Only You | j.jk ✔️

By nochubbykook

[COMPLETED] "Why are you doing things that makes my heart flutter?" And silence engulfed the room after I sai... More

1. Think of Him
3. Pink Peanut
4. New Neighbour
5. I'm Sorry
6. Let's Start Again
7. Best Boy Friend
8. Strawberry Milk
9. Stay
10. Blushing Mess
11. Confused
12. Date
13. Day One
14. Wait For Me
15. Argue
16. Dating
17. Drunk
18. Alone
19. Texts
20. Room
21. Jealousy
22. Not Okay
23. Note
24. Fart
25. Secretary
26. Mine
27. Yellow Scrunchy
28. Save Me
29. Break Up
30. Prince Charming
31. A Break
32. Stay With Me
33. First Kiss
34. Lost Boy
35. Clingy
36. Pain
37. Faults
38. Leaving
39. Hang In There
40. Me Or Him
41. Don't Come Back
42. Blocked
43. Only You

2. His Tattoo

610 28 3
By nochubbykook

Flashback to 9 years ago ;
Y/N's POV
I wonder why Jungkook didn't wait for me after school today. That's unusual of him. I decided to head to his house to check up on him.

"Jungkook-ah, let's go to the cyber cafe with Hae Na and Jinyoung, hm?"

I knocked on his door several times, but no one answered the door. Not a single noise was heard from the house.

"Jungkook? Hey, Jeon Jungkook! Are you ignoring me just because I ate your sandwich?"

Silence.

I let out a heavy sigh and squatted down in front of his house by the road. Maybe he's out grocery shopping with his mom?

I took out my phone which had a crack on the screen, but I couldn't care less. I dialled his number and pressed the phone against my ear.

I ended up hearing the monotone lady asking me to leave a message after the beep.

"Y/N? What are you doing there?"
My mom called out to me and rushed over to my side, crouching down to my level.

"Jungkook's ignoring me. I called him but he didn't answer. I think he's mad because I ate his sandwich this morning. He must be really hungry."

I hung my head low and played with the stones on the road.

Surprisingly, my mom brought me into her embrace and stroked my hair.

"Y-Y/N," her voice cracked. I pushed her gently and knitted my brows at her.

"I'm sorry, Y/N, but Jungkook left."
She finally spilled the beans after a few minutes of looking at me with pity.

I stood up and tried to process what my mother had just said. He left? What do you mean he left?

"Where is he? Where did he left? Why did he left? When did he left?!"

I was already pouring out tears as I screamed out those questions. My mom tried to hold me, but I was a crazy 15 year old girl ugly crying by the road side like a psycho.

Soon, I saw Jinyoung and Hae Na running to me from a distance. More tears escaped from my eyes when the two of my best friends hugged me tightly.

"J-Jinyoung, he l-left. J-Jungkook left, but it's my birthday today, w-why would he?"
I whimpered as I started hiccuping continuously.

Jinyoung remained silent and held me in his arms.

Hae Na rubbed circles on my back to calm me down, but I couldn't.
"He'll come back, Y/N."

"R-Really?" I sniffled and wiped my tears away.

"Positive." She reassured.

But did he? No, no he didn't.

End of Flashback ;
Jungkook's POV
Jin hyung drove me back to my new apartment and I hopped onto the lift, still feeling nauseous from all the alcohol.

I pressed onto the button of the fifth floor. Dragging myself to my unit, I punched in my passcode, but the door didn't open. Maybe I'm drunk? I clearly remember setting it to 6666 or was it 5555?

After a few tries, I banged onto the door and groaned in frustration. I couldn't sit here for the whole night, so I shook my head and started punching in some random numbers.

To my surprise, the door unlocked when I pressed in 0000. The smell of new furnitures and paint welcomed me when I stepped into my new apartment.

I just bought this apartment a few weeks ago. I wanted to have some privacy and this was the perfect place.

Not a lot of people live here, it's cheap and peaceful, no one would ever find out that I live here. No more fan girls banging on my door asking for my autograph.

I plopped myself down on the couch that was still wrapped in plastic. My bed hasn't arrived yet so I had no choice but to sleep on the uncomfortable couch.

Luckily, my stuff will arrive tomorrow in the morning. I can't wait for my bed to arrive. I just want some peace.

Y/N's POV
"Do you still, you know, think of him?"

I looked down, fidgeting with my fingers as Hae Na and Jinyoung's eyes were on me.

"I'm trying to forget him. He never responded to any of my texts anyways."
I said calmly, my voice cracked unknowingly.

Hae Na scooted closer to me and wrapped her arms around my body, tapping my cheeks.

"Cheer up, hun. Jungkook may have left us, but I know that he still remembers us. Well, maybe at least you. You two were so close like super glue back then. He wouldn't forget you."

She reassured, again, but her words never comforted me at all. Those were all lies. She said that he'll come back 9 years ago. He didn't.

"Hae Na, I appreciate you, but really, I don't wanna hear anyone comforting me about him. What's in the past, let it be in the past. I don't really care about him anymore, so I'm okay."
I ruffled her hair with a wink, so that she wouldn't worry about me.

We were best friends, Jungkook and I. The four of us were always together back in the old days.

That was until one day, Jungkook left on my 15th birthday without telling me anything. He didn't leave a note, a text, no nothing.

I tried calling and texting him at first, but he never responded. I believed that he would come back. I trusted that he wouldn't just leave me like that.

He stuck to me like a gum and I stayed with him like a sticky glue. We were awesome dorks.

After a few months, I gave up on him. I knew and accepted the fact that he left and will never come back.

Turns out, he left for Seoul to be an idol. He needed to support his family. It was the only choice he had.

I'm happy that he's famous and rich now, but why wouldn't he come to me and talk to me about his problem?

We could've figured it out together. We could've make things work. Maybe, he didn't think of me. He didn't think of my feelings.

Anyways, it's been 9 years so I was slowly trying to forget about him, about our friendship and about the beautiful moments that we spent together in Busan.

"Did you guys heard that?"
Jinyoung whispered, placing his index finger on his lips.

"Hear what?" I listened closely and there were some noises coming from outside.

It was already 1:30a.m. My neighbours moved out a few weeks ago, so no one was living opposite from my unit. It should be quiet and peaceful.

We walked closer to the door and pressed our ears against it. A man was groaning and banging on the door, punching in the wrong passcode as we heard the door beeping.

"New neighbour?"
Hae Na spoke softly, nudging me. I simply shrugged.

"I don't know. I don't remember seeing anyone move in to opposite."
I said with a confused expression written on my face.

Jinyoung slowly unlocked the door.
"Why would he move in so late at night?"

"There's only one way to find out."
I pushed open the door to maybe start up a conversation with the new neighbour, but it was too late.

The male pressed in the correct passcode and went into his apartment excitedly, not forgetting to close the door behind him.

He had a familiar tattoo on his hand when I saw him shutting the door.

To Be Continued

don't touch me I love jk's tattoo T.T

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.9K 3.8K 54
"When we make it to my room, he pushes me against the wall, places his hands on my hips while my hands find their place on his chest. He kisses me on...
450K 20.7K 18
"You really want this divorce to happen?" Sitting by the bedside after Jungkook stepped inside the room, I just watched as he loosened the tie around...
189K 5.5K 65
"You know being this close to you makes it hard for me to control myself." My eyes grew wide as I did not expect him to say such words. I couldn't t...
332K 16.3K 60
Aliya didn't realize she was in love with her best friend until he announced that he is getting married. With a broken heart, she attends his wedding...