The Soul Mates

By INDELF1106

First day of Pham's university life and Dean and Pham felt pulled toward someone!!!! . . . DeanPham fanfic... More

Aurther's Note
Chapter - 1
Chapter- 2
Chapter- 3
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Hiiii Pups πŸ€­πŸ’™
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
#1-kornin.... Hey My Angel's... 🀭
Chapter - 16
#1- Deanpharm.... Yosh.....
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Hello Readers. πŸ€’
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Author Here πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Extra-1
Extra - 2 (1)
Extra - 2 (2)
Extra - 3 (1)
Hey There πŸ€—
Author's Note

Chapter - 4

2.5K 115 13
By INDELF1106

'Boss.... You... Ok... You.... Wow... SERIOUSLY? Ma... Manau!!!???' Win's eyes were ready to pop out.

'Why..... Whats the problem!?'

'No... Nothing... Its just... Korn-In, Win-Team, now you and Manau? Did you see? They all are friends. That's why.' Dean was trying to make sense of the pairings.

'In was decided before Team, and Manau entered the university.' Korn didn't take his eyes away from his book.

'Doesn't matter Korn. The thing is Team and Manau became In's friends. Wow. I'm totally surprised.' Win was still not able to digest it. 'I'll not be surprised if Dean pairs with that short boy of their gang.' He started to laugh jokingly.

'Short boy? Who?' Somewhere Dean knew whom Win was talking about. But he still asked.

'OOOOOO yeah right. That boy. He is DAMN cute Dean. If I hadnt found Manau, I might had fallen for him.' Dean was curious about that unseen face whom he missed on tryout day.

'He is good in cooking too, remember the Leum Kleun. That one. I met him with Aum in cooking club. I still haven't forgotten that taste. ' Win was dying to have that dessert again.

'And why do you all think that I'm gonna pair with him?' Dean leaned back on chair. Crossed his arms on his chest.

'I didn't say anything.' Korn shrugged. Dean rolled his eyes. 'though I actually like the Idea.' Dean saw his cousin smirking.

'OK enough that was just a joke. Nothing else. But you are the only one left now.' Win said.

'Why don't we just wait? We'll know it soon. Only few more days. 21st April.' Win and Korn smiled looking at each other. Dean was staring the blank space before him. He didn't show but Boss's last words filled his body and mind with an unknown feeling. Everytime he saw his club member Team with his gang he always missed that little one's face. Luck or what, he didn't know. This made Dean more curious about the latter. 

Bell rang.

'Let's go. We've to collect club members' forms too for weekend trip.' Dean took his beg. Other three got up with him and went to the swimming club.
.
.
.
'Sooooo it's just coincidence Teeeeeeam.' Pham was still teasing his friend.

'There is nothing like that Pham.' Team's red face was telling different story.

'We trust you we trust you.' In was sitting on bench leaning on the wall behind him.

'C'mon guys. You all are just imagining the things.'

'Ok we'll see if P' Win comes and doesn't look at you more then 30 secs, We'll trust your words.' Manau shoved last bite of sandwich into her mouth.

'Wa.... Wait... What... We... We are staying here? Waiting for.... Them????' Pham's heart started to beat fast. He knew waiting for Win means waiting for Dean. His heart wasn't ready for this right now. His ears were red already.

'Yes... Why?! What happened?' Manau asked in confusion.

'No....nothing.. I was just asking. I...have..some thing to do. I... I have to meet P' Aum.' Pham smiled sheepishly. His excuse was quite obvious.

'You can't run away forever sweetheart. Today or another day, you have to face him. So just stay.' In whispered in his ear when Manau was busy teasing her friend.

'I.... I am scared In... I c.....'

'What are you both talking about?' Team caught them whispering.

'Nothing... Just telling him to meet P' Aum later.' In waved the topic side.

'Yeah, stay with us. Don't know why you like to run away sometimes?' Manau held Pham's hand tightly. Pham bit his lower lip. He was so lost that he didn't realise the sweet scent was now just meters away from him. Until he heard a voice coming just behind him. His eyes widened.

'Oooo. Did we miss Team's delicious lunch today?' Win grabbed his junior's neck pulling him. Pham realised the person with the sweetest scent was now standing just behind him. He could not turn back to see his mate. His breath went heavy, and eyes were blur. It was first time when he was going to face Dean this close. He was a mess right now. Only thing he could hear was a beating heart, which was beating like there is no tomorrow. His own heart who was gone crazy. Suddenly he heard a frowning sound from the behind.
.
.
.
*Dean's PoV

We had to collect fresher forms for weekend trip. We are going to the beach for welcome party. And freshers have to bring their parent's permission. We have to collect them today. I'm trying to focus on the trip. But since Boss and Win had mentioned that boy, I don't know why but my mind is not working properly. *sigh* well. I've to think about trip right now.

We reached at the club's entrance. And we heard familiar gigglings. We looked at the corner of the pool. I saw those four juniors on the pool side. Again.... The fourth one's face was not facing me. We just talked about him, and he is standing here. DAMN. My heart is going crazy.

In my whole life I never wanted to see someone this badly. That dark brown hair boy. He is quite smaller than me. He looks fragile. I can see his white neck from behind. Its.... Its turning red!!???... Why? What is he thinking about? What made him blush like this? Am I....getting...... jealous? I wanted to see his face more now. After listening Win Boss and Korn, I have became impatient. I swear I've gone mad. Seeing him standing in front of me. So close. My heart was beating like crazy. What's wrong with me?

I walked toward them with Win, Boss, and Korn. They were smiling looking at their love laughing there. And I... Well I've no idea why I'm following them going to meet their loving ones. I am standing just behind him, his neck and ear are all red. Ok.... Now I'm seriously getting angry. At the thing which is making this little boy red like tomato... Whats gotten into me? Did I just...hiss? Am I that irritated? And here, His friends and my friends are blocking my way. There isn't space beside him. Should I walk across and see his face? It'll be obvious??? DAMN... What to do? All I know I'm getting impatient to see this one's face. Right now.
.
.
.
Korn, Boss also found space beside In and Manau. Pham was standing between In and Team. In was frozen and red. Team was red but irritated. Manau had no idea about Boss's feelings. And Pham.....He was red, irritated, frozen, breathless, dizzy. The sweet scent was making him crazy. All he could do was biting his lower lip, holding his beg, just to hide his trembling hands.

On the other hand, Intouch was going crazy too. Since Korn started to flirt with him openly, he started to feel like dying because of shyness and happiness too. He never had imagined that Korn will ever look at him.

In wasnt able to look at those seniors. Seeing his crush standing near to him made him go mad. He gulped. Suddenly his friend's red frozen face woke him up. He saw Dean's locked eyes on his frozen friend. This made him a little confused. He knew that Dean was Pham's Mate, but the way Dean from behind was looking at him was like a blind man who got his sight, looking at the sun for the first time. Like only Pham was there.

'Unnnmmmm we... We were leaving P'. And no, you didn't miss the lunch. Pham made extra for...for all of you.' In tried his best to stay calm.

'Pham..... So you are Pham.' Dean thought.

'When will we get to eat something you'll make nong?' In caught Korn's flirting eyes on him. His cheeks were on fire.

'He is no good with food P' Manau teased In who was frowning at her. 'I'm worried for his future lover.' She chuckled with Team, Win and Boss.

'we..should.... leave now. We are...wasting swimming club's time.' Everyone was confused at Pham's trembling voice. And next deep voice sent chill to his whole body.

'Don't worry. We'll not mind.' Dean stepped ahead. And finally he made space beside Pham. Team moved aside from Pham when he saw his club's president was looking for place beside him or......

Beside Pham ....

Pham gulped the saliva. Every single cell of his body was trembling. For the first time Pham was this close to his destiny. His eyes were now looking deep into the taller one's eyes. And Dean's penetrating eyes were locked on that smaller boy's watery eyes. None of them could break the gaze for a min. Pham couldn't bear it. He looked away. But Dean didn't has any intention to look away. The little one's smaller face tied his eyes. He didn't even care about the surroundings. Dean never had any interest in a man ever. But This boy broke all barriers around Dean's heart.

'We'll.... We'll take our leave now. Pham has important work to do. Enjoy the sandwich P'. Bye Team. See you later.' In bowed, held his friend's wrist. And headed out of the Pool. He knew Pham could not bear it more than this. Manau said bye to her seniors. And followed her friends. Dean wanted to stop them so badly. He almost stopped him but Korn held his hand. And signaled him to not act recklessly. He had sensed his cousin's mental situation. Dean came back to his senses. He nodded. And turned back to the entrance watching Pham leaving with his friends.

He has lost it.

He has lost his only heart.

It was gone with the little boy.

He sighed. He felt something warm wet in the corner of his eyes. He touched his eyes with his fingers. A little smile was dancing on his lips.

'Dean???? Ae Dean!!!' Win shook his frozen friend's shoulder.

'Huh!!!'

'What happened!!?? Why are you crying?'

'Huh!!! No... I....' He couldn't finish his line. He didn't know what to say anymore.

'Let's go.' Korn said.

'Someone was talking about not to fell for someone' Win couldn't help teasing Dean. Dean shook his head with a defeated smile. 'You fell so hard Dean. Hahahahahahahahaha....' He didn't even tried to stop his friends. Team totally lost his seniors. He was looking like a Lost kitten toward them.

(ok... Finally... 🤭. Thank you so much for reading 💙)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 1.8K 49
( Under revision) To the world full of chaos and war, fighting is the only way for peace there is no room to love In a beta who was part of the blu...
147K 4.7K 36
When 3rd year business student, Win falls for 1st year kid ,Team, things take an unexpected turn as Team's gruesome past keeps coming back to him...
677 119 18
That was the moment, when we both felt a connection towards each other and from that point our story has began until we breath our last. Let me infor...
11K 569 36
Where as Tay and other GMM artists thought that Fluke used his fans just to be one of the artist under GMM to climb his way up... How will Fluk...