;)
Chapter 7 ;)
Chapter 8 ;)
Chapter 9 ;)
Chapter 10 ;)
Chapter 11 ;)
Chapter 12 ;)
Chapter 13 ;)
Chapter 14 ;)
Chapter 15 ;)
Chapter 16 ;)
Chapter 17 ;)
Chapter 18 ;)
Chapter 19 ;)
Authors note :(
Chapter 20 ;)
Chapter 21 ;)
Chapter 22 ;)
Chapter 23 ;)
Chapter 24 ;)
Chapter 25 ;)
Chapter 26 ;)
Chapter 27 ;)
Chapter 28 ;)
Chapter 29 ;)
Chapter 30 ;)
Chapter 31 ;)
Chapter 32 ;)
Chapter 33 ;)
Chapter 34 ;)
Chapter 35 ;)
Chapter 36 ;)
Chapter 37 ;)
Chapter 38 ;)
Chapter 39 ;)
Chapter 40 ;)
Chapter 41 ;)
Chapter 42 ;)
Chapter 43 ;)
Chapter 44 ;)
Chapter 45 ;)
Chapter 46 ;)
Chapter 47 ;)
Chapter 48 ;)
New story ;)
Chapter 49 ;)

Chapter 5 ;)

1.5K 41 26
By xxxyoursR

Your POV;

You walk out of Taeyong's and Kun's room with Mark.

It went well to your opinion.

You chatted a bit, for as far their English went. You explained about the profiles and your work and Mark translated where needed.

They were really pleased and loved your work.

You tested their skin colours and eyebrow colour so you could complete their profiles.

You were a bit awkward at first, but it went quite well when you relaxed more.

You're now walking with Mark to the hotel room of Taeil, Johnny and Yuta.

They are divided by age, you learned.

"It went well right?" Mark asks you.

"Oh thank you for asking. I was nervous at first but you guys are all so sweet. I was easily brought at ease." You compliment them.

"That's good to hear." Mark thanks you. "You're the first makeup artist who went along with us this well. The other were always way to starstruck and couldn't cooperate or they were so fucked up in their minds they thought they owned us and could make us do whatever they like." Mark continues.

You feel bad.

"Why would someone act so unprofessionally or abuse his or her job like that?" You ask sincerely confused.

"I don't know either, but I'm glad they seem to like you. The last thing we need is a drama like last time repeat itself." Mark sighs.

You detect a hint of sadness and hurt in his voice. The poor boy must have a lot on his mind and is genuinely worried about his group and members.

"I'm sorry to hear you have some less good experiences." You apologise. "If you ever need to talk, I'm always around, the whole tour long." You smile at him.

He looks shocked.

"Oh I'm sorry, I'm sure you must have a lot of people you can turn to, it is not my place to interfere with you guys' business." You apologise.

"No." He sternly says.

You look up at him when he says that and stop walking. You turn to him and try to find his eyes.

They are already looking at you. Sadness is clearly visible in them and you start to worry if you offended him or his team.

"I actually barely have people I can talk with." He says with a shaking voice.

"Oh. I'm so sorry I really didn't mean to offend you or something like that, are you okay?" You ask concerned.

He walks towards you and stops just a little bit away from you.

You're breathing starts to accelerate. He is really close you realise.

"No one ever asked me if I was doing okay besides my members or managers." He sadly admits.

"Oh." Is the only thing you manage to say.

You're having an internal battle if you would hug him or not. It seems inappropriate but he looks like he'll need it.

"My members are there for me but I don't want to look weak in front of them. And my managers only aks for my physical health to make sure I'm just not over working myself. They don't care about my mental stage." He admit, shoulders hanging, voice filled with grief while looking at the ground.

You take your phone out of your pocket and hold it under his eyes.

He looks up at you with a puzzled expression.

"Here." You say. "Write down your number. I'll call you. Than you have mine." You smile at him sweetly.

He looks even more confused. Like question marks are dancing in his eyes.

"So you can call me when something is wrong." You explain. "Or just when you feel like talking to an outsider. I don't really have a life as it consists out of watching K-pop so I'm always free for you to call." You confess.

"Wait, are you serious?!" He asks, a smile forming on his lips.

"No I'm joking, that's why I'm giving you my phone." You sarcastically say.

He laughs out loud and you look satisfied that you made him feel better.

He writes his number in your phone and you promise you'll call him when you guys both get to your own rooms.

"Thank you." He says. "I mean it."

"No worries!" You excitedly say. "That's what friends are for." You joke.

He looks down at you. And you look up in his eyes.

It is not until now you both realise the distance between you.

Well, there isn't any distance between you guys.

You see his adam apple bob. He gulps.

He moves towards you. Slowly.

You could cut the tension with a knife.

You feel your legs turn weak and you have no idea what you should do right now.

"MORK!" You hear a loud voice coming from behind you.

You both quickly pull back and jump away from each other.

You turn around and see a furious looking Lucas walk in your direction.

You yelp softly and take some more steps back.

He quickly makes his way to Mark.

Lucas grabs Marks collar with both hands and lifts him up.

You look with big eyes to the strength of the boy.

You seem frozen for a minute until you realise what is happening.

Lucas is pushing Mark towards a wall.

You quickly move from you place towards them.

You put your hands on Lucas sides and try to stop him from banging Mark into the wal.

You're small, fragile and could be described as weak. At least you have nothing against a boy of 182 cm tall and the build of a lion.

Even though you're barely noticeable for someone like Lucas. He does notice the presence of your small hands on his sides and back, trying to hold him back.

He freezes in his moves and seems to realise what he is doing.

He quickly lets go of Mark.

Mark stumbles back. And you retreat your hands from Lucas.

You sprint towards Mark to make sure he is okay, but Lucas stops you.

Just his hands on your shoulder and the whole world seems to tilt.

Everything is spinning and turning. The influence he has over you is out of this world.

You look at Mark with an apologetic look and turn to Lucas.

He looks angry. Like you ruined his plan. Like he is about to kill you instead of Mark.

You feel anger build up inside of you.

The look he is giving, the fact that he just was about to push Mark into a wall and the effect only his hand on your shoulder has. It is all making your blood boil.

"What is your problem?!" You snap at him.

He looks taken aback and you immediately regret that you just snapped at your bias.

"Excuse me?" Lucas asks.

"What the hell do you think you're doing." You repeat yourself.

You feel a presence behind you and someone removes Lucas' hand from your shoulder.

"She is right." You hear Mark say from behind you. "What has gotten into you Lulu?" He asks, almost like he is scared.

"Lulu?!" You scoff.

"Hey!" Lucas shouts at you. "Who the hel do you think you are!" He continues his shouting.

You move towards him and push your finger in his chest, a sad attempt to intimidate him.

Damn his chest is hard. He works out. You could've known.

He scoffs. Looking down at you.

"Do you like playing around?" He asks you with a sickening sweet voice.

You almost get scared by it but quickly remain your posture.

"What do you mean playing around?" You ask a bit offended.

"Well first you play with Mark, I saw the not existing distance between you guys and now you're trying to assault me by touching my chest. Don't you think that is very inappropriate from you?" He intimidates you.

You step back. Face turned to the ground again.

You mumble an apology.

"That's what I thought." He scoffs. "Tough girl my ass." He humiliates you.

You turn around to walk away but Mark holds you in your place.

"I'm sorry Xuxi..." Mark growls, voice low. "I have no idea what your problem is with Y/N, but I suggest you keep your shits to yourself and just let her do her job. And whatever just happened between us..." Mark continues.

"We'll talk about that tonight." He finishes.

He holds you softly by your shoulders and moves you in the direction of the room of Taeil, Johnny and Yuta.

You're still a bit in shock.

Your biased just attacked you. He humiliated you and made you feel like you are misbehaving.

But that is not what on your mind it.

It is the looks in his eyes. The way he seemed taken aback when you talked back at him. The way his eyes were constantly looking for yours. The way he made you feel intimidated, but not in a bad way.

If any other boy would have done this, you would've cut his balls of. But the gaze and aura of Lucas made you calm down and let him dominate you.

The shock you felt when he put his hand on your shoulder.

It was addictive.

It was the same as when you guys' eyes locked in the bus. And as when you almost hugged him to withhold him from slamming Mark into that wall.

He may have said some pretty hurtful and unpleasing things to you. But you didn't seem to mind.

You went numb at his touch and totally spaced out.

You feel Marks hand leave your shoulders and you stop in your tracks.

You hear him chuckle.

"Lucas is an ass, am I right?" He asks.

"Oh ehh, yeah." You mindlessly say.

"What's the matter?" He asks.

"Oh no nothing." You quickly deny.

It's a lie. And Mark noticed.

"Well you don't need to tell me, but I can see something is wrong. Do I need to sheet Lucas?" He pushes a bit.

"Nonono! Lucas didn't do anything wrong." You defend him. "Well besides that fact that he wanted to slam you straight into a concrete wall..." You correct yourself. "He was right though." You admit.

"What?!" Mark asks.

"I did behave unprofessionally, so it's fine. But you should have a talk about his behaviour from earlier though." You continue. "And if he behaves like an ass to you, you can still sheet him, but he didn't do anything wrong with me." You explain.

"Okay I'll keep that in mind." Mark jokes. "I'm glad you're okay. Someone else might've castrated him." Mark seriously says.

You laugh. "That's exactly what I thought. But I want to keep things clean and professional for as far that is possible." You tease him.

"Gross!" Mark yells.

You continue joking until you come by the room of Taeil, Johnny and Yuta.

You do the same as in the room of Taeyong and Kun.

Again you were nervous at first but they as well made you feel at ease pretty soon.

You go by the room of Doyoung and Ten. And by the room of Jaehyun and Winwin.

You now stand in front of the room of Jungwoo, Lucas and Mark.

This would be the golden room for you. But because of your encounter with Lucas earlier you're nervous as frick.

The power that man holds. Unbelievable.

_____________________________
Hey dear readers!

This chapter is a bit longer, I'm sorry for the ones who don't like that. I am a bit behind with schoolwork so I need to focus on that a bit more...

I'll still keep on trying to upload as much as possible!

Thank you for reading my story!
~xxx yours❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

701K 40.5K 79
Story by cutegir2002 ** A story about The CEO of Jeon Passion ent. Jeon Jungkook and his secretary Kim Taehyung. Two exactly opposite people, with tw...
223K 11.2K 45
Sequel to: A Piece of Me (Jinkook) Jungkook and Jin met through a twist of fate. They have deep history together but circumstances caused them to los...
141K 4.8K 32
[ S T O R Y L I N E ] : A one night stand that caused another one to be born. 4 years has pass, she's a barista and he's an idol. Fate has decided f...
335K 10K 92
Book status : COMPLETED ⚠️THESE IS UNDER HEAVY EDITING⚠️ Madness series Book 1 warning ⚠️ 21+ toxic relationship self harm obsession Misunderstanding...