๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Ž๐๐๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ โ–‘ แต—สฐแต‰ ยฒ...

By amethystcreations

โ๐š‚๐š‘๐šŽ'๐šœ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šž๐š๐šข, ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ'๐šœ ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ, ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ'๐šœ ๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐šƒ'๐šœ ๐™ฐ๐šŒ๐šŽโž โ๐šˆ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š‘ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ'๐š•๐š• ๐š™๐šž๐š—๐šŒ๐š‘ ๏ฟฝ... More

๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๏ผค๏ผฒ๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผญ
๏ผฎ๏ผฅ๏ผทใ€€๏ผญ๏ผฅ๏ผญ๏ผข๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผณ๏ผ‹๏ผท๏ผก๏ผน๏ผถ
๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
cheers!
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
=incorrect texts=
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ŸŽ‰cheers๐ŸŽ‰
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๐ŸŽ‰cheers๐ŸŽ‰
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
=incorrect texts pt.2=
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž
HAPPY 10.5K READS!
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
=part two=
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
s o o m p i
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐๐ซ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฅ๐žใ€๏ปฟ๏ฝ•๏ฝ๏ฝ„๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ„๏ผใ€‘
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
thank you๐Ÿ’š
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ
=incorrect texts pt.4=
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐›๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐š๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ

๏ผ‘๏ผ’๏ผ—

11.7K 206 16
By amethystcreations

【Iljae】

Father and Daughter ship

Czennies could never ship these 2 romantically basically because of the energy they radiate.Taeil makes sure that HyunJae wouldn't be mistreated(cause we know how SM works) and helps her with stuffs around the company.

【TaeHyun】

Sibling ship

Taeyong was the very first member that she became close with and she's very happy to have known him.Taeyong considers himself as her older brother and is always willing to help her with all he can, though HyunJae can't really open-up to him much about her emotional problems, she makes sure to let him know she's okay.

【JohnnRie】

Giant and Elf ship

Before, people speculated that HyunJae doesn't like Johnny because she'd avoid going anywhere near him and would make sure atleast 2 people(or one), would be in between them, which the girl clarified that it's because of their height difference and she just gets intimidated by his height and reassures fans that they are in good terms.

【JaeJae duo】

IDGAS duo

Given the name, this two would be called out as the two who'd basically just don't seem to care whatever ruckus might be happening right beside them.The ship was born when they appeared on Vlive together, and ofcourse chaos is seen but the two would just continue with the live, unfazed by the surroundings.

【DoHyun】

Tom and Jerry ship

We all know how Doyoung can be bullied by the others(yes I'm talking about Johnny and Haechan), so whenever HyunJae's with them she makes sure to stand by his side, when she's on the mood to do so, otherwise, she'd help the former two bully him.The two would be bickering a lot, but in a few minutes you'd see them standing up for each other that's why they're the Tom and Jerry of NCT.

【YuRie】

Straight-forward duo

The name of their ship already speaks volumes, it all went down when the 2 of them together with Mark and Johnny went on a live, and the former wouldn't stop talking on Hyunjae, starting to pissing her off.Unexpectedly, she straight-forward spoke to him saying "I'm trying to read the comments, can you be quiet for a few seconds?", and ofcourse Johnny bursted laughing which Yuta caught, "Why are you laughing, is something funny?", he asked to the former, shutting his laugh.Though she claims that she only gets straight-forward when needed.Other than that, Yuta would often see her as a sister that he needs to protect from the criticism and judgement from the public, and the girl would do the same.

【JungJae】

Scene stealer ship

We all know how Jungwoo became trending on his debut with his eye-catching visual, the same goes with HyunJae, although she says that "Mine would be because I'm totally different", and by different she meant by the hate she received upon her debut as part of NCT, but what made them a duo was because she went trending when she wore a Hawkeye-inspired costume, completed with the bow and arrow, and paired with her natural dark brown hair!Avenger fans all around became interested on her and NCT after this to the extent that she even received a bow and arrow signed by the original Hawkeye.

【ChengHyun】

Comedic ship

When they get to meet, the 2 would be the cause of other's laughs because the two couldn't get along with the korean to chinese to english conversation that quick, and the two of them became close because of that, thus giving birth to the ship.Although they couldn't get to hang out that often anymore when Winwin debuted in WayV, she makes sure to support him and the others by doing dance covers of their songs.

【MarkHyun/MarkRie】

Siblings ship

When the two of them first heard their ship name from the fans, Mark laughed and said that it's like he has a ship with his korean name, so fans thought of a new one pairing it to HyunJae's birth name, Valerie.They'd often be seen bickering around, HyunJae shutting him up and Mark continously pissing her off, but these two are considered siblings because the two of them can't be left in the kitchen, which the former clarified the situation that she can cook an egg without any problem, resulting to laughs among the other members.

【DongJae】

Siblings ship

These two would probably tear each other's head off(mostly Hyunjae tearing Haechan's) once they're together, except of course when they're on shows. Haechan just LOVES to get on her nerves to the point that once he'd seen her he would laugh which would give the girl the signal and yeet him away.The girl laughed when this was mentioned and told them that fans know how annoying Haechan could be, and as much as possible she'd stay away to avoid bickering, but ofcourse just like siblings they also have some soft moments.

Thank you for reading and don't forget to vote for "The Oddball"!!

-author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 92 20
~Girl you dress to impress, I embrace you, I wanna get you in bed huh~ . . . please read the warnings in above the stories before start reading the...
2.7K 163 36
! MOTORCYCLING AU ! :ใƒป. ใƒป reuniting with an old friend unravels all the loose ends Dream has worked so hard to cut off, forcing them to face their f...
42.8K 2.3K 48
Lee Jeno x Na Jaemin ~Hi ๐Ÿ˜Š ~Who's this? ~I'm your number neighbor. Our phone numbers are almost exactly the same, except the last digit is off by ju...
2.3K 236 25
In a world filled with Evil and Flower boy mutants, Enhypen discovers their superpowers. However, it only works when they are together. Forced to pla...