𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

The skies look extremely perfect at night, that's why I enjoy standing here by the roof deck, gazing at the moon surrounded by a few stars that together light up the night as I let my mind go on and drown with thoughts

Our mv has only been released around 2 hours ago, yet the hate raged like a tidal wave.Yes.I'm looking at the comments section of our own video.

"What is a girl doing on a boy group?"

"The group is already bad, adding the girl makes it the worst"

"Has SM gone broke to the point they'd release a petty group?"

"SM is nuts, debuting a group of untalented kids"

"Ew is that a Filipino?"

"Only two of them looks good, the rest are hideous!"

"Look at them acting boastful!"

"That girl is so ugly she should just die!"

Are we untalented?am i..untalented?ugly?unworthy of my position?I trained hard for this.Is it not enough?Should I've just stayed home?

Sigh.

I knew they'd say all those but..Do they really have to tell me that I should just die?Are they that disappointed at me to just say that?

"Gwaechana?", I was startled at the sudden voice.I immediately turned off my phone, "Aniya, I'm okay", he raised his brow, still unconvinced, "It's okay to tell me

"I'm fine Jisung"

"Whatever you say Sky"

They began giving that nickname for me ever since they saw me often taking pictures of the sky. "We'll debut as part of dream soon", I nodded. "the youngest members of dream" 

"Are we stargazing tonight?!", I heard Chenle shout from the doorway before yelling for the others downstairs.

"I brought blankets!", I heard Doyoung-oppa shout, waving it around"Why did you even brought those?It's not like we're in a sleepover!", here they go again.

"Then go ahead and lay on the floor Donghyuck", the other one fired back.These two are always like this.

"So we just stare at the sky and what?", then they all turned to me, "sky's up there", was that supposed to be funny?

"Nah, I like looking at this sky more"

Awkward silence followed. "Jaemin-ah, we know you like flirting, but please not to her", I just laughed.