𝐨𝐧𝐞

Reminder:Bold means in Hangul and Italic means Mandarin

"Good morning everyone, this is your Captain speaking, we have finally reached Incheon Airport, everyone may unbuckle their seatbelts and proceed to collect their belongings from the cabins, thank you for choosing Incheon Airlines."

I inhaled deeply upon stepping out of the arrival area, it's finally starting.

5 years starts now.

I've been told that the foster parents should be around here with some poster or what, so I guess I should start looking for them.

They're not here.That's weird.Where are they?I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder so I automatically looked back, panicking.

I recognize her as the same woman who sat on the place beside me.I smiled politely before bowing.

"안녕하세요, 길을 잃었습니까?", I started processing what the woman told me, her voice seemed calm.Turns out she's asking me if I'm lost.

"Yes, I'm looking for someone", I said looking around.Wait what if she's the foster parent?Well if she is then she would've had my picture.

"Where are you going?Do you need uh help?", she seems to struggle with korean so I pulled my phone.

"I'm actually going to..SM Town?", I said to her upon knowing she's Chinese.

"I know someone from that place, I'm actually going there now", she smiled, the woman seemed nice but ofcourse stranger danger.

"My name is Ah Kum, Zhong Ah kum" , she said, extending her hand, I shook it.

"Let's both ride a Taxi to SM Town, that way you could be assured that I wouldn't take you anywhere."

I thought about it.Well seems like a fair plan.Besides, it seems that the supposed foster parents of mine are nowhere in sight.

"Okay", I smiled, and we both went outside the airport and to the Taxi area

"Where are you two of to?", the driver spoke in English, looking into the rear view mirror.He seemed polite.

"SM Town please", I'm practicing my hangul accent, and speaking to a Korean citizen seemed like a test to me, but he nodded which is a relief for me.

I suddenly remembered that I have to message both my "mom" and my actual mom about my arrival and whereabouts so I pulled out my phone and turned on my mobile data.It's only 7:02am here in Korea.